FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > have you compromised

have you compromised

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andF_fun OP   Couple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

Our profile says looking for couples or single women... but many, many single guys have responded. Some the Mrs may be intrested in, and have cam chatted with. Other are repulsive and crude.

Seems like nobody reads the "no single guys" on our profile page, but the mrs is thinking about meeting a few of her favs. I'm not so fond of the idea since i would like a female to play with at the same time.

Anyone actually give in and try what they orig wasn't looking for? She was orig doing this so i can play, but she would play with me, but seems like my mrs is enjoying this WAY more than i am due to the overwhelming responses, but, from single guys.

How do i find / get more couples involved?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Clubs maybe, chat to more couples, message more couples.

Talk to your wife,tell her you don't want to meet single men

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

oh dear, this sound slike it' going to end up in a bad way sweetie, it seems you might have opened pandoras box and you might not like what's inside, xxxx big hugz and good luck to you both, hope you work things out, xxx

Be careful what you wish for. From the way you've written this your wife didn;t sound too happy about FFM and by your own admission "she was doing this so you could play" and now she wants MMF. If you _iew agreeing to that as "giving in" then you are going to be unhappy if you do it, but by the sounds she'll be unhappy if you don;t agree, after all it sounds like she's already done exactly what you are no so opposed to.

No obvious answer, whole situation, from the way you've worded it sounds a mess.

By *ottinghamPaulMan  over a year ago

nottingham

I think you have just encouraged every local single males to message you lol

Have fun

What's that expression..'What's good for the goose is good for the gander' ?

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"oh dear, this sound slike it' going to end up in a bad way sweetie, it seems you might have opened pandoras box and you might not like what's inside, xxxx big hugz and good luck to you both, hope you work things out, xxx "

The lady is right. And you should both know exactly what you want before you go into this game & it seems you made hat error. You may become cuckolded whether you like it or not but then again, you may get to like watching your wife with other guys. & she may come round to another woman so either you comromise in the hope she will, or you become cuckolded or you make that most important of moves & talk things through & see if you can resolve this but then,your wife too might say that it was alright when you wanted HER to 'take a hit for the team'.

I'm sure others will agree here, couples should never ever take that hit because it just festers & causes bad blood....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No single guys

No single guys

No single guys

Your 2 verifications from single guys in 2013. They may see a mixed message, block guys and then decide your shared parameters, go from there.

The only compromise I've made is meeting fems who are not shaved, I don't enjoy a hairy pussy, but put up with it because the lady has a great personality. Always take a razor and foam with me!

We talked, talked and talked again, over many months, before we acted upon our fantasies. It's a bit late to find out that your wife might like the attention of other guys. Who knew hey.

This is gonna end in tears isn't it. That's a rhetorical question by the way.

I hope your missus doesn't go on the forums much! Not sure I'd like my problems so openly discussed. You need to talk to her

By *hrissyCdTV/TS  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"No single guys

No single guys

No single guys

Your 2 verifications from single guys in 2013. They may see a mixed message, block guys and then decide your shared parameters, go from there."

And another veri from a single guy today, I suggest you block single guys if you don't want them

By *mmBeeCouple  over a year ago

Maida Vale

Discuss, negotiate, adapt. When we started doing this, not so long ago, we mostly thought we would straight swap. However I've (Emm) found I'm not so keen on full sex with other guys, and I don't like watching my man with other women, it a constant ongoing discussion with what we are comfortable with. Talking about it is the only way to reach agreement. We've agreed not to do anything the other is any way unhappy with.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"oh dear, this sound slike it' going to end up in a bad way sweetie, it seems you might have opened pandoras box and you might not like what's inside, xxxx big hugz and good luck to you both, hope you work things out, xxx "

yip, sounds a bit jell

NO, and no and no I wouldnt

My ex hubby got jealous after I got too much attention at clubs.

It had no bearing on our relationship as the relationship was already faulty and on the way out. It may have speeded things up in a weird way; however he was the problem not the sexual preferences.

