FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > When I'm on

When I'm on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I'm on my week it makes me so horny I could climb up wals. But no guy wants to play I don't understand how they ok to have anal where poo comes out but not when a little bit of mess is involved, it's not like I want him to go down on me. My orgasm is so much better when I'm on as well. I don't understand guys, is it only me who thinks poo is more dirty then period?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I dislike blood I really do its a shame as Mrs Cherry is about a million times hornier when on it too but I just cant be dealing with blood ;o

As for poo with anal, might be time to invest in an anal douching kit me thinks ;p

By *umsumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I wouldn't have any issues with it, just shower after. Would be a shame not to pleasure a lady who is so aroused and horny.

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

I still enjoy sex when on, and have played too, x

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

im lucky that my man isnt fazed and gets his face down there too.... xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't like the idea of blood on my cock so just put the condom on it and shag on!!

Doggie style is best as the sheets don't get messed - much!

"I dislike blood I really do its a shame as Mrs Cherry is about a million times hornier when on it too but I just cant be dealing with blood ;o

As for poo with anal, might be time to invest in an anal douching kit me thinks ;p"

I don't do annal I find it wrong lol

"im lucky that my man isnt fazed and gets his face down there too.... xx"

You are lucky and I'm jealous

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"When I'm on my week it makes me so horny I could climb up wals. But no guy wants to play I don't understand how they ok to have anal where poo comes out but not when a little bit of mess is involved, it's not like I want him to go down on me. My orgasm is so much better when I'm on as well. I don't understand guys, is it only me who thinks poo is more dirty then period? "

I think poo is possibly slightly less taboo for men than periods where the whole mystique of a woman's reproductive system is so obviously on display. I think there are things you can use that absorb the blood (helpful ) and I agree with the other poster who recommended a douche for anal.

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

Over the years I have fucked several women who have been 'on' and neither they or i have had any issues with it...and 'they' always seems to be hornier too. Certainly no taboo for me, it seems natural.

"When I'm on my week it makes me so horny I could climb up wals. But no guy wants to play I don't understand how they ok to have anal where poo comes out but not when a little bit of mess is involved, it's not like I want him to go down on me. My orgasm is so much better when I'm on as well. I don't understand guys, is it only me who thinks poo is more dirty then period?

I think poo is possibly slightly less taboo for men than periods where the whole mystique of a woman's reproductive system is so obviously on display. I think there are things you can use that absorb the blood (helpful ) and I agree with the other poster who recommended a douche for anal. "

To be fair I've found out if you use tampon, apologies guys I know you don't like to know about them lol, you don't bleed for a while after removing it but still guys seem to be scared by it shame when ladies are more sensitive and therefore horny lol I surely am this week and it drives me insane haha

"When I'm on my week it makes me so horny I could climb up wals. But no guy wants to play I don't understand how they ok to have anal where poo comes out but not when a little bit of mess is involved, it's not like I want him to go down on me. My orgasm is so much better when I'm on as well. I don't understand guys, is it only me who thinks poo is more dirty then period?

I think poo is possibly slightly less taboo for men than periods where the whole mystique of a woman's reproductive system is so obviously on display. I think there are things you can use that absorb the blood (helpful ) and I agree with the other poster who recommended a douche for anal.

To be fair I've found out if you use tampon, apologies guys I know you don't like to know about them lol, you don't bleed for a while after removing it but still guys seem to be scared by it shame when ladies are more sensitive and therefore horny lol I surely am this week and it drives me insane haha "

Combination of your tampon and my condom I think we might be onto something here!!

I personally really enjoy period sex, I know its not to everyones taste but if all playing parties are cool with it then I say lets all go with the flow...

To be fair I've found out if you use tampon, apologies guys I know you don't like to know about them lol, you don't bleed for a while after removing it but still guys seem to be scared by it shame when ladies are more sensitive and therefore horny lol I surely am this week and it drives me insane haha

Combination of your tampon and my condom I think we might be onto something here!! "

I always use condom when on even when I was in a relationship when on used condom

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

not for me, I am not a fan of anal either to be honest but I would expect people to douche before anal.

taking my knob out covered in rubber covered in shit is not my idea of fun...

Beppe sponges/tampons??

I seem to be repeating myself this week

Think I might ask them if I can work on commission,

i agree on that im extremley horny whilst on. but not wanting to have sex i would be slightly ashamed really. but i understand why some do. i call it blow job week. lol

Ju is extremely hornywhen she's "on".

