FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Please rate my profile and give me some honest advice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Looks pretty good.

Nice bio write up.

If I open this at work or on a train though the first two pictures that pop up are of your cock.

That would cause me to shut your profile down immediately and move on in case someone was looking over my shoulder.

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Looks pretty good.

Nice bio write up.

If I open this at work or on a train though the first two pictures that pop up are of your cock.

That would cause me to shut your profile down immediately and move on in case someone was looking over my shoulder. "

Yeah, it’s so annoying when the first 2 profile pictures are graphic and gratuitous, what sort of a dick would post pictures like that on their profile here…

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Looks pretty good.

Nice bio write up.

That would cause me to shut your profile down immediately and move on in case someone was looking over my shoulder.

Yeah, it’s so annoying when the first 2 profile pictures are graphic and gratuitous, what sort of a dick would post pictures like that on their profile here…"

Well you’re the easiest block of the day.

Glad to get that out of the way early.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

OP.. your bio says that you're new, yet you've been here for over a year. Why haven't you updated it? That makes you sound like a lazy lover.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Up for trying anything once is such a cliché (and I personally think some things are so gross I wouldn't want to try them eg anything involving faeces) yet you would try them 2 or 3 times ?

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

You also say that you want to explore new fetishes and kinks but that’s so vague, there are loads and loads of fetishes and kinks that cover an enormous range of different things, it could pretty much mean almost anything…you should be more specific about what you want to explore as that will attract the attention of other people who are interested in it. Anyone who’s interested in any kind of kinks or fetishes won’t chat with someone who’s so vague because it shows a lack of understanding and doesn’t seem genuine.

» Add a new message to this topic