FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how to get my girlfriend into swinging

how to get my girlfriend into swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ropoint420 OP   Man  over a year ago

co.down

We are both 18 been together around 6 months now and have a great sex life she's pretty open minded about most things like anal and oral she gets quite alot of attention from other guys especially at party's when she's all done up the fact she is 38dd probably has something to do with that lol the idea of another guy fucking her really turns me on how should I bring this up to her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

speak to her about it and if she says NO, respect that decision

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

It has to be her choice. If she says no you have to respect that.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Never mind the verifications, he said he is only 18, 6 minutes ago and yet his profile says 19....

So a few lies to get round the site rules heh?

co.down

"Never mind the verifications, he said he is only 18, 6 minutes ago and yet his profile says 19....

So a few lies to get round the site rules heh? "

again another mistake lol my b day is in feb

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Why not show her your profile and what you have been up too I assume without her knowledge, I'm sure that will go down well

does she know you're bisexual and having several bisexual meets without her on a single profile on here ?

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

I love these threads...how do I get my wife/gf into swinging....i aways wonder if they stay as wife/gf when they are asked ...hey babe im a swinger on fab do you fancy joining me ...my bet is it doesnt go down well lol

co.down

Haven't had any meets since I met her she does know I'M biesexual she's curious herself

Sit down and talk to her, share your fantasies together! And if she still says no respect her decision

By *ohnny StarMan  over a year ago

swansea valleys

tell her im on here

she be straight into it.

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

ur so young! wouldnt rush into anything and i thought it was the "postman" that only rings twice! lol

Honesty is the best answer op , but from personal experience we used to talk about our fantasies to each other then moved into it from there, if hers are what your after then go for it, if not respect her choice

"tell her im on here

she be straight into it."

Your not gods gift lol trust me

Oh look a certain cpl judging people again !!! If I was u mate I'd ignore most of the advice in here & go with what u feel best !! If ur Bi then ur Bi, don't let others in here judge u or belittle u. Just ask her if she would like to invoke another guy & see what happens . She might be bang up for it !!!!! All the best !!!!

By *ohnny StarMan  over a year ago

swansea valleys

"tell her im on here

she be straight into it.

Your not gods gift lol trust me "

i know love im that & more.....women drool when i enter the room

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"tell her im on here

she be straight into it.

Your not gods gift lol trust me i know love im that & more.....women drool when i enter the room"

lol that's because they're comatose

Trust me if I ad choice of it being end of world and spending a evenin with u I'd die happy lol

"tell her im on here

she be straight into it.

Your not gods gift lol trust me i know love im that & more.....women drool when i enter the room

lol that's because they're comatose "

"tell her im on here

she be straight into it.

Your not gods gift lol trust me "

And you are!??

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are both 18 been together around 6 months now and have a great sex life she's pretty open minded about most things like anal and oral she gets quite alot of attention from other guys especially at party's when she's all done up the fact she is 38dd probably has something to do with that lol the idea of another guy fucking her really turns me on how should I bring this up to her?"

So she gets attention from other guys and you would love to see her fucking one of them...given any thought to what she might enjoy at all?

[Removed by poster at 17/01/13 16:58:21]

"We are both 18 been together around 6 months now and have a great sex life she's pretty open minded about most things like anal and oral she gets quite alot of attention from other guys especially at party's when she's all done up the fact she is 38dd probably has something to do with that lol the idea of another guy fucking her really turns me on how should I bring this up to her?

So she gets attention from other guys and you would love to see her fucking one of them...given any thought to what she might enjoy at all?"

Surely the op is asking how to bring the subject up? As long as he respects her decision there is no need for criticism? x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We are both 18 been together around 6 months now and have a great sex life she's pretty open minded about most things like anal and oral she gets quite alot of attention from other guys especially at party's when she's all done up the fact she is 38dd probably has something to do with that lol the idea of another guy fucking her really turns me on how should I bring this up to her?

So she gets attention from other guys and you would love to see her fucking one of them...given any thought to what she might enjoy at all?

Surely the op is asking how to bring the subject up? As long as he respects her decision there is no need for criticism? x"

That wasn't a criticism it was a straightforward question.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

So she gets attention from other guys and you would love to see her fucking one of them...given any thought to what she might enjoy at all?"

Goes without saying, I'd imagine OP

The very fact he's on here asking for advice, demonstrates (to myself anyway) that he IS giving thought to what she might enjoy.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The very fact he's on here asking for advice, demonstrates (to myself anyway) that he IS giving thought to what she might enjoy. "

He hasn't mentioned it at all only what he would ebjoy. There are so many of these threads from guys asking how to get their partners into swinging (and I know that if I don't like them I should stay away) but why the dickens are they asking us and not the women concerned if as you say they are interested in what they'd like?

Surely the op is asking how to bring the subject up? As long as he respects her decision there is no need for criticism? x

That wasn't a criticism it was a straightforward question."

The op obviously needs to discuss it with her...otherwise he will never know...nothing wrong with asking the question....

The very fact he's on here asking for advice, demonstrates (to myself anyway) that he IS giving thought to what she might enjoy. "

I agree with this..why does every poster get flamed fgs?

OP you just need to bring it up in an intimate moment ..ask whether she likes the ideas of 3somes etc to begin with x

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

The very fact he's on here asking for advice, demonstrates (to myself anyway) that he IS giving thought to what she might enjoy.

He hasn't mentioned it at all only what he would ebjoy. There are so many of these threads from guys asking how to get their partners into swinging (and I know that if I don't like them I should stay away) but why the dickens are they asking us and not the women concerned if as you say they are interested in what they'd like? "

I've read through the full thread now. Maybe you're right, lol.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

The op obviously needs to discuss it with her...otherwise he will never know...nothing wrong with asking the question.... "

I absolutely agree that there is nothing wrong with asking for advice on how to broach the subject with your partner, as I said elsewhere it can be a scary topic to bring up but to discuss with strangers how to get a woman to actually get invovled with swinging before you have even mentioned it to her is disrespectful in my eyes and is not the way to approach a lifestyle that needs complete trust and honesty between partners.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

He hasn't mentioned it at all only what he would ebjoy. There are so many of these threads from guys asking how to get their partners into swinging (and I know that if I don't like them I should stay away) but why the dickens are they asking us and not the women concerned if as you say they are interested in what they'd like?

I've read through the full thread now. Maybe you're right, lol. "

you know it makes sense to agree with lady

The op obviously needs to discuss it with her...otherwise he will never know...nothing wrong with asking the question....

I absolutely agree that there is nothing wrong with asking for advice on how to broach the subject with your partner, as I said elsewhere it can be a scary topic to bring up but to discuss with strangers how to get a woman to actually get invovled with swinging before you have even mentioned it to her is disrespectful in my eyes and is not the way to approach a lifestyle that needs complete trust and honesty between partners."

That is a very very good point

(So much so that I put very twice lol) x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I absolutely agree that there is nothing wrong with asking for advice on how to broach the subject with your partner, as I said elsewhere it can be a scary topic to bring up but to discuss with strangers how to get a woman to actually get invovled with swinging before you have even mentioned it to her is disrespectful in my eyes and is not the way to approach a lifestyle that needs complete trust and honesty between partners.

(So much so that I put very twice lol) x"

Thank you, people agreeing with me is nice this rarely happens to me

(So much so that I put very twice lol) x

Thank you, people agreeing with me is nice this rarely happens to me "

Well I misunderstood the first comment I quoted but your bang on with what your saying, the op should have had a discussion with his other half before even coming on this site....trust and transparency is essential in swinging x

co.down

I am here on advice on how to bring the subject up the only thing that Got me started on the idea was during sex she said how would you feel if another guy was doing this me. She says it was to get me to go harder but I'm not convinced lol the idea of me with another girl is a definite no in her eyes I want her to enjoy it as much as me

see about doing something different, "fancy checking out a swing club?"-the aim to just see what happens etc

get some hot pics with her..then suggest itd be such a turn on seeing other people checking her out..maybe see about joining some website for an initial look (the just appear to have found fab)-say u seen it in the papers etc etc

good luck

but as Ive said before..if she knew u were on here behind her back...it could spell the end of the relationship

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"see about doing something different, "fancy checking out a swing club?"-the aim to just see what happens etc

get some hot pics with her..then suggest itd be such a turn on seeing other people checking her out..maybe see about joining some website for an initial look (the just appear to have found fab)-say u seen it in the papers etc etc

good luck

but as Ive said before..if she knew u were on here behind her back...it could spell the end of the relationship"

» Add a new message to this topic