FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Need some advice

Need some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all you lovely people I've just came back on after finding out my now ex girlfriend was cheating on me nonstop so decided to comeback but I've noticed it's hard to get people interested I've had a few good conversations then they go nowhere or I get ghosted I'm keeping chilled about the whole thing but feel I might be doing something wrong any tips??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Maybe a couple of public pics?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve only been on 2 weeks. Get involved in forums, add public pics, be patient seems the recurring advice I see. Or try clubs.

Basically, be social and patient.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd say what you're doing wrong is having expectations.

You say you've been on here before, so I'd suggest you know what it's like. Or is this a look at me, feel sorry for me thread?

Forgive me for being cynical, and being cheated on is awful, but we're all in the same boat and all trying to find the right people to meet. It takes time and a good deal of effort.

2 weeks is nothing. Most men can take over a year to get their first meet

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

If you are having conversations that go nowhere, why are they stopping ? Are you saying something to upset them, or not arranging a social or going straight to sex talk too soon. Only you know what you talk about before the conversation stops.

Regarding your profile, lack of public photos, not altering the standard age range ( would you really meet people in their 90s?) , the reason you can't accommodate as people can be suspicious of that and also criticising other men isn't a great idea. Maybe try some punctuation to make it easier to read too.

As others have said, two weeks is no time at all. Be more realistic. Maybe you come over better face to face , so attend a social or a club if you can.

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 00:27:16]

"If you are having conversations that go nowhere, why are they stopping ? Are you saying something to upset them, or not arranging a social or going straight to sex talk too soon. Only you know what you talk about before the conversation stops.

Regarding your profile, lack of public photos, not altering the standard age range ( would you really meet people in their 90s?) , the reason you can't accommodate as people can be suspicious of that and also criticising other men isn't a great idea. Maybe try some punctuation to make it easier to read too.

As others have said, two weeks is no time at all. Be more realistic. Maybe you come over better face to face , so attend a social or a club if you can. "

Thank you for the tips the whole reason I don't accommodate is my teenage daughter and young son with autism live with full time so it's hard to have people here

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"If you are having conversations that go nowhere, why are they stopping ? Are you saying something to upset them, or not arranging a social or going straight to sex talk too soon. Only you know what you talk about before the conversation stops.

As others have said, two weeks is no time at all. Be more realistic. Maybe you come over better face to face , so attend a social or a club if you can.

Thank you for the tips the whole reason I don't accommodate is my teenage daughter and young son with autism live with full time so it's hard to have people here "

Might be worth stating you have children at home and that will clarify that you don't have a partner at home you are cheating on, which tends to be what some people assume.

Hopefully my other comments will be equally helpful.

» Add a new message to this topic