FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tranny

tranny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i stopped being a tranny 5yrs ago cos i'd taken all the way i went on hormones for 3 months which wrecked my marriage so i purged and stopped the hormone treatment. i have been a tranny again and been on this site for 3 months and i find its taking over my life again,i feel more content and happy as a tgirl than i do a man do i need help?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

If it makes you happy do it

I spent years covering up the fact I'm Bi given the choice I'd have "come out" so to speak years ago

D x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i stopped being a tranny 5yrs ago cos i'd taken all the way i went on hormones for 3 months which wrecked my marriage so i purged and stopped the hormone treatment. i have been a tranny again and been on this site for 3 months and i find its taking over my life again,i feel more content and happy as a tgirl than i do a man do i need help? "

You may need someone to talk to, but thats your choice to make.

If your happy then just go for it.

"i stopped being a tranny 5yrs ago cos i'd taken all the way i went on hormones for 3 months which wrecked my marriage so i purged and stopped the hormone treatment. i have been a tranny again and been on this site for 3 months and i find its taking over my life again,i feel more content and happy as a tgirl than i do a man do i need help? "

Yep

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

You are who you are,just be happy with who you are and bollocks to the nay Sayers xxx oh and most of all enjoy who you are....take care

Sounds like you need to work out what you need to be happy. There's too many labels, TV,TS,tag etc. It's all places on a broad spectrum. Find your spot on it and be happy.

theres more harm to be done in not speaking to a gender therapist. The cycle of purging, self loathing etc will probably continue until it drives you mad!

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

yes you probably do.. not in a bad way .. but you need to talk to someone so that you can feel happy within yourself however that may be..

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If your anything like me? I can get quite inward when in male mode, words like drab would describe my general male mode, when I finally came out to friends and family and realised the love from them it wad a weight lifted, so easy to chat to people, strangers, and future friends when dresses up and looking radient., now I'm very content with being a male who dresses up when I need to or want to, enjoy life, one love. Xxx

In the words of Noel Gallagher quoting supersonic you need to be yourself you can't be know one else , I have it tattoed on my arm in times of doubt I take a peek and gain stenghth from it

» Add a new message to this topic