FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Thanks fab!!

Thanks fab!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well have to say with the torrent of the usual 'why cant i meet' 'whats wrong with me' posts i decided i would share my happiness, been on fab a few months now and i love it, ive met some amazing friends and had some mindblowing meets. I dont know what all you guys are doing wrong but stop whinging, its not attractive at all. If you take your time to see if you are suitable for the person you wish to talk to, not if you think they are suitable for you, you will get alot further. If your not what some1 is looking for why would you send a message anyway? Try attending a local club get to know some regular faces and number 1 be sociable!! Its not hard to follow the rules of swinging so to speak, so thanks fab for introducing me to this naughty little world happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

Well said.

"Well have to say with the torrent of the usual 'why cant i meet' 'whats wrong with me' posts i decided i would share my happiness, been on fab a few months now and i love it, ive met some amazing friends and had some mindblowing meets. I dont know what all you guys are doing wrong but stop whinging, its not attractive at all. If you take your time to see if you are suitable for the person you wish to talk to, not if you think they are suitable for you, you will get alot further. If your not what some1 is looking for why would you send a message anyway? Try attending a local club get to know some regular faces and number 1 be sociable!! Its not hard to follow the rules of swinging so to speak, so thanks fab for introducing me to this naughty little world happy swinging "

Flippin eck! I feel a fainting spell coming on!!!!!

"Flippin eck! I feel a fainting spell coming on!!!!!

"

come on im not that bad looking am i lol

Aw how nice to see a single guy bigging the site up instead of moaning!!

Well done

Very well done x

"Well have to say with the torrent of the usual 'why cant i meet' 'whats wrong with me' posts i decided i would share my happiness, been on fab a few months now and i love it, ive met some amazing friends and had some mindblowing meets. I dont know what all you guys are doing wrong but stop whinging, its not attractive at all. If you take your time to see if you are suitable for the person you wish to talk to, not if you think they are suitable for you, you will get alot further. If your not what some1 is looking for why would you send a message anyway? Try attending a local club get to know some regular faces and number 1 be sociable!! Its not hard to follow the rules of swinging so to speak, so thanks fab for introducing me to this naughty little world happy swinging "

Well said!!!

I too love it in here and have some really great times and have made some really great friends so yeah Go Fab!!!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Ah this has just cheered up my miserable day!

Glad your having an excellent time x

Hooray!!

Loving you, Encore x

come on im not that bad looking am i lol"

No, just overwhelmed to find a single guy bigging the site up!!!! Do you know how rare you are....????

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

continue to enjoy

Yay! Great to see a positive post for a change. long may it continue. Proof that single guys can do well on here if they know how to. Good on you.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

This is nice. Good for you x

But, hold on . . . it is thursday, isn't it ? What has gone wrong ??

Jane x

Good for you mate , and long may it continue !

No, just overwhelmed to find a single guy bigging the site up!!!! Do you know how rare you are....????

"

haha yeah im sick of all the moaning frm lads on the forums, shame more on here dont show the same mentality.

haha yeah im sick of all the moaning frm lads on the forums, shame more on here dont show the same mentality. "

I think it's the same with just about everything in life. Most are ready to have a moan, but very few congratulate you when you do a good job. Me myself, am a single guy and have nothing to complain about. Average about one meet a month, find the other users on here, with very few exceptions, a friendly bunch. Long may fabswingers continue - It Is FAB!

"Aw how nice to see a single guy bigging the site up instead of moaning!!

Well done

"

I beat him to it several weeks ago...

but it is refreshing to read

Fab sure is a fab site, only met lovely people x

Good post!

Total agreement with the o p the whoa is me threads on here are tedious.

Happy days!!!

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

Awww dont go giving away the trade secrets bud ...the more that moan and have no idea what swinging and fab is all about the better for us that do

By *obbieCMan  over a year ago

Bridgwater

I'm the same as the op. Been on here for 3 months I've never had it so good.....in fact I need a break to recharge my batteries!!!....xxx

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like being here too and for the fora and messages as well as meets.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I know guys like you exist because I'm lucky enough to have had some as current and past playmates but I still wish I could multiply you so there were more single guys with that attitude around so that you out weighed the quick shag brigade

» Add a new message to this topic