I would never take one for the team,

We originally wanted couples only, but so many appear to be either men posing as couples or couples appear very elusive to meet up with, so to get us into swinging and find if we enjoyed it we met a few single guys, we both really enjoyed it no regrets but are now keen to play with couples more.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

OP, your lady is a BI. YOu are looking for female or couple. If you are lucky to get any female, she will be looking for female. The male miss out.

If any couple contact you, i am sure the other female will also be BI and the other male would like to play with your wife. You still miss out.

Your wife is still enjoying the attention from the single guys. That leave just one person in this couple taking all the fun: THE FEMALE.

I thing you should delete your account, have a talk with your wife and know what suit both of you.

Just my opinion

" If any couple contact you, i am sure the other female will also be BI and the other male would like to play with your wife. You still miss out.

I thing you should delete your account, have a talk with your wife and know what suit both of you.

Just my opinion"

Bit of a generalisation! Not all bi females in couples just want to play with the other female only!

But I agree with the underlying advice

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We started out originally to play with couples,and we did .but I got so turned on watching wife with guys .that we may do a few mmf .but we mainly go to clubs or party'. Now

But we still play with couples and fems so I get to meet some nice wife's to and so does wife for the odd fem fun,wife also allows me to meet fems or couples on her bad week all in all we both get what we want

"Discuss, negotiate, adapt. When we started doing this, not so long ago, we mostly thought we would straight swap. However I've (Emm) found I'm not so keen on full sex with other guys, and I don't like watching my man with other women, it a constant ongoing discussion with what we are comfortable with. Talking about it is the only way to reach agreement. We've agreed not to do anything the other is any way unhappy with. "

Excellent advice re talking.

Philly PA area

***** UPDATE *******

after re reading, and seeing responses, this seem to come out wrong. I guess "compromise" is the wrong word. Neither one of us should have to, or will, "take one for the team" so to speak.

The mrs likes to flirt in the cam chats, and i'm always next to her when she does it. She will even ask me "should I?" as not to step over any bounds, break any rules. It turns me on when she gets attention, and we fuck afterwards. Just wish more females were on, and chatted back with us. Had cam fun w/ couples, but not nearly as many as guys.

What's wrong with verifications? I thought that was a good thing. None of them are in person, only cam chat. wife gets mad when everyone in chat watches but doesn't talk to her, they "look at us" but don't fab our photos, so she askes them to verify us since they saw us on cam as a legitimate couple. other than making the guy cum, we can benefit somehow from cam chat.

"not looking for single guys", hell, we don't need this site to find a single guy to fuck my wife. Not going to block them just yet either since she likes to play, and i enjoy her doing so. but they keep trying to contact us for friend req and meets, which we just delete anyway.

I definitly want to watch my wife get fucked by another guy, but I want to do a swap with his female at the same time. Not just a one on one thing, that won't be compromised on due to her safety, and rules she and i discussed.

Philly PA area

oh, and i guess frustration lies, when in chat, the cam says MF, so hoping to see a male and female, we click on it, and it's just another guy by himself. Not to say his mrs isn't there, but 9 out of 10 times, it's just a guy. And some MF couples, after reading the profile, it's kinda fake, guys saying they are a couple, or married, but "trying to convince the wife", or "happily married but looking for NSA". So, they aren't really a "couple looking". Really frustrating to us thinking we can find someone for us, then it's a guy wanting some extra on the side.

Why don't you want just single guys. Why not try it and see. You may find you get a lot out of it.

There are lots of couples that only meet single guys as the guys love to share. I'm sure your wife wouldn't leave you feeling left out

there is a thread on sharing your wife with another man. Maybe read it and see what guys have said

However I really wouldn't compromise all the time but maybe worth experimenting

Cali

Sounds to me like you want to shag other women and are happy for her to shag other blokes if you are getting your end away..

You would be happy having a ffm I'm sure? Why not let her have a mmf? I think your not swinging for right reasons if I'm honest. It's gonna get messy!

You've not been here long. Be patient. This site I think is mainly UK so the fact you are in the USA may be part of the problem. People (in general) won't travel that far for a meet xxx

» Add a new message to this topic