FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotel Payment

Hotel Payment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unseeker121 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Who pays the hotel bill, Do the pair of us go dutch, or does he pay for it if its a company?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I dont do hotel. I got my own place. But if i need to meet someone far from me or in hotel, i will be happy to pay for the room, the drink, the meal and ...condom

"I dont do hotel. I got my own place. But if i need to meet someone far from me or in hotel, i will be happy to pay for the room, the drink, the meal and ...condom"
you have a perfect mouth kaya....just thought id say lol

We say if we come up with the idea of a hotel we pay or both it's up to you and who your meeting

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I make sure all costs are shared...he pays the hotel, I pay taxis/club fees etc...or if it's someone I meet often then we swap round...If either me or the other person was on expenses for the hotel, then that wouldn't count in the costs, we'd split other costs 50/50

"I make sure all costs are shared...he pays the hotel, I pay taxis/club fees etc...or if it's someone I meet often then we swap round...If either me or the other person was on expenses for the hotel, then that wouldn't count in the costs, we'd split other costs 50/50"
i think a 50/50 split is fair, unless you have a meal or go to a club, but bst to discuss with the other party to sav any embarrasment.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I make sure all costs are shared...he pays the hotel, I pay taxis/club fees etc...or if it's someone I meet often then we swap round...If either me or the other person was on expenses for the hotel, then that wouldn't count in the costs, we'd split other costs 50/50i think a 50/50 split is fair, unless you have a meal or go to a club, but bst to discuss with the other party to sav any embarrasment. "

Hobnobs are exempt

sheffield

"I dont do hotel. I got my own place. But if i need to meet someone far from me or in hotel, i will be happy to pay for the room, the drink, the meal and ...condom you have a perfect mouth kaya....just thought id say lol "
...Thankssss

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Costs split 50/50 or as near as dammit is to swearing

my take on hotel payments is this

If the hotel is booked for our meet then i will pay half, if they are working in my area and have a hotel already when they mail me to ask if i will join them then i dont pay half, as it will most likely be paid for by their company anyway

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"my take on hotel payments is this

If the hotel is booked for our meet then i will pay half, if they are working in my area and have a hotel already when they mail me to ask if i will join them then i dont pay half, as it will most likely be paid for by their company anyway"

As above except if its a meet especially in the hotel, we'd expect you to cover the iitial outlay but then pay our share upon arrival!

We know of folk who've booked n paid & then been stood up-not good!x

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

thought she said it was a company? if that was the case i wouldnt go 50/50

"Who pays the hotel bill, Do the pair of us go dutch, or does he pay for it if its a company? "

if hes working away and the companies paying for the room why would you pay half? hes not

I allways pay, but then im a gentleman, am i wrong to do so, i just dont like asking people for money, especially if i've asked for the meet, which tbh is normally the case, i dont get many invites from single girls or couples lol

If the hotel is booked for our meet then i will pay half, if they are working in my area and have a hotel already when they mail me to ask if i will join them then i dont pay half, as it will most likely be paid for by their company anyway

As above except if its a meet especially in the hotel, we'd expect you to cover the iitial outlay but then pay our share upon arrival!

We know of folk who've booked n paid & then been stood up-not good!x"

excatly happend to me, £84 for the hotel, 300 mile round trip at 19p a mile(HM inland revenue rates for my type of company car)and no show

By *endoverbeckyWoman  over a year ago

dublin

i always offer to split the hotel bill but usually find most men insist on pay so hey im not going to fall out over it!!!!

but im worth every penny, lol!!!!

I would just get my husband to pay for it if we were meeting people as he wouldn't dare not do as he was told... Or he will end up standing in the corner watching x

"i always offer to split the hotel bill but usually find most men insist on pay so hey im not going to fall out over it!!!!

but im worth every penny, lol!!!!"

i agree you look worth every penny or cent of it

"I dont do hotel. I got my own place. But if i need to meet someone far from me or in hotel, i will be happy to pay for the room, the drink, the meal and ...condom"

Is that the all inclusive package?

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

If the hotel is booked for our meet then i will pay half, if they are working in my area and have a hotel already when they mail me to ask if i will join them then i dont pay half, as it will most likely be paid for by their company anyway"

Yep I'd go with this. Although might negotiateif they insisted on booking the suite at claridges maybe

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Why should the guy always be expected to pay ?...at the end of the day if all parteis are getting fun then all parties should contribute to hotel costs xxx

If we meet a lady we pay. If we meet a gent they pay. If we just happen to be in the hotel anyway we pay. Never met a couple in a hotel and probably not likely to.

sheffield

"I dont do hotel. I got my own place. But if i need to meet someone far from me or in hotel, i will be happy to pay for the room, the drink, the meal and ...condom

Is that the all inclusive package?"

...if you add my cock on that I say yes...only for ladies hahahahaha

excatly happend to me, £84 for the hotel, 300 mile round trip at 19p a mile(HM inland revenue rates for my type of company car)and no show "

Had you met them before? I don't mean to sound harsh but anyone that spends that much on a hotel that far away has to accept they are taking a gamble.

"Who pays the hotel bill, Do the pair of us go dutch, or does he pay for it if its a company? "

If he's not paying anything then why should you go 50/50?

Discuss and agree beforehand, as each situation can be different?

When meeting I am always happy to pay the bill for the room, if a meal then if the they offer to pay half then so be it, its not about money but mutual enjoyment after all!

By *nfieldishCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

We think 50/50 if 2 couples are playing...maybe 1 couple gettin the room the other gettin the drinks in...personally do not like exchanging money...feel a bit tacky......I think we would treat a single girl....

excatly happend to me, £84 for the hotel, 300 mile round trip at 19p a mile(HM inland revenue rates for my type of company car)and no show

Had you met them before? I don't mean to sound harsh but anyone that spends that much on a hotel that far away has to accept they are taking a gamble."

nope not meet them before, spoke on the phone and cam, they seemed genuine enough to me, as im quite experienced, but no show, they wouldnt answer my calls once i was there,and then they left the site, and blocked me on msn, sad really but an expensive lesson

» Add a new message to this topic