FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single fellas

single fellas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reelove1969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bristol

now i know u guys do get a rough ride on here at times (difty fookers .. i dont mean that kind of ride!) but ive just read a post from a single female who has been let down by 30+ single guys in one week .. oh yes .. one week and thats not a typo !!!

so it got me to thinking .. wot can we do to improve our profiles and make ourselves more appealing to u guys ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"now i know u guys do get a rough ride on here at times (difty fookers .. i dont mean that kind of ride!) but ive just read a post from a single female who has been let down by 30+ single guys in one week .. oh yes .. one week and thats not a typo !!!

so it got me to thinking .. wot can we do to improve our profiles and make ourselves more appealing to u guys ??"

you guys can move closer to Sheffield and accept 46 yr olds xx

Up the age limit and move to the Fens...

she needs a bit more care n consideration with her potentials if she had 30 guys stand her up in 1 freaking week

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"now i know u guys do get a rough ride on here at times (difty fookers .. i dont mean that kind of ride!) but ive just read a post from a single female who has been let down by 30+ single guys in one week .. oh yes .. one week and thats not a typo !!!

so it got me to thinking .. wot can we do to improve our profiles and make ourselves more appealing to u guys ??"

see.... is this an honest question....

have to know before i answer...

Me thinks you should take more salt with your fabs posts hon

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

"she needs a bit more care n consideration with her potentials if she had 30 guys stand her up in 1 freaking week"

totally agree.. dont know the history of this one, so shouldnt really make any quick judgements, but would love to know how long between each one she was chatting before arranging to meet.

i have found, that you need to chat to a person for a while before arranging to meet, this way you can get to know a person, and more times than most, you will get a gut feeling for if they are genuine or not.

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Up the age limit and offer overnight accomodation and travel expenses.

Seriously though some of you ladies think its like waitrose, write out a list of what you want and wait for it to be dropped off at your door.

Be more open to those guys who do not fit the Adonis mould and maybe you will be suprised. the most desirable woman i met was on another site and she had guys pestering her all the time she was on, because she accepted people for the way they were and she had a great sense of humour, she made everybody laugh and everyone liked her for it.

"she needs a bit more care n consideration with her potentials if she had 30 guys stand her up in 1 freaking week

totally agree.. dont know the history of this one, so shouldnt really make any quick judgements, but would love to know how long between each one she was chatting before arranging to meet.

i have found, that you need to chat to a person for a while before arranging to meet, this way you can get to know a person, and more times than most, you will get a gut feeling for if they are genuine or not. "

hi there hun very interesting i have been let down by 3 women on here and now i am still looking for my first meet, it knocks you back abit when you get letdown ..example:not turn up! it seems that WE (single guys) are the bad ones but it cannot be all of us.. and defo not just single males are letdowns

bristol

"

have to know before i answer..."

tut tut .. u doubting Tom !

bristol

"Up the age limit and offer overnight accomodation and travel expenses.

Seriously though some of you ladies think its like waitrose, write out a list of what you want and wait for it to be dropped off at your door.

Be more open to those guys who do not fit the Adonis mould and maybe you will be suprised. the most desirable woman i met was on another site and she had guys pestering her all the time she was on, because she accepted people for the way they were and she had a great sense of humour, she made everybody laugh and everyone liked her for it."

waitrose !!.. theres a credit crunch round here

I find it hard to believe she had arranged 30 meets in one week. Was it a gangbang or two, or ten?

Maybe she meant 3 in a week, or 30 in a month. Musta been a typo.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

tut tut .. u doubting Tom ! "

yeap..... very much so...

lets put it this way, if it was a bloke with the same type of profile, i am sure there are various parts people would start on....

is it a profile that works for me.... not really....

but i am sure there are loads of men that will slather and look at pics...

bristol

wishy .. bend ova wen i spank u young man .. i cant believe ur doubting my journalistic credibility !!!

its on the swingers forum young man .. take a butchers !

bristol

"

lets put it this way, if it was a bloke with the same type of profile, i am sure there are various parts people would start on....

is it a profile that works for me.... not really....

but i am sure there are loads of men that will slather and look at pics..."

havent got any pics to look at ?

Can we jut say that single guys get a rough deal...

But we appreciate you guys and can't wait for lots more fun in the future . So thank you to the single guys that are genuine and make the site what it is

Amy and Jake x

I must admit, I've read that post too and do find 30 no-shows in one week quite remarkable ... there's something not quite right about this...

"wishy .. bend ova wen i spank u young man .. i cant believe ur doubting my journalistic credibility !!!

its on the swingers forum young man .. take a butchers ! "

Fookin ell! Now there's an offer I'll never refuse. So, where do you want me?

bristol

"wishy .. bend ova wen i spank u young man .. i cant believe ur doubting my journalistic credibility !!!

its on the swingers forum young man .. take a butchers !

