FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Personal verification

Personal verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quirrel OP   Man  over a year ago

Tameside

Have been on for over a year now and last year met approx 40 people, male, female, and couples. I have also attended a couple of clubs with some of them, my problem is that despite asking those I have met to verify me to raise my profile so others can read that I am a genuine guy, none of them have actually done it, (some I have met over a dozen times) What are my options? do I refuse to meet them again unless they verify me or do I carry on as though nothing is wrong and continue to meet them hoping they get around to it sooner or later.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Why do they refuse to leave verifications? have you asked them? Do you leave them any verification? Also since you are meeting and playing, do those verifications really matter?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've met over 40 people and not 1 has left a verification ? I'd expect a few but all 40.....

That is very strange..

Would the young lady in your pic not be happy to leave you one?

She was happy to play and be photographed - so why not ask her for a simple "Met, played, nice guy" veri ?

"You've met over 40 people and not 1 has left a verification ? I'd expect a few but all 40.....

That is very strange..

"

very odd, i had a few meets, and got them even if just for having a drink/chat

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"

She was happy to play and be photographed - so why not ask her for a simple "Met, played, nice guy" veri ? "

....She was even enjoying that anal by the look of it...Unless that cock was mine, which is impossible

"You've met over 40 people and not 1 has left a verification ? I'd expect a few but all 40.....

That is very strange..

very odd, i had a few meets, and got them even if just for having a drink/chat "

We would leave a verification for a social too..

Tameside

Sorry should have said apprx 40 meets. have mentioned it to them a few times but its always "it slipped my mind" or "Sorry I forgot to do it with X needing doing and then the trouble with Y so I will get around to it" I am not overly worried about it because as you say I am meeting people some on a social basis only and others for more adult fun, but, if I want to expand the number of people I can meet and their profile asks for verification it causes problems. It is very likely that a number of people I met last year are not going to be able to meet me this year due to my or their personal circumstances changing so I am looking to increase my chances of a meet with new people. Does anyone have any ideas?

That is very strange.."

Sounds odd to me too....

"Sorry should have said apprx 40 meets. have mentioned it to them a few times but its always "it slipped my mind" or "Sorry I forgot to do it with X needing doing and then the trouble with Y so I will get around to it" I am not overly worried about it because as you say I am meeting people some on a social basis only and others for more adult fun, but, if I want to expand the number of people I can meet and their profile asks for verification it causes problems. It is very likely that a number of people I met last year are not going to be able to meet me this year due to my or their personal circumstances changing so I am looking to increase my chances of a meet with new people. Does anyone have any ideas?"

You mention having gone to clubs.

I've seen hundreds of veri's left by club owners on profiles - why not ask them to leave you one. This would also help potentially meet others who attend the same club!

Just a thought!

Tameside

Due to work commitments the and odd hours I work most of my free time is during the day, I have met quite a few during the daylight hours and It may be that they are involved in relationships and meeting without the knowledge or permission of their partners. The lady in the pic was a meet I arranged through another site as are a few other pics on my profile, so they are not able to leave feedback on this one.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I generally leave veris based on the social meet - I prefer not to put too much detail in what with being shy, retiring and demure.

And if I meet someone at a club or social or even for coffee and get on with them but don't want to play I am happy to write a veri.

Obvs I'd they have annoyed upset or offended me or are not socially presentable (poor hygiene or manners) or not ready to meet (newly separated and crying about it) then I will decline to leave one. But if they ask me I will say that I won't be leaving one.

Follow up the verbal request with a brief message on here when they are online. Keep it light and breezy.

Have you sacrificed a live animal during the meets?

Seriously I can't believe out of 40 people nobody has verified you especially the people you have met more than once

That is very strange..

Sounds odd to me too....

"

Odd is one word, not necessarily the first one that springs to mind though...

By *witch mix vanillaCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We would verify for a social meet.

We have met others in clubs, and not played with them, but have not verified them and vice versa.

If the people you are meeting are already verified, then there should be no reason why they cannot do one.

Could it be that they were not happy with the meets, and feel saying nothing is better than trying to write something.

That is very strange..

Sounds odd to me too....

"

sounds unlikely to me

That is very strange..

Sounds odd to me too....

sounds unlikely to me "

I smell a rat

BS detected

Tameside

Strange how it always seems to happen, you dont fit the dull boring average pidgeon hole. So instead of being someone individual who had different circumstances from what they regard as the norm it becomes easier to stick them in the pidgeon hole marked BS.Because if it hasn't happened to you or anyone you know then it cannot happen to anyone so its BS.

