FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > marketing

marketing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

good evening to all,how to improve the wording and context of my profile to appeal more to the female members.i fail to get a response to my messages,they can be very polite and i do practice brevity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe its the lack of pics or that you Bi curious and only looking for a single females there is 1000s of other single males who have a much more intersting profile than yours, But good luck

Ok self plagiarism

When my male friends ask me I always suggest they put in some fantasy or something, unique to them.

This shows you have made an effort.

It allows people to see, you are fun, have an imagination and if they share the fantasy; it gives something you have in common to open dialouge with.

Previous experiences, esp those you enjoyed, can be good.

Be clear about what you will not do.

Pain/anal/bb or what ever suits you.

Try to be light and fun, however share enough of yourself to be intrguing.

I skip profiles with very little info; however I'm just me.

At the end of the day, it's your profile; you are selling yourself, so as long as you like it...

Put some pics in public gallery and expand profile text to say more about what you, what you're looking for and can offer. The last bit about lack of manners on this site comes across as negative and could put people off. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Put a little more about yourself, a clothed photo maybe you don't have to show your face and you might be lucky. You already have a verification so you're not doing too badly.

Good luck

a very brief profile with a dig at the end of it!

Firstly NEVER expect a reply nor a shag,

Secondly inject a bit of personality, you may be educated and able to write well but it doesn't give any insite to you or your humour

Photos will help too

Ladies get hundreds of messages a day so don't think they will reply to a blank Avatar and a brief profile

Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic