FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best ?

Best ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enuinenorthener OP   Man  over a year ago

Oldham

Probably been asked before but what is the best lube for pegging please ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nkyCplCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Spunk lube is awesome.

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

"Spunk lube is awesome."

I've got some but it smells weird. For anything anal I like the Ann Summers anal stuff with the added anal spray x

Northampton

"Spunk lube is awesome.

I've got some but it smells weird. For anything anal I like the Ann Summers anal stuff with the added anal spray x"

I’ve never noticed any smell, possible bad batch? Will have to give the Anne Summers stuff a try.

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

"Spunk lube is awesome.

I've got some but it smells weird. For anything anal I like the Ann Summers anal stuff with the added anal spray x

I’ve never noticed any smell, possible bad batch? Will have to give the Anne Summers stuff a try."

I use the spunk lube all the time for when I do JOI videos for my friends*. It smells of silicone which makes sense because it's silicone based lube. I don't get that with the Ann Summers stuff but the idea is you use both the lube and the prep spray.

*They're my friends... They're not like randos I just met on Fab... Honest...

Northampton

"Spunk lube is awesome.

I’ve never noticed any smell, possible bad batch? Will have to give the Anne Summers stuff a try.

I use the spunk lube all the time for when I do JOI videos for my friends*. It smells of silicone which makes sense because it's silicone based lube. I don't get that with the Ann Summers stuff but the idea is you use both the lube and the prep spray.

*They're my friends... They're not like randos I just met on Fab... Honest... "

Ah we’ve never noticed the smell. In fairness we don’t tend to sniff each others arseholes after application…but there is an interesting idea.

Not sure how my friends would feel with JOI videos.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find the Ann Summers anal lube with pain relief to be rather excellent. It removes the horrible debilitating pain of anal and actually makes it enjoyable! However, it's sometimes too good and you won't know if you're hurting yourself to much so do use caution with it.

» Add a new message to this topic