We have sex as normal at this time, to be honest it doesn't faze me.

I have no issues with sex when a ladies on her period.

None at all. In-fact (and I have a feeling this may gross some people out but what they hey) the messier the better!

Its just a natural thing at the end of the day.

We have no problem with it. Quick shower before and after.

My other half doesn't like it, as said up there ^^^^ he calls it blow job week! Or we watch each other play (I play with just my clit)

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Beppe sponges/tampons??

Think I might ask them if I can work on commission, "

I discovered these when I lived in Germany, they are sold as 'sex tampons'

Gynotex contraceptive sponges are the same thing...

I've not had a partner yet say that they can feel it (I'm as horny as when I'm on!)

softcups are new in boots chemist and really comfortable...they can be used during a period for sex,worked for me!

And i am the same...sex = about 3 times better during that few days..and if you have a tampon in no reason why a guy(or girl lol)cant go down on a woman- just push the string bit up inside a bit .

I'm exactly the same when I'm due on, horny as hell and NEED to be satisfied! My hubby won't come nr me, but my lover can't wait cos he knows he's in for some filthy fun! Lucky me eh? xx

Have to say I'm the opposite, I don't wanna be touched while I'm on as I feel bloated and horri le and yet so many guys have said they don't mind! Surprising too as the guys I go with r young

By *i_sm234Man  over a year ago

Bargoed

Nothing better than having fun when a girl is on, for me its better sex as the blood acts like a lube

"When I'm on my week it makes me so horny I could climb up wals. But no guy wants to play I don't understand how they ok to have anal where poo comes out but not when a little bit of mess is involved, it's not like I want him to go down on me. My orgasm is so much better when I'm on as well. I don't understand guys, is it only me who thinks poo is more dirty then period? "

I have no problem with having sex when the girl is on. And seriously guys - whats wrong with going down on a partners clit with your tongue? it's above the bloodline! Any girl i've been with is always horniest during their period and the orgasms are fabulous. Use towels to clean up! - no big issue

Whats a sign of true love?

Waking up in the morning with string hanging out of your mouth...!!

Yet no guy near me who would

I've never found it an issue I love sex and more so when I'm on the horniest time of the month for me xx

"Yet no guy near me who would "

What do you call 'near me'?

100 Miles?

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Beppe sponges/tampons??

Think I might ask them if I can work on commission, "

"Yet no guy near me who would

What do you call 'near me'?

100 Miles?"

No I'm looking for regular meets as well don't do one offs so 100 miles is too far also I'd like a guy as per my profile lol

. Hiya. It is one on my fantasies to be able to play with a sexy woman while she is on her period.

I meet ladies and it doesn't bother me in the slightest, nothing that a wash after doesn't sort xx

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I dislike blood I really do its a shame as Mrs Cherry is about a million times hornier when on it too but I just cant be dealing with blood ;o

As for poo with anal, might be time to invest in an anal douching kit me thinks ;p

I don't do annal I find it wrong lol"

Oh,you can find something "wrong"?

I am very lucky, I have met plenty of men willing to play whilst I am on... xxx

I like bloodsports always have!

We've met a few couples where the woman has come on while fucking. The deep orgasms seem to make it happen. Not a major problem, It's a bit messy but I don't have a big issue with it. Just Glad I have given so much pleasure.

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I have played once but rather not since then as it was not a great experience

Instead of messing around with towels and mess, just get out the rabbit and let her orgasm while you get an amazing blow job. Everybody's happy

"Instead of messing around with towels and mess, just get out the rabbit and let her orgasm while you get an amazing blow job. Everybody's happy "

Who's happy? If I wanted to play with my toys I wouldn't need the guy to come around would I? I take it you are rather selfish and you would only come around to get a BJ, good to know

By *a petite madameWoman  over a year ago

London / Essex

"Instead of messing around with towels and mess, just get out the rabbit and let her orgasm while you get an amazing blow job. Everybody's happy

Who's happy? If I wanted to play with my toys I wouldn't need the guy to come around would I? I take it you are rather selfish and you would only come around to get a BJ, good to know "

I've never had a problem with it ever since a girl I was with years and years ago came on during sex, we didn't know what to do so carried on regardless, made a quick exit from the hotel the next morning as it looked like a horror scene lol, made it all the more exciting in the end.

If I fitted your bill I'd have been in touch, shame

» Add a new message to this topic