FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > nerves before parties and meets

nerves before parties and meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edsmad OP   Couple  over a year ago

Castleisland

We have been here a while and been to meet and gree,t a couple of parties and met a few couples- enjoyed it all but can sometimes get a little guilyh afterwards and then find before the next party/meet im nervous all over again - is this normal. btw Im Mrs Red- any advice lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"We have been here a while and been to meet and greet a couple of parties and met a few couples- enjoyed it all but can sometimes get a little guilty afterwards and then find before the next party/meet im nervous all over again - is this normal. btw Im Mrs Red- any advice lol"

I'm nervous before every meet and I've had a few! It's natural - don't worry about it and once you get there, just enjoy

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

The more meets you have, the easier it gets

Wolf

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love the butterflies before a meet and if I don't get them I worry that our meet might be crap! Think it's exciting and think if I stop getting them altogether then it might be time to stop. Love feeling naughty but I do remember feeling bit guilty years ago when we started but that feeling has well gone! Usually just feel mega horny for at least a couple of days after a good meet and even longer if it was fabulous!!

Mrs Nico

meet nerves are great still get them and been doing this over ten years!!

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I love the butterflies before a meet and if I don't get them I worry that our meet might be crap! Think it's exciting and think if I stop getting them altogether then it might be time to stop. Love feeling naughty but I do remember feeling bit guilty years ago when we started but that feeling has well gone! Usually just feel mega horny for at least a couple of days after a good meet and even longer if it was fabulous!!

Mrs Nico "

That's exactly how I feel before meeting, and like Mrs Nico said if the butterflies and excitement goes then maybe it's time to hang up my boots.

Just imagine everyone naked. O yea they might be lol

» Add a new message to this topic