Fookin ell! Now there's an offer I'll never refuse. So, where do you want me? "

hows about at the gallowgate end of st james next match day .. date ??

"

tut tut .. u doubting Tom ! "

I had the same doubts as Fabio. Your profile surprised me, you seem far more articulate and intelligent with your forum posts than on your profile.

By *abtechMan  over a year ago

BASILDON

Its such a shame that those who are timewasters spoil it for those who are very genuine. (And those that like to be spanked have trouble getting it!!). Oh well.

bristol

"

I had the same doubts as Fabio. Your

profile surprised me, you seem far more articulate and intelligent with your forum posts than on your profile."

i'd just had a frontal labotamy when i wrote our profile but have since been reimbursed through the wonders of amex so hey ho ... onwards and upwards !

By *piritfingersMan  over a year ago

isle of wight

Now if that was a single male I would beleive it,but a female...........hard to beleive that,soz!!

30 let downs, really ?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If its true that shes been let down 30 times in a week that means she had arranged over three meets aday. How can you possibly spend any time vetting that many people in such a short space of time. Id certainly be looking at the way i did things and not the blokes that let me down

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Me thinks you should take more salt with your fabs posts hon"

"If its true that shes been let down 30 times in a week that means she had arranged over three meets aday. How can you possibly spend any time vetting that many people in such a short space of time. Id certainly be looking at the way i did things and not the blokes that let me down"

And if she works does that mean one for breakfast, one for lunch and one for dinner

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

[Removed by poster at 11/01/13 22:33:04]

"Now if that was a single male I would beleive it,but a female...........hard to beleive that,soz!!"

Given the moaning, winging profile, it doesn't surprise me to be honest

30 let downs in one week from arranged meets? Now unless they were gang bangs or group meets she must've arranged multiple meets for each day and therefore if a few did follow through then she would've had to let them down. I doubt shed have give a shit about letting them down if that was the case so I have no sympathy in the slightest.

By *quirrelMan  over a year ago

Tameside

Come on lads lets face facts, every football team on the planet has a subs bench. Its a few extra guys who come along in case they are needed to play because someone isnt performing at the right standard. If the lady arranges for extras to step in "just in case" who are we to argue.

"Come on lads lets face facts, every football team on the planet has a subs bench. Its a few extra guys who come along in case they are needed to play because someone isnt performing at the right standard. If the lady arranges for extras to step in "just in case" who are we to argue."

Possibly but having seen her profile, I am not surprised they didn't bother as its one long rant and rave about timewasters etc

"30 let downs in one week from arranged meets? Now unless they were gang bangs or group meets she must've arranged multiple meets for each day and therefore if a few did follow through then she would've had to let them down. I doubt shed have give a shit about letting them down if that was the case so I have no sympathy in the slightest."

harsh dont you think there?

so it got me to thinking .. wot can we do to improve our profiles and make ourselves more appealing to u guys ??

you guys can move closer to Sheffield and accept 46 yr olds xx"

"30 let downs in one week from arranged meets? Now unless they were gang bangs or group meets she must've arranged multiple meets for each day and therefore if a few did follow through then she would've had to let them down. I doubt shed have give a shit about letting them down if that was the case so I have no sympathy in the slightest."

I've arranged 6 meets in one day and not let anyone down. Lol

"30 let downs in one week from arranged meets? Now unless they were gang bangs or group meets she must've arranged multiple meets for each day and therefore if a few did follow through then she would've had to let them down. I doubt shed have give a shit about letting them down if that was the case so I have no sympathy in the slightest.

I've arranged 6 meets in one day and not let anyone down. Lol "

god im not even got 6 people to talk to me on here lol

30 meets in a weeks greedy girl.

"she needs a bit more care n consideration with her potentials if she had 30 guys stand her up in 1 freaking week

i have found, that you need to chat to a person for a while before arranging to meet, this way you can get to know a person, and more times than most, you will get a gut feeling for if they are genuine or not. "

"30 let downs in one week from arranged meets? Now unless they were gang bangs or group meets she must've arranged multiple meets for each day and therefore if a few did follow through then she would've had to let them down. I doubt shed have give a shit about letting them down if that was the case so I have no sympathy in the slightest.

harsh dont you think there?"

Harsh? Fuck no. She's obviously doing something wrong in her selection process. Also if this was a guy complaining about 30 rejections would he get any sympathy for his complaints? Would he fuck. Double standards can do one!

I've arranged 6 meets in one day and not let anyone down. Lol "

I don't doubt that for a second. But you obviously have a way of organising them that actually works.

» Add a new message to this topic