FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Catching feelings

Catching feelings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    52 weeks ago

Sadly our fwb arrangement has come to an end before its even fully started. We had a social and this man absolutely blew me away , the sexual connection was next to nothing and we couldn’t wait to f*ck. I can’t help but feel really upset, I must of been getting too attached and this is the outcome. We had fully discussed boundaries but we both got swooped into the lust with this man. Definitely won’t be getting in to deep with someone again. I can’t workout why I’m so upset tho please be gentle.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icker2010Man 52 weeks ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 08/05/23 13:19:50]

By *icker2010Man 52 weeks ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

I know that feeling. Have met a few women and a couple that blew me away (no pun intended). My dream has always been to find a small group of friends whom I connect with in and out of the bedroom. I have been lucky to meet an amazing woman and together our adventures have started... I hope you find your perfect Fwb again.. it can take time to find the right one. Best wishes

By *esparate danMan 52 weeks ago

glasgow

Just enjoy the fantasy of what could have been for now

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

"Sadly our fwb arrangement has come to an end before its even fully started. We had a social and this man absolutely blew me away , the sexual connection was next to nothing and we couldn’t wait to f*ck. I can’t help but feel really upset, I must of been getting too attached and this is the outcome. We had fully discussed boundaries but we both got swooped into the lust with this man. Definitely won’t be getting in to deep with someone again. I can’t workout why I’m so upset tho please be gentle. "

Sorry but seen your a couple was it the both of you that developed feeling for the man?

Must be really when this happens and I assume it happenes rather a lot

By (user no longer on site) OP    52 weeks ago

Just the female

By *enelope2UWoman 52 weeks ago

Fife

What part about it hadn't started? was it just initially conversation etc and the thought of what could be...

In that case I wouldn't say it was feelings just finally glad interests matched. That should spark fuel to know it exists and keep trying

By *ellhungvweMan 52 weeks ago

Cheltenham

OP are you sure it is “feelings” and not just lust? I am not trying to disparage your feelings at all - just that you mentioned on a thread yesterday this was your first time and it does seem very fast to have fallen like that. I know it happens but always good to work out what it actually is you are feeling?

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple 52 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

I can emptathize with you OP

We had a regular fwb for a while, and when it ended I did feel the loss.

I think it's all the time and energy invested in the situation, and all the what if it hadn't gone wrong feelings...

Let it go and move on, better times should be along soon!

Not missing our fwb now, too busy to think about her

By *icecouple561Couple 52 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you really need to learn to separate strong feelings from sex of you're going to successfully enter a fwb relationship. Of course if you see someone over time you will grow fond of them and even for one time only meets there needs to be a level of mutual friendship and respect but unless you want a polyamorous relationship it's best not to invest too much of yourself too soon.

Take a while to recover from the disappointment and approach with caution next time is my mum type advice

By *icecouple561Couple 52 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also I don't like this phrase 'catching feelings' it makes it sound like a disease

By *enelope2UWoman 52 weeks ago

Fife

"Also I don't like this phrase 'catching feelings' it makes it sound like a disease "

Agreed.. unless it's just a hole

there should be feelings involved even it's just a feeling of respect or appreciation if someone's time.

By *otshot14Woman 52 weeks ago

nuneaton

Feelings and lust its a hard one,been there,I just now expect me to get one or other depends on person and how I've met them,or how they make me feel.

I just now take a deep breath and just let go of the feeling,and just remember what time I had with them.i try to not get them but just sometimes a feeling for that person reminds u of what could have been,or what u have missed.

Sometimes you just need a good connection with a person.i tend to go with that now.

I did at one point like only married men,but found it was always going to end hard.so I guess that's why I like clubs more,it's the lust thing that takes over now.

By *aughty but nice...Man 52 weeks ago

Staffs

"Sadly our fwb arrangement has come to an end before its even fully started. We had a social and this man absolutely blew me away , the sexual connection was next to nothing and we couldn’t wait to f*ck. I can’t help but feel really upset, I must of been getting too attached and this is the outcome. We had fully discussed boundaries but we both got swooped into the lust with this man. Definitely won’t be getting in to deep with someone again. I can’t workout why I’m so upset tho please be gentle. "

I've been there and done that

All I can say is stay strong and keep going you will feel less hurt over time and you will get what you want in the end

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman 52 weeks ago

lancashire

[Removed by poster at 08/05/23 20:42:13]

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman 52 weeks ago

lancashire

Unfortunately we cannot keep control of natural feelings...you just can't...don't meet with this guy again, gather your self and move on to the next fwb...hopefully this won't happen again...if it does maybe re-think about the fwb experience.

By *4bimMan 52 weeks ago

Farnborough Hampshire

God bless you.

Too many hide away emotions from the world through fear and judgement.

But here you are, telling the world but showing everyone how lovely, sensitive, feeling type of person you are.

It's a pity more ain't honest like you.

Thank you for being human

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

Don't do it!!! Haha

As soon as there becomes feelings involved it all goes downhill one way or another. Xx

By *rangesmartieWoman 52 weeks ago

Devon

This kind of thing does happen, some of it is lust, some of it is finding someone's whose desires/kinks match yours, some of it is that chemical frenzy that occurs after a session.

My friends and I use the phrase almost feelings. You miss a person who was an almost, and feel sad because that feeling has no name.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 49 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Also I don't like this phrase 'catching feelings' it makes it sound like a disease "
it is isn't it.. nasty little things lol x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 49 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I meant to add to be fair lust gets confused for other feelings a lot..and I'd expect if you meet someone for regular play that there are feelings... lust, passion, desire, friendship. X

» Add a new message to this topic