FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification bad meet

Verification bad meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ddictedToLove OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Hi

I was just curious but all the verifications are positive. What if you have a bad experience? Can you leave a negative verification?

Just curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you did leave a bad one they'd just not display it though I'm sure around here no verification is a bad verification

Cheltenham

"If you did leave a bad one they'd just not display it though I'm sure around here no verification is a bad verification "

Oh I didn’t know you had to display it. Thought it was like Amazon and all of them showed up lol that’s true. Thanks

"If you did leave a bad one they'd just not display it though I'm sure around here no verification is a bad verification "

Some people just don't verify, you don't have to

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

No point in giving a bad veri as like the poster above said they won't show it anyhow.But you do add to their veri total so better off not giving a Veri or give one where it's obvious by the wording that it wasn't the best meet. Personally I would prefer to just not give a Veri at all.

By *ipvanwinkieMan  over a year ago

out of town!

If the highlight of a veri is the fact someone turned up on time and smelled nice, I’m usually going to assume that it was an abject disaster

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

Been on this scene a few years now.

No or v outdated veris is THE major red flag

Because women are generally too polite to say “he’s shite” or a total dick etc

"Hi

I was just curious but all the verifications are positive. What if you have a bad experience? Can you leave a negative verification?

Just curious "

They would only be helping the persons verification counter if they did.

They just wouldn't bother.

Just wouldn't verify.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

You can, but they might not show it.

Some people leave passive aggressive verifications and you can possibly read bad things into it

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Sure you can if they haven't blocked you before you get the chance

"Been on this scene a few years now.

Because women are generally too polite to say “he’s shite” or a total dick etc "

I'm interested would I be a red flag given my last vari was a few years ago, I've met socially this year and they left the site without varifying me because they couldn't handle this site, they didn't get on with the filter system, but I still see them to this day.

Cheltenham

"No point in giving a bad veri as like the poster above said they won't show it anyhow.But you do add to their veri total so better off not giving a Veri or give one where it's obvious by the wording that it wasn't the best meet. Personally I would prefer to just not give a Veri at all. "

So if you leave a bad verification. It still counts as being verified even if they don’t show it?

That’s fair enough

By *elsh Genuine LadyWoman  over a year ago

UK

I find the quietly polite ones speak volumes “met for a social, nice guy, can vouch he is genuine” aka “I won’t be following this up”

By *urve_your_enthusiasmWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I had quite a bad meet with a guy. Didn't verify him. I think we weren't at the same meet as apparently he had a great time and kept asking to see me again. Months later I'm looking at veris and I came across his profile again, verified by a woman who described as non pushy. Quite the opposite of my experience

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

I'm interested would I be a red flag given my last vari was a few years ago, I've met socially this year and they left the site without varifying me because they couldn't handle this site, they didn't get on with the filter system, but I still see them to this day.

"

I took a look. 9 veris- be they old- suggest you’re real. But I would want to be able to read some of them to get a sense of things. I have learnt to ask a man to reveal them for a while so I can check. If the excuse they then give is too feeble as to why they can’t that’s another red flag.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

No, you can't.

"I had quite a bad meet with a guy. Didn't verify him. I think we weren't at the same meet as apparently he had a great time and kept asking to see me again. Months later I'm looking at veris and I came across his profile again, verified by a woman who described as non pushy. Quite the opposite of my experience "

But people believe that veris give 100% safety and sex review quality....

By *entle_lover_xMan  over a year ago

Great Dunmow

"I had quite a bad meet with a guy. Didn't verify him. I think we weren't at the same meet as apparently he had a great time and kept asking to see me again. Months later I'm looking at veris and I came across his profile again, verified by a woman who described as non pushy. Quite the opposite of my experience

But people believe that veris give 100% safety and sex review quality...."

Don't think many believe that 100% perfect but it gives a guide and is better than nothing especially when you get experienced at reading between the lines and tracking back a touch.

Cheltenham

"I had quite a bad meet with a guy. Didn't verify him. I think we weren't at the same meet as apparently he had a great time and kept asking to see me again. Months later I'm looking at veris and I came across his profile again, verified by a woman who described as non pushy. Quite the opposite of my experience "

I’m sorry to hear you had a bad meet Did you ever message the woman who gave that verification? You could ask her how it really went

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"If you did leave a bad one they'd just not display it though I'm sure around here no verification is a bad verification

Oh I didn’t know you had to display it. Thought it was like Amazon and all of them showed up lol that’s true. Thanks "

Yep you can choose to display it or not.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

What very specific thing to say on a verification, I would be inclined to think that he made another profile as a female and verified himself.

