FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

been on the sight for sometime but finding it hard to get any meeting is it my profile or what. i alway start my messages polite dont look like the elephant man can anyone help me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unseeker121Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hi, I think members are a bit fed up with this subject. Erm!! But a good thing to do is open up the mens filter and see what other men have written and what stands out, one guy finished a sentence with i won't bite unless you want me to.(I think phrases like this are inventive and poingyant). Something that will impact like it. About what you like doing in a meeting more about what you'd like to try. Explain when your available. Even to the point of hygene. Perhaps offer a meeting for a drink. Women don't like photo's of cocks we all no you have oneMen have commented that mine is to the point and explains at least what I want most often even though it might vary at times.

Try it!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The profile is crap. This post probably took longer to write than your profile did. Poor spelling, even worse grammar - it doesn't create a good impression. It says nothing of any substance or interest and in all honesty it may as well be blank. You can't accommodate. Would you really meet a 99 year old?

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

You can't speak for ALL women, personally I don't mind a cock pic, not all women are completly against them. I don't tink 'I won't bite unless you ask me to' is ingenious or witty, rather over used and dull. To conclude how do you know 'members' are fed up of people asking for profile advice? It's a free forum for all members to use. Whether the question has been asked once or one hundred imes before. We were all new at one point x

"Hi, I think members are a bit fed up with this subject. Erm!! But a good thing to do is open up the mens filter and see what other men have written and what stands out, one guy finished a sentence with i won't bite unless you want me to.(I think phrases like this are inventive and poingyant). Something that will impact like it. About what you like doing in a meeting more about what you'd like to try. Explain when your available. Even to the point of hygene. Perhaps offer a meeting for a drink. Women don't like photo's of cocks we all no you have oneMen have commented that mine is to the point and explains at least what I want most often even though it might vary at times.

Try it!!"

Sell yourself more,there is 1000s of single males looking for the same as you,you carnt acomm and you in your 40s... explain why

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

You have attended the best venue in Scotland and had the opportunity to meet loads of great people. Get out there and network.

Change your profile, it looks sloppy and gives not the right impression.

All the best

Agree with above. Profile needs revisiting.

....and what was wrong with the elephant man?

"....and what was wrong with the elephant man? "

...apart from having elephantitus....obviously.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what changes have you made ?

"what changes have you made ?"

...nil by the looks...

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"what changes have you made ?

...nil by the looks... "

"what changes have you made ?

...nil by the looks...

"

But will probably start a similar thread at some point in the future.

I must say I thought that funseeker12's initial response was a little harsh and not necessarily the case when she said that the forum are bored of these threads, but it does grate when no changes are made or no thanks given.

one guy finished a sentence with i won't bite unless you want me to.(I think phrases like this are inventive and poingyant)

Wish I had a pound for every time I've read this on a womens profile, very cliche.

Please don't use this. I hope the advice to use it was sarcasm

» Add a new message to this topic