"BS detected "

That was my initial reaction also 'I smell sh!te' lol x

"Have been on for over a year now and last year met approx 40 people, male, female, and couples. I have also attended a couple of clubs with some of them, my problem is that despite asking those I have met to verify me to raise my profile so others can read that I am a genuine guy, none of them have actually done it, (some I have met over a dozen times) What are my options? do I refuse to meet them again unless they verify me or do I carry on as though nothing is wrong and continue to meet them hoping they get around to it sooner or later."

Sounds peculiar to me!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

There was a couple on here a year or so back who contacted us, and we saw they were verifiied by a woman so looked at her profile. The 'couple' had verified 'her' profile, but it was clear the same person had created two profiles and cross-verified both. Amusingly the idiot concerned had used the same pictures and almost the same wording on both profiles!

how strange!....I have the complete opposite problem. I've never met anyone yet people keep leaving me verifications...I've told them to stop but they just won't

"how strange!....I have the complete opposite problem. I've never met anyone yet people keep leaving me verifications...I've told them to stop but they just won't "

I hope you've reported yourself!

"There was a couple on here a year or so back who contacted us, and we saw they were verifiied by a woman so looked at her profile. The 'couple' had verified 'her' profile, but it was clear the same person had created two profiles and cross-verified both. Amusingly the idiot concerned had used the same pictures and almost the same wording on both profiles! "

I trust this was reported.

Admin take a dim view of cross verifying and it cannot be done from same IP addresses.

As to OP.....really???? 40meets and not a veri??

Even a fugly crap shag like me can get verified!!!

"We would verify for a social meet.

We have met others in clubs, and not played with them, but have not verified them and vice versa.

If the people you are meeting are already verified, then there should be no reason why they cannot do one.

Could it be that they were not happy with the meets, and feel saying nothing is better than trying to write something."

"how strange!....I have the complete opposite problem. I've never met anyone yet people keep leaving me verifications...I've told them to stop but they just won't

I hope you've reported yourself! "

surely I'm the innocent victim here?

"how strange!....I have the complete opposite problem. I've never met anyone yet people keep leaving me verifications...I've told them to stop but they just won't

surely I'm the innocent victim here? "

Innocent my arse!

Innocent my arse! "

I'm pretty sure your arse isn't that innocent!

Innocent my arse!

I'm pretty sure your arse isn't that innocent! "

My arse is virginal - and staying that way!

if you have met 40 people in a year why do you need verifications to help you meet more? isnt 40 people a year, some who you have met dozens on times enough?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"BS detected

That was my initial reaction also 'I smell sh!te' lol x"

+1

By *hrissyCdTV/TS  over a year ago

Malmesbury

"if you have met 40 people in a year why do you need verifications to help you meet more? isnt 40 people a year, some who you have met dozens on times enough? "

I agree if you are meeting more than once a week (lucky guy!) why do you need veri's. Still surprised none of your many partners have verified you though

"BS detected

That was my initial reaction also 'I smell sh!te' lol x

+1"

+2

Steam was rising from the first post.

You don't need the verifs pal

You told us that none of the 40 regretted meeting you, you done it for em!

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

Looks to me like.. "ive been here for a long time, had no luck and not been verified, can someone give me one out of sympathy"

Looks very BS like most others have though im afraid

"Have been on for over a year now and last year met approx 40 people, male, female, and couples. I have also attended a couple of clubs with some of them, my problem is that despite asking those I have met to verify me to raise my profile so others can read that I am a genuine guy, none of them have actually done it, (some I have met over a dozen times) What are my options? do I refuse to meet them again unless they verify me or do I carry on as though nothing is wrong and continue to meet them hoping they get around to it sooner or later."

that sounds very strange to me,u met 40 ppl frm this site and none have verified u???are u serious?????

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Looks to me like.. "ive been here for a long time, had no luck and not been verified, can someone give me one out of sympathy"

Looks very BS like most others have though im afraid"

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

if you have had 40 meets in clubs.... then why is verification so important, obviously you have done well without it???

or the fact that you have now outed yourself and had 40 meets and not one has verified you now makes it sound really strange....

you know there are times when you thing "should i tell people that".... this would be one of those...hmmm

That is very strange..

Sounds odd to me too....

Odd is one word, not necessarily the first one that springs to mind though... "

One was being.... 'generous'...

It might be the bum bag

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd say put the past behind you. Meet your old fb's if you want, but don't expect veris from them.

Find some good decent members, meet socially, possibly play, and you'll likely get veris, based on most people that I know on fab. Mainly people aren't mean giving out veris, unless they've something they want to keep quiet. Choose wisely.

"if you have had 40 meets in clubs.... then why is verification so important, obviously you have done well without it???

or the fact that you have now outed yourself and had 40 meets and not one has verified you now makes it sound really strange....

you know there are times when you thing "should i tell people that".... this would be one of those...hmmm"

» Add a new message to this topic