FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tattoos

tattoos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

at what point do you say your heaverly tattood ???? lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azNdavCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

Think that all depends on the none tattooed person judging those with tattoos.

"Think that all depends on the none tattooed person judging those with tattoos. "
Thats what we think ! sam would say she is not but some would say she is lol x

By *azNdavCouple  over a year ago

barnsley

But the point you do fully become heavily tattooed is when you have no space left for any more. Until then you have just a few.

lol love it xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

According to some prudes (like British Naturism) you are heavily (and for them, offensively) tattooed if you have just one.

We have a non-swinging friend who is covered, literally all over, with tats and she's now having some covered with more colourful and elaborate tats.

Just be yourself and don't bother about other opinions.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

My hubby is heavily tattooed, love them. Having tattoos is a personal choice, he is a big softy, however we all judge people on first appearances, I have a few tats and piercings, doesn't affect the way I do my job, how I feel, what I do etc... I feel it's more acceptable in this day and age, after all it's art

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"According to some prudes (like British Naturism) you are heavily (and for them, offensively) tattooed if you have just one.

We have a non-swinging friend who is covered, literally all over, with tats and she's now having some covered with more colourful and elaborate tats.

Just be yourself and don't bother about other opinions."

first ive heard of that - im a naturist , a member of a club and nobody there makes mention in a bad way of tattoos - i have three and quite the opposite happens - we sit and chat about them

we have it in our profile as he is think it maybe best to let them know none on his face so he can coever them i like them on men few on woman is nice xx

were heavily tattooed

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

I cant see anything wrong with them , good ones look amazing , but is it rude to stare ?

"at what point do you say your heaverly tattood ???? lol xx"
..when you have most of your body covered

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

Surely nobody would dicriminate against tattoos , some people have them done years ago not exactly easy to remove .

Some would say that I am. I don't particularly think so though.

I have 15 but dont class myself as heavily tattooed however i do have to wear long sleeved shirts to get in clubs and pubs on a week end

Im a tattoo artist but i would say im not over the top..

By *gw1070Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

"According to some prudes (like British Naturism) you are heavily (and for them, offensively) tattooed if you have just one.

Several members of the British naturism committee have tattoos . I think it's more down to individual naturist clubs objecting to tattoos and body piercings.

just got the 3 here , 1 on my arse, 1 on my calf and the kids initials on the inside of my arm , not over the top

we do put on profile tattooed but each to there own i say some like some dont we looooooooove em hehe xxx

Me to xx :-

"I have 15 but dont class myself as heavily tattooed however i do have to wear long sleeved shirts to get in clubs and pubs on a week end "

I have more than 15, I have 'heavily tattooed' on my profile.

They are on show when I go swimming. Had some funny looks.

I have 11,I would say that I'm heavily tattooed. Most of my back & hip is covered,along with smaller ones on my arms,leg & foot I love tattoos

"I have 15 but dont class myself as heavily tattooed however i do have to wear long sleeved shirts to get in clubs and pubs on a week end "

I find it wears when people give the number that they have. The only reason being that I know people that have loads of tattoos, but they're all small. I've only got 4, but 3 of them were 8 hour sIttings so they're pretty big. I still wouldn't call myself heavily covered though. Loads of space left!

"I have 15 but dont class myself as heavily tattooed however i do have to wear long sleeved shirts to get in clubs and pubs on a week end

I find it wears when people give the number that they have. The only reason being that I know people that have loads of tattoos, but they're all small. I've only got 4, but 3 of them were 8 hour sIttings so they're pretty big. I still wouldn't call myself heavily covered though. Loads of space left! "

But you just said how many you have...

I love my tattoo's and have a couple more planned.

Each of them have a meaning for me and not just picked out of a book.

That makes you a prude?!!

Er no. Actually I'm just planning on being the only pink and non greeny-blackly splodgy thing in the nursing home.

"I have 15 but dont class myself as heavily tattooed however i do have to wear long sleeved shirts to get in clubs and pubs on a week end

I find it wears when people give the number that they have. The only reason being that I know people that have loads of tattoos, but they're all small. I've only got 4, but 3 of them were 8 hour sIttings so they're pretty big. I still wouldn't call myself heavily covered though. Loads of space left!

But you just said how many you have... "

Well said i'v got one.... Covers most of my body though

I think tats are sexy, cool and hey I have no problem showing mine off they are part of yr life they are the person u are ...........

"But you just said how many you have... "

Cheeky! Don't make me come round there!

"But you just said how many you have...

Cheeky! Don't make me come round there! "

"But you just said how many you have...

Cheeky! Don't make me come round there!

"

I know that halo isn't yours. Thief!

