FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to stand out in an opening message ?

How to stand out in an opening message ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for some advice on how to stand out in an opening message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Read the profile first.

By *ister_ee_1981Man  over a year ago

San Fran Exeter

Have tits...

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Looking for some advice on how to stand out in an opening message "

The advice I've always given is to worry less about the message and more about your profile.

You could write the finest, most eloquent and interesting, seductive ans appealing message in the history of messages.

And yet it would go unread if sent to us by a profile we didn't fund interesting to us.

Because we, and many others, will view a profile before opening the message and if we establish straight away that we'd never be interested in them - we'll hit the delete button, so all your time and effort will be wasted.

Conversely Henry Cavill could send us a message simply saying 'Fancy a shag?' and it would get an immediate, positive response.

A

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Brilliant thank you very much!

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Chat the same way you'd expect to be treated their isn't a magic potion just be same way you'd be if you met them in a bar

By *rangesmartieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

The first few words are readable without opening the message, so try and make that interested. Stay away from hi, how are you? Or wanna chat? Or hope you've had a good day.

Use the subject line and the first line of your message together to demonstrate you've read the profile, or can tell a joke, something to hook interest.

As the poster above said, ensuremyour profile says stuff about you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looking for some advice on how to stand out in an opening message

The advice I've always given is to worry less about the message and more about your profile.

You could write the finest, most eloquent and interesting, seductive ans appealing message in the history of messages.

And yet it would go unread if sent to us by a profile we didn't fund interesting to us.

Because we, and many others, will view a profile before opening the message and if we establish straight away that we'd never be interested in them - we'll hit the delete button, so all your time and effort will be wasted.

Conversely Henry Cavill could send us a message simply saying 'Fancy a shag?' and it would get an immediate, positive response.

A"

Beat me to it really. I was about to put much the same.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

you dont need to stand out you just need to be you so other can make a choice too many on here are pretending to be someone they are not or big it up.. just be you let people see the real you and then dont expect anything because no body is owed anything on this scene its a selection lifestyle some never meet ever due to %

By *igbootysissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicester

Don’t

Think you will have many issues with this sexy body babe lol x

By *H and GBCouple  over a year ago

Cirencester

"Read the profile first.

"

I couldn’t agree more!

By *iberatedduoCouple  over a year ago

Ashbourne

This is the problem with profiles, it’s hard to get a true perspective of a person based on what you read in the profile.

We’ve met people in the club who we found attractive and interesting to talk too yet when we look them up on fab their profile comes across as minimalistic and bland. Bearing this in mind had we saw the profile first needless to say we wouldn’t have thought that this was a suitable match. We’ve found the opposite to be true ! Great profile however you get to meet and they’re nothing like how they came across online. Anyone else experienced this ?

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

As others said, read a profile & try and reference something in it,so they can see youve read it and are making it a bit individual for them.

I'd also agree that I'm more likely to reply if a message comes from a good profile.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Read the profile

Be polite

Pay a compliment

Attach a face pic

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

"Looking for some advice on how to stand out in an opening message

A"

I also vote for Henry Cavill messaging

"Fancy a shag?"

» Add a new message to this topic