FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ideas?

Ideas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *20cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

My friend mentioned last year that she wanted to have some fun with a woman - to say I was shocked wasn't in it.

Anyway, after being let down on a couple of occasions (I think we were too trusting of people) it has kind of fizzled out and we still aren't verified properly, only by photos

Now here's the rub..we aren't a full time couple (as it says on our profile) so I have been thinking of the best way to approach these sticking points.

1. We need to get verified

2. She is still interested

3. We don't always have anywhere to meet.

I know I'll probably get flamed for this but I was thinking, maybe the best way would be seeing if any couples were available to accommodate say at a lunchtime in the near area and we could all indulge in some same room fun to start with.

I have already mentioned this to K and she certainly wouldn't be adverse to this idea in fact, I think she is totally in agreement with it with a view to moving on to other things / more participation.

So, my question to the hardened swingers out there is...should we approach this method as a 1st introduction?

thanks and I appreciate that I may get a cough ride for this!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

....why don't you just be up front and word your profile along the lines of stating that you are a fuck buddy couple who require accommodation for meets?

I have seen a few profiles along these lines and honesty is the best policy.

try using a club...certainly fits the bill for what you are looking for...its cheaper than a hotel....get back to me if you want to know more...cheers

Agreed...why not try Cupids?

Just book a nice hotel once you've connected in all the right ways...

Then its no hurried fun and friendship all the way..in nice neutral surroundings...

By *20cpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks for all the replies. All read and digested!

We've been chatting and we're going to look for an easy going couple and try and arrange things from there.

It's all a bit daunting to start with.

» Add a new message to this topic