FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Looked at me pages

Looked at me pages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erminx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Quinton

Im set to not show, for the very situation that happened this morning, multiple messages from a guy, ignored (the whole tell me all your fantasies, send me pictures but I'm never likely to meet you message) obviously looked over his profile before deciding he was not gen, then I get abuse for looking at his profile and not wanting to meet. But I'm set to not show, how can this happen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im set to not show as well,

did I look at your profile?

"

did I look at your profile?"

I did, and it was smashing!

Quinton

Apparently not, do I show on yours? He was a gold supporter, does that make a difference?

"Apparently not, do I show on yours? He was a gold supporter, does that make a difference?"

I looked at yours initially and no you have not shown up on my looked at me page.

Being a gold supporter will make no difference in this instance, He guessed, admitted he got lucky, block him and forget him sugar

Quinton

Lol, he send me abuse then blocked me, Tiz ok, karma will bite his ass

Ps did you read the message then click his profile? If he is one of those that sit watching the sent folder that's how he guessed.

I always click on their profile before opening the message, then I dont get stress for having not responded to the message

By *teve_S65Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Ps did you read the message then click his profile? If he is one of those that sit watching the sent folder that's how he guessed.

I always click on their profile before opening the message, then I dont get stress for having not responded to the message "

Why do people get so upset when you're interested in them? They need to grow up and move on !!!!

Ok I'm off my soap box now

"Ps did you read the message then click his profile? If he is one of those that sit watching the sent folder that's how he guessed.

I always click on their profile before opening the message, then I dont get stress for having not responded to the message

Why do people get so upset when you're interested in them? They need to grow up and move on !!!!

Ok I'm off my soap box now "

Why should the OP get abuse for not being interested in someone?

Blame the twits giving the abuse

By *teve_S65Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Ok I'm off my soap box now

Why should the OP get abuse for not being interested in someone?

Blame the twits giving the abuse "

I couldn't agree more

"Lol, he send me abuse then blocked me, Tiz ok, karma will bite his ass"

Make sure you report and block him via his last message, if you have deleted them, type his name in your block list

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"

did I look at your profile?

I did, and it was smashing!"

So did I, and I agree Love that corset too!

Why do some people look at you constantly! !!!! Never message or anything! ! Just look over and over

"Why do some people look at you constantly! !!!! Never message or anything! ! Just look over and over"

Actually not sure I wanna know the answer

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

"Why do some people look at you constantly! !!!! Never message or anything! ! Just look over and over

Actually not sure I wanna know the answer"

I am totally with you there, it gets disturbing.

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

"Why do some people look at you constantly! !!!! Never message or anything! ! Just look over and over

i'm rather glad they only look(wank)+ don't message/wink....safes deleting.If it anoys you to much:block than you spoil their fun

(susie)

From a blokes point of view, although this doesn't sound good, when you browse so many profiles you can forget what a profile says or if you've even looked at it or not!! A lot of profiles all merge into one after a while, so it can be quite tricky remembering which profile you've clicked on!! This may account for someone who seems to keep looking at your profile without messaging you. I'd always take it as a compliment tho!

Why shouldn't people look at you lots , maybe they just like the pics maybe they like wanking over them so what it's not like they hurting you. Now if they constantly messaged you and you said no then that's different but looking at pics or reading a profile that you have put up for people to do that and getting upset when they do just seems silly to me. That's just me though and everyone is entitled to their own thoughts

Actually not sure I wanna know the answer

From a blokes point of view, although this doesn't sound good, when you browse so many profiles you can forget what a profile says or if you've even looked at it or not!! A lot of profiles all merge into one after a while, so it can be quite tricky remembering which profile you've clicked on!! This may account for someone who seems to keep looking at your profile without messaging you. I'd always take it as a compliment tho! "

Yes I find this to.

I don't pay much notice to my looked at me list.

» Add a new message to this topic