FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sexual Health

Sexual Health

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinetallstu OP   Man  over a year ago

nr beauly

Would people be happy to have sexual Health education/information, available to them in their local club? Where the guys from the local GUM clinic attend, to answer any questions on STD's, personal issues, contraception etc? Also maybe the option to have vaccinations for Hep B ? This could be done prior to a party night or, on a social night? Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think it's a great idea... I would even get tested if it could be done privately like that, saves the regular gym trips as I would be at the club anyway x

By *enny PR9TV/TS  over a year ago

Southport

Every month on the first Friday of the month a mobile STD Testing Clinic run by the local Health authority is held at Blackpool Connections Mixed Sauna in Blackpool between 2pm and 5pm.

Two experienced sexual health nurses will are available to answer any questions you might have relating to your sexual health & the tests being offered. Fast track appointments can be made to the Clinic on Whitegate Drive, Blackpool if necessary.

Testing couldn’t be simpler. Blood test for HIV, syphilis and Hepatitis B. Vaccinations where appropriate, they can also check for other STI’s including Chlamydia, gonorrhoea, warts and herpes.

This is a confidential service; they do not contact your GP.

I along with many others at the sauna get myself tested every month. it gives me peace of mind that I'm not passing anything on to other people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know a few clubs that offer this. It's a good way to do it.

I see regular tests being done by qualified nurses at Charriotts saunas in London all free so a great idea and should be encouraged in my opinion

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I think it's a great idea. Sadly, some people still find GUM clinics too 'scary'. Also for those who regularly work miles away from home in several different locations it would possibly make it easier to get tested in a local club

It's a great idea , and chameleons do it on the first Monday of every month . Education may not be necessary however - just the offer of testing should be enough

nr beauly

Thanks for your feedback everyone, much appreciated x

blackpool connections have the local heath authority here doing testing in the day on a friday 2pm to 5pm and its doing so well there now going to be here at night 630pm to 1030pm on a friday and people do not have to pay to come in my club to come to the clinic and condoms are free all the time at my club and this has got to be good for swingers to have a club that is doing this for people

nr beauly

Yes, I think as club owners, we need to be responsible and offer these services. Free condoms are a no brainer, we always give them out.

I thinks it a good idea you never know when you mite need it.

By *infulDesiresCouple  over a year ago

A great idea, would be easier to discuss why you are getting tested, and specific risks.

Good to see clubs owners taking the lead here.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

Fantastic idea, and education is definately needed, especially to a lot of young guys ( possibly also girls, but I don't get to chat to them much )

who think that because they have only been in long term relationships, or never met a swinger, or only ever had penetration with a welly on, then they are safe as houses !!

Jane x

» Add a new message to this topic