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Because women are generally too polite to say “he’s shite” or a total dick etc "

We verified meets and published any we received to show our genuinity when we started out.

When we have repeat meets with the same friends we generally don’t write verifs therefore the number of verifs doesn’t reflect our number of meets.

It’s been a while since we last had a meet if our verifs are anything to go by when in fact we had a meet a couple of weeks ago and have another social arranged this weekend.

We find it pays to also read the verifs of the person who has left a verif on the profile your interested in.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi

Just curious "

You can but who would display a bad verification for everyone to see, it's just not worth it.

Mrs

Cheltenham

"You can but who would display a bad verification for everyone to see, it's just not worth it.

Mrs "

I didn’t know you had to display it. Thanks for clearing that up. Thought they all just show automatically

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

We verified meets and published any we received to show our genuinity when we started out.

When we have repeat meets with the same friends we generally don’t write verifs therefore the number of verifs doesn’t reflect our number of meets.

It’s been a while since we last had a meet if our verifs are anything to go by when in fact we had a meet a couple of weeks ago and have another social arranged this weekend.

We find it pays to also read the verifs of the person who has left a verif on the profile your interested in. "

Yes I track back .. particularly if I have some doubt about a profile

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

I thought the whole point of a verification is to prove your actually a real person and not a fake, not verifying someone is much more powerful than a bad verification as just showing a summery will only tell others the person is real.

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

And to add the only way it would work would be via a customer satisfaction type review. Trouble with that is imagine the negatives when you turn someone down?!

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Hi

Just curious "

We wish !, so many letdowns of all sorts that you could imagine (including a few over this last month). Maybe a system that only admins can see so they can look at past history if a complaint is made. Even a simple tick box system, looked nothing like photos, single guy posing as couple, went quiet on day of meet, didn't turn up, false address, agressive, wouldn't answer door, gave utterly false impression in chat, tried to meet partner alone etc... Better than nothing

By *ucknutMan  over a year ago

durham

You should be able to leave negative feedback on a meeting. My wife would never meet again after two awful experiences. Both were with males who had good verifications. One invited us to his flat which was an empty flat above a shop with no furniture and one actually bit her in her private parts.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Just let down by a couple for the second time. First time they made up an excuse the day before, tonight ghosted us for the last 24 hours. Should be banned !

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Just let down by a couple for the second time. First time they made up an excuse the day before, tonight ghosted us for the last 24 hours. Should be banned !"

What would stop someone leaving you a negative verification if you turned them down, deleted a message or if you had a disagreement in the forums?

Anyone could leave a fake review much like the ones people do on TripAdvisor or Amazon or eBay.

All a veri is meant to be is confirmation someone exists. Any extra info is optional and personal opinion only. Just because you like someone doesn't mean the next person will.

There'll never be a facility to leave negative feedback nor should there be. It's open to too much abuse.

A

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

Verifications run on the principle of if you can't think of something nice to say don't say anything.

And I think that's the right approach on this site. We don't really want to give people an avenue for toxic words. This site is supposed to be fun and make people feel positive about themselves.

If you really want to make some kind of assessment of a person through their verifications then you could look at who is verifying them, are those people people like you or people you don't like? Might give a good idea about mutual compatibility, but could just reveal that someone has a wide range of tastes.!

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Hi

So, we're not the only ones. You've just ticked off every scenario we've come across.

Just curious

We wish !, so many letdowns of all sorts that you could imagine (including a few over this last month). Maybe a system that only admins can see so they can look at past history if a complaint is made. Even a simple tick box system, looked nothing like photos, single guy posing as couple, went quiet on day of meet, didn't turn up, false address, agressive, wouldn't answer door, gave utterly false impression in chat, tried to meet partner alone etc... Better than nothing "

So, we're not the only ones. You've just ticked off every scenario we've had. I refuse to believe, half of what's said on some verys. We've met same people, gave a, as someone said, turned up on time, smells nice type verifications. If you where to tell the truth, it would make for some hilarious reading.

[Removed by poster at 25/03/23 11:51:13]

I choose not to show verifications, I think if your chatting to someone you can gauge yourself what they are like, things said etc, maybes always go for a social first so you know what your getting before any promises are made

As stated if someone left a bad veri it just wouldn't be posted, but you have to think we aren't everyone's come of tea x

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

If you have a bad meet or something seemed off or not quite right, just don't verify them. It won't make too much difference as you'll find many folk you don't click with have plenty of other positive verifications.

"Just let down by a couple for the second time. First time they made up an excuse the day before, tonight ghosted us for the last 24 hours. Should be banned !

What would stop someone leaving you a negative verification if you turned them down, deleted a message or if you had a disagreement in the forums?

