FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > why won't anyone meet me?

why won't anyone meet me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lol man up grow a pair, im ugly just mean I will try extra hard lol personality that counts any way, lol just little sick of people starting these types of threads. Lol, loves ya really x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

...scratches head and wanders off again

"...scratches head and wanders off again"

.....closely followed by me looking perplexed and shrugging sholuders....

Ha ha just fed up with all the threads started lately asking what's wrong with me or my profile, I got bored and in one of those moods, still made me feel better lol

I was about to face-palm for another one of these threads turning up. Glad to see it's a parody!

Lol, and me bent cock so I been told just makes it feel extra thick, do that has its benefit lol so ha x

[Removed by poster at 13/01/13 20:33:58]

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Don't you just love rhetorical questions

Why yes I do lol

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Lol man up grow a pair, im ugly just mean I will try extra hard lol personality that counts any way, lol just little sick of people starting these types of threads. Lol, loves ya really x"

you only posted one 2 weeks ago

Yes I know but that was before I realised how wide spread they are and now im bored of em, always there same questions over and over again, dull

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Just don't read them like me. Issue solved

Meet? Meet? Most so called 'swingers' around here are too 'up their own arses' to even reply to a message. They can't even be arsed to say no ta. I've only ever had 2 meets off here. At least I DO turn up!

I agree with you there. It is frustrating when women say please keep messaging I do want to talk but I get so many messages I don't always see them. Or others that block you mid chat for no reason. I reply to every message even if it's no thanks and expect the same back

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"I agree with you there. It is frustrating when women say please keep messaging I do want to talk but I get so many messages I don't always see them. Or others that block you mid chat for no reason. I reply to every message even if it's no thanks and expect the same back "

It's extremely hard, almost verging on the impossible, for single guys but we've gotta say that alot of you don't make it easy for yourselves. Too many crude or simply rude messages & one liners.

We always reply if it is clear that someone has read & understood our whole profile. Too many fail to even get a response because they have evidently failed to read the whole thing & that is instantly apparent.

Alot of guys just look at hot pics & send off some response which is inappropriate.

As for breaking off mid-conversation & blocking you. Rude? I guess it is if that is all that has happened but we've known guys just become very rude or pushy or accusatory ie intimating that we are a single guy playing games(despite the pics and verifications) or that it is a different femme in our photos...

The sad thing is, alot of guys could be more successful, & ignored less, simply by putting up some good photos(or sending in your message) & targeting the right people wth the right message after reading & digesting the info in the profile they are messaging!

Thats our good deed for the day lol

Bradford

& I am sure some guys just send you crass messages on purpose!

Nobody wants to meet us as well. Just how it is at the moment on here. Hopeless!

Bradford

Still no one reads a profile! lol

"Nobody wants to meet us as well. Just how it is at the moment on here. Hopeless!"

Well if you ever want to come to Bonnie Scotland you can have a weekend with us we would meet with ya xxx

There's someone for everyone

"Nobody wants to meet us as well. Just how it is at the moment on here. Hopeless!

Well if you ever want to come to Bonnie Scotland you can have a weekend with us we would meet with ya xxx"

Aww thanks we might just end up doing that, no-one around here is worth a carrot.

» Add a new message to this topic