FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Just rejoined, met loads before??

Just rejoined, met loads before??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ygge OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Can you all help. Are we being cynical in not believing the lines 'just re joined the site...' Etc written in profiles when not verified as if to gain some credability for message/profile. Seem to be getting alot recently. Is it an old trick... Suspect it is x?x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

unfortunately some ppl reverify them too....not knowing the pics have been used by most commonly the male half ex male half or a single guy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

There is nothing you can do to prove or disprove they have been here before so just carry on applying your own decision making process.

Would it make you look at them differently if they had been here before?

"There is nothing you can do to prove or disprove they have been here before so just carry on applying your own decision making process.

Would it make you look at them differently if they had been here before? "

that depends...if Ive known them in the circles before with friends etc, then they have more validity than someone who Ive never heard of..

South Yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 08/01/13 16:43:53]

South Yorkshire

"There is nothing you can do to prove or disprove they have been here before so just carry on applying your own decision making process.

Would it make you look at them differently if they had been here before? "

It might well do, its just part of ing out those messages that seek a meet ( a wank) but never meet . A few verifications and good profile gives confidence.

By *awkeye and HotlipsCouple  over a year ago

Takeley

Had quite a few messages from folk who "claim" to have rejoined, met and had every possible senario of meet. including, fisting, even watersports! Surprisingly, no verifications or their swaps had left the site.......it's the age old adage of using your instinct.

yeah profiles with that on we tend to block immediatly, claiming to have been here before does nothing for us.

We did leave after a family tragedy and have only recently come back to the site, under the same username. At least one of our previous meets has left the site since one half of the couple went to jail :/

But than we're happy to go on cam to prove that we're real if anyone is iffy about us. Once we've had a meet and been verified by them we'll remove the 'just rejoined' from our profile.

I rejoined a couple of months ago, but that was because I became single, and was on a couple profile with my ex before.

excuses excuses now fuckin get shaggin!!!

I deleted our ol profile in a d*unken argument then we rejoined there is no problem with it

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"excuses excuses now fuckin get shaggin!!! "

The Fabswingers site motto.

We decided to take a break from Fabs and only rejoiced a month or so ago, obviously lost all our verifications. I think some people do just pretend to boost there chances, but there are some genuine people. I think you get a better idea once a few messages have been exchanged.

We must be fake then..

We took some time out before re joining about 18 months ago and re joined fab about 6 months later & we do have on our profile been on here before.

Genuine people do leave because of their own personal reasons, we know other people who have left then re joined x

umm rejoined not rejoiced all though we did that too

Well we must be fake also

Sometimes people have reasons to leave the site for a while. its better to say that you have returned instead of misleading others that you are new to the scene

We have not had a meet for months, maybe over six, but that has been due to Ian smashing his hip and he is now getting better despite being held together with titanium!

But we did not see a need to temporarily leave the site

But it also means we have no recent verifications, seems to some people that makes us time wasters!!

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Unlike couples, single guys frequently join, leave & rejoin this site as and when they find vanilla girlfriends.

Having said that, like most appreciative swingers we would happily re-verify any of our past playmates in a flash.

I think some people do genuinely leave and come back, and can't see harm in re-verifying them upon their return.

Obviously I'm sure there are some that claim "been here before" but exchanging a few messages should show if exp or not.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Lots if people genuinely o leave the site for a hole and them come back, myself included, for all sorts if reasons. I had 3 lovely veri's on my old profile and they are now lost in the ether and I just have to start again.

However I haven't put that on my profile, only discuss it in messages if the subject arises and don't use it as added weight when trying to get a meet.

I'm sure there might be some people who lie but there are genuine ones too.

For those who lie, I'm sure there would be other things about their story which would make us suspect a bad egg more than previous membership claims.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

OMG auto correct city FGS!!! Apologies

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"OMG auto correct city FGS!!! Apologies

"

That's a classic, and for once auto-correct seems to know best

South Yorkshire

Interesting to see that only one chap posted, it was females and couples who i wouldn't say needed to use extra help to get meets

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I have had messages from single guys I've met before who have left then rejoined and asked me to veri them again.

If I have done so it has been a social veri (no saucy details) and has stated I knew him previously.

People do leave the site due to stalkers/bunny boilers and then come back with a different name and new pics. As long as I am convinced he is who he claims (even having a coffee meet just to confirm) then I am happy to veri again.

» Add a new message to this topic