By *insfordcoupleCouple  over a year ago

winsford cheshire

thats cause of forces tats

"at what point do you say your heaverly tattood ???? lol xx"

ive offen thought that too

Ive seen people with less than me class themselves as heavily tattooed but i dont think i am

I love ink on men and women I have 3 Carl has 4 I want more but Carl isn't over keen on lots on women oh well that's just something he will have to get over lol

have a look at my pics,are mine heavy? lol

"have a look at my pics,are mine heavy? lol"

i personally wouldnt say so no, i have 2 half sleeves one of which goes over my shoulder and up my neak, a full back piece and a large leg piece and i dont class that as heavily tattooed

I suppose its one of those how longs a piece of string questions......

to me you need to be at least 50% covered before i see it as heavy

"at what point do you say your heaverly tattood ???? lol xx

Ive seen people with less than me class themselves as heavily tattooed but i dont think i am"

Thats like sam she getting a chest piece done next week x

"at what point do you say your heaverly tattood ???? lol xx

Ive seen people with less than me class themselves as heavily tattooed but i dont think i am"

Thats like sam she getting a chest piece done next week x

thats cause of forces tats "

What do you mean by forces tattoos?

I had a tattoo on my calf in December it has healed (but very slow compared to other tatts I have had) but I have got a hard itchy lump about half a centimetre across under the ink at one point. Any idea what it is and how I can get rid of it?

"I had a tattoo on my calf in December it has healed (but very slow compared to other tatts I have had) but I have got a hard itchy lump about half a centimetre across under the ink at one point. Any idea what it is and how I can get rid of it?"

Is it an area of a particular colour? You could be allergic to the ink.

I'd go see the doctor in case it's still a bit infected.

I'd say j am heavily tattoos as I have over 19 tattoos with a sleeve being started most of mines are big tattoos too so much so I've been told I've ruin my body with them and no guy will every like me by some people x

"I'd say j am heavily tattoos as I have over 19 tattoos with a sleeve being started most of mines are big tattoos too so much so I've been told I've ruin my body with them and no guy will every like me by some people x"

ive had that too, i was told it was a form of self harming and if i had them to make myself ugly

"I'd say j am heavily tattoos as I have over 19 tattoos with a sleeve being started most of mines are big tattoos too so much so I've been told I've ruin my body with them and no guy will every like me by some people x

ive had that too, i was told it was a form of self harming and if i had them to make myself ugly "

It's unreal what people say! To me it's like a form of bullying!! xx

"I'd say j am heavily tattoos as I have over 19 tattoos with a sleeve being started most of mines are big tattoos too so much so I've been told I've ruin my body with them and no guy will every like me by some people x

ive had that too, i was told it was a form of self harming and if i had them to make myself ugly

It's unreal what people say! To me it's like a form of bullying!! xx"

Ignore them. As long as you like them who cares what anyone else thinks?

I know some people won't want to meet me because of mine but I respect that. There's lots of other reasons they might not want to meet me... plus lots of reasons why they might like me.

"I had a tattoo on my calf in December it has healed (but very slow compared to other tatts I have had) but I have got a hard itchy lump about half a centimetre across under the ink at one point. Any idea what it is and how I can get rid of it?

I'd go see the doctor in case it's still a bit infected."

Yes it is on a red part. It did take a long time to heal and it was pretty sore.

"I had a tattoo on my calf in December it has healed (but very slow compared to other tatts I have had) but I have got a hard itchy lump about half a centimetre across under the ink at one point. Any idea what it is and how I can get rid of it?

Yes it is on a red part. It did take a long time to heal and it was pretty sore."

I have the same problem with red ink sometimes get lumps under the skin. Been told its a common reaction to red ink.

Yes it is on a red part. It did take a long time to heal and it was pretty sore.

I have the same problem with red ink sometimes get lumps under the skin. Been told its a common reaction to red ink."

How did you clear it?

I have the same problem with red ink sometimes get lumps under the skin. Been told its a common reaction to red ink.

How did you clear it?"

They go on they'r own accord but do seem to reappear especially in very strong sun. When abroad I take anti-hystameans ( excuse the spelling )

How did you clear it?

They go on they'r own accord but do seem to reappear especially in very strong sun. When abroad I take anti-hystameans ( excuse the spelling ) "

It keeps losing a layer of skin off it all the time, did wonder if it was an ingrowing hair as they shaved my leg before tattooing. It is very odd, I might just nip to the NHS drop-in centre and ask.

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

There is always room for more, if they don't like don't look

May be a good idea to pop in. I had one done on my calf in November and that took much longer to heal then any of my others and did flake as well. Maybe a calf thing?

"May be a good idea to pop in. I had one done on my calf in November and that took much longer to heal then any of my others and did flake as well. Maybe a calf thing? "

I think it might be, 95% of it was fine but the bit just over my achilles tendon is still not entirely right. I think it is down to the poor blood flow in that area. I had shooting pains up my leg for ages every time I stood up.

Sounds similar to what happened to mine. Just had a little feel and there's still a few bits not totally Smoth. That'l teach us to get tattoos lol

"Sounds similar to what happened to mine. Just had a little feel and there's still a few bits not totally Smoth. That'l teach us to get tattoos lol"

Made me think twice, I have got them on my arm and back with no problems at all....ones on your lower leg should come with a health warning!

Lol know what you mean...... But got to have the other leg done to stop me falling over

» Add a new message to this topic