FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hidden veiws?

Hidden veiws?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can you see people who have veiwed you even if they click it to say no on the privacy settings? i clicked it and profiles i veiw with the gold or silver memberships veiw me back bit confused?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"can you see people who have veiwed you even if they click it to say no on the privacy settings? i clicked it and profiles i veiw with the gold or silver memberships veiw me back bit confused?"

you can hide youself viewing people if you want, and of course people can do the same

By *athfindersCouple  over a year ago

Hull

"can you see people who have veiwed you even if they click it to say no on the privacy settings? i clicked it and profiles i veiw with the gold or silver memberships veiw me back bit confused?"

We have selected no in privacy but just viewed your profile did u see us listed?

"can you see people who have veiwed you even if they click it to say no on the privacy settings? i clicked it and profiles i veiw with the gold or silver memberships veiw me back bit confused?

We have selected no in privacy but just viewed your profile did u see us listed? "

same here

"can you see people who have veiwed you even if they click it to say no on the privacy settings? i clicked it and profiles i veiw with the gold or silver memberships veiw me back bit confused?

We have selected no in privacy but just viewed your profile did u see us listed? "

nice car haha

» Add a new message to this topic