FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to contact couples aimed at single (ish) men

How to contact couples aimed at single (ish) men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single Men, if you are going to message a couple or want to get anywhere can I suggest first your read profiles and respect boundaries if any are posted. Second be polite 'I want to lick your wifes pussy or love fuck your wife' won't get you any where apart from ignored, sharp message back and getting blocked. Be polite and remember No thanks means they probably are not interested. Also you might want to actually right something on your profile about yourself and not just 'looking for fun' or 'looking for fuck buddy' it won't often work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And.....breathe!

I always just go for that tried and tested....."hey bb! U luk fit. Wnna fck?"

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Single Men, if you are going to message a couple or want to get anywhere can I suggest first your read profiles and respect boundaries if any are posted. Second be polite 'I want to lick your wifes pussy or love fuck your wife' won't get you any where apart from ignored, sharp message back and getting blocked. Be polite and remember No thanks means they probably are not interested. Also you might want to actually right something on your profile about yourself and not just 'looking for fun' or 'looking for fuck buddy' it won't often work."

"I always just go for that tried and tested....."hey bb! U luk fit. Wnna fck?"

"

Think there must be a list of these given to men at some point

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Should they check the spelling of Sydney in their pointless disclaimer and try not to shout too much in uppercase as well ?

It also helps if people know what your saying, using the English language helps.

Quote "I always just go for that tried and tested....."hey bb! U luk fit. Wnna fck?"

Somebody interpret please!

By *ust_for_laughsCouple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"It also helps if people know what your saying, using the English language helps.

Quote "I always just go for that tried and tested....."hey bb! U luk fit. Wnna fck?"

Somebody interpret please!"

I think he was being facetious !

"It also helps if people know what your saying, using the English language helps.

Somebody interpret please!

I think he was being facetious !"

I'd never have guessed....

How about writing the message to both people. Even though we don't meet single men we still get the odd message which is always to the OH. Not going to convince us that way.

I stress though on the whole most are polite and accept no.

We state on our profile that I , m not into bald or shaved headed guys ( politely put in our profile ) , but you, d be amazed at the amount of messages we get saying " I, ll wear a wig" ....and they are serious

Ermmm no thanks .

We put our "likes/ what we, re looking for " etc in our profile for a reason , sadly a few guys dont read the profile to start with and some who even ignore what it says ......sighs

"How about writing the message to both people. Even though we don't meet single men we still get the odd message which is always to the OH. Not going to convince us that way.

I stress though on the whole most are polite and accept no. "

Yeah we get those messages.wow babe you look sexy.I just reply saying sorry in not bi.

Similarly on our couple a/c a lot of people just address me, and I have responded with thanks I'll tell M when the message is you're sexy, hot etc etc

We had one guy who at first seemed ok, he knew M's full name and then on a message called him something else.

I said no it is M...., anyway the next message was him saying say sorry to "Joe" (not correct).

So it was look if you can't even get his name right, we are not interested.

I would recommend actually reading a couples profile, a strange concept I know!

If possible refer to something from it, be polite, no text talk or fancy a fcuk!

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

If they can't read and understand what is stated in a profile ... Why do you think that the afore mentioned Single Guys will read and understand this thread

I'm a single guy, I don't disrespect profile instructions/requests but must confess to having missed the odd hint occasionally, especially in the more wordy profiles ...

I would apologise on behalf of all single males - but I don't class myself as being like the stereotyped sort ...

"Should they check the spelling of Sydney in their pointless disclaimer and try not to shout too much in uppercase as well ?"

"If they can't read and understand what is stated in a profile ... Why do you think that the afore mentioned Single Guys will read and understand this thread

I'm a single guy, I don't disrespect profile instructions/requests but must confess to having missed the odd hint occasionally, especially in the more wordy profiles ...

I would apologise on behalf of all single males - but I don't class myself as being like the stereotyped sort ..."

If its a wordy profile worthy of being contacted then surely worthy of reading twice to make sure you don't miss anything!

"How about writing the message to both people. we still get the odd message which is always to the OH. "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've had one recently addressed to a guys name and it wasn't Steve! I can only hope it was sent in error but read like a cut and paste and a giveaway, or so I decided, was an odd space gap where the name was. I politely suggested he move away whilst copulating.

Lol I rarley get messages, actually written well, to me; and there is only 1 of me

Asking for a message written to both of you

I actually get loads of messages saying, 'hiya guys, love the profile, would love to join you both for some fun'

always has me looking round for the (my)new 'fella/lass'

Or my very very favourite ones 'I know you are not looking for single men, but I had too say...'

Erm ok. Did you even glance at my profile?

Our personal favourites are the ones from single guys aimed just at me as the female half saying stuff.like-hey babes, you're sexy, nice tits etc. A reply from Mr thanking them for saying he's sexy and then going on to describe in graphic detail how he'd like to plunge his big hard cock right into their tight ass usually sends them running off screaming ! ms

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

Somebody interpret please!"

"you look fit, want to fuck".... do u ??

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"Our personal favourites are the ones from single guys aimed just at me as the female half saying stuff.like-hey babes, you're sexy, nice tits etc. A reply from Mr thanking them for saying he's sexy and then going on to describe in graphic detail how he'd like to plunge his big hard cock right into their tight ass usually sends them running off screaming ! ms "
lol

"How about writing the message to both people. Even though we don't meet single men we still get the odd message which is always to the OH. Not going to convince us that way.

I stress though on the whole most are polite and accept no. "

Yes, yes, yes.

Messages that address us 'hunny' or 'babe' always end up with me writing back saying that they are not my type.

Mr M

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm getting lot of cut and paste messages lately. And I know they are cut and paste as they always start 'Happy New Year to you both' or 'Hope you are both OK'. Unless the messages are directed towards my tits I have no idea who the other person is they are talking to.

"Our personal favourites are the ones from single guys aimed just at me as the female half saying stuff.like-hey babes, you're sexy, nice tits etc. A reply from Mr thanking them for saying he's sexy and then going on to describe in graphic detail how he'd like to plunge his big hard cock right into their tight ass usually sends them running off screaming ! ms "

get that a lot in chat, if they assume it's crystal and are clearly looking to cyber, if I'm bored I don't always feel the need to correct them immediately. Had one guy tell me in detail how he wanted to rim me when i asked if he'd lick my balls he went mental...

Lick your balls! Brilliant!!! I'll have to remember that one the next we get a 'hey hunni nice ass wanna fuk' type message

» Add a new message to this topic