Anyone could leave a fake review much like the ones people do on TripAdvisor or Amazon or eBay.

All a veri is meant to be is confirmation someone exists. Any extra info is optional and personal opinion only. Just because you like someone doesn't mean the next person will.

There'll never be a facility to leave negative feedback nor should there be. It's open to too much abuse.

A"

That's a really good point, if I'd never considered it this way! Until reading this I thought a negative review system would be good but this changes my perspective actually.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

"I find the quietly polite ones speak volumes “met for a social, nice guy, can vouch he is genuine” aka “I won’t be following this up”"

Oopps. That's pretty much how I verify people, even if I have every intention of seeing them again. Personally, I don't want to go into graphic details about what we did / didn't do. I don't feel the need to comment on thier sexual prowess, nor would I want to receive a verification from anyone that felt the need to 'rate' me.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"I had quite a bad meet with a guy. Didn't verify him. I think we weren't at the same meet as apparently he had a great time and kept asking to see me again. Months later I'm looking at veris and I came across his profile again, verified by a woman who described as non pushy. Quite the opposite of my experience

But people believe that veris give 100% safety and sex review quality...."

Trouble is they're v subjective

I met a man a few years ago,good veries but he was really quite selfish and I told him that.

I didn't verify him or agree to meet again .

I stay away from the ott ones or v graphic ones & then use veries only as part of my decision making .

No I've never left a bad review, no point because they just won't show it. The one time it happened I just blocked and got on with my life after shuddering for a few days

What pish.

Getting any kind of meet on here for single guys is like rocking horse shit. Virtually impossible in some parts of the country where you might live more remotely out with the cities. Loads of verifications is a major put off ... And often attached to a profile that says "regular fwb wanted, not wanting to Shag the whole site" so tells an interesting truth in some cases. A few veris is what you want and recent or not matters not a jot as people have busy lifes and can hide their profile for a while so time out..

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

What pish.

Getting any kind of meet on here for single guys is like rocking horse shit. Virtually impossible in some parts of the country where you might live more remotely out with the cities. Loads of verifications is a major put off ... And often attached to a profile that says "regular fwb wanted, not wanting to Shag the whole site" so tells an interesting truth in some cases. A few veris is what you want and recent or not matters not a jot as people have busy lifes and can hide their profile for a while so time out.. "

As a couple we have been involved in some rather lack lustre meets. To get the quality people speak of, you have to wade through some quantity of dross. I'm assuming , quantity to some, equates to people who fuck to much with others and are therefore morally inferior. Let's analyse that. More sexual partners means to some your sluts, slags, players or whatever phrase you use and the possibility of catching an sti increases. So the people who are quality seekers play with fewer people. Do you know how many sexual partners they've had and their sexual history and the ones they then have had and their sexual history ad infinitum. I say, don't judge others through some misguided idea that your morally superior to them. Live and let live.

By *amLaraCroftWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi

Just curious "

Someone asked me for a verification and he had to rush off that day

So really I don’t want to judge him on the first meet so after he asked me for the third time of me changing the subject I simply said I will verify him after our second meet if that goes well

He stopped asking at that point

I think men need verifications more than women and that’s why women get so many because the men want them back in return

I am happy to verify people back if we had a nice time and they were fun and sociable even if we don’t have sex xx

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

A"

Absolutely this! The clue is in the tab you click on; Verify genuine…

Verifications are wildly misused on here anyway so I wouldn’t worry. Anyway who in their right mind would publish a bad verification?

"

A

Absolutely this! The clue is in the tab you click on; Verify genuine…"

By *irtdiggerABCMan  over a year ago

torbay

Still trying to get my first verification....losing my virginity was easier than this, haha

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"Verifications are wildly misused on here anyway so I wouldn’t worry. Anyway who in their right mind would publish a bad verification?"

It hasn’t happened yet but if someone gives me bad verification then it’s going on display. Doesn’t matter how bad it is

"Still trying to get my first verification....losing my virginity was easier than this, haha"

I feel your pain ha ha

By *lex.and.SexCouple  over a year ago

Bedale

A meet has to be pretty bad for us not to verify it. But it has happened on a few occasions.

We would never leave a negative one, for all the reasons others have said. And it's just inviting a one in return. What's to be gained?

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I've only had one that went badly south.

I didn't veri, neither did he.

Obviously if I'd said what happened, he wouldn't have published it.

If he'd have been truthful, I would have.

By *rLordMan  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Don't ask for verification, if given thank you. Meets are not all going to be fantastic, so what you think was good for you won't necessarily be good for them.. bad veris don't exist on here only if you have to show all.

» Add a new message to this topic