FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding a partner has been difficult

Finding a partner has been difficult

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uy4swinging OP   Man 51 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

For several years I have been trying to find a woman who enjoys the lifestyle as long term partner and I have found it impossible. To be honest, it’s been very tough and I don’t know if it is possible. So let me know if there’s some one out there who is also looking for a man.

I am kind loving caring man who enjoys this lifestyle

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nkyCplCouple 51 weeks ago

Northampton

Probably not the site to look for long term relationship tbh. Obviously not impossible though.

By *en_Dover79Man 51 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

Don't give up hope.. can find one in the least expected place.. Mine is a work colleague.. we aren't an official couple.. just started having fun at my house then I started taking her clubs. she has been going with me over a year now and loves it. Takes time though.. took almost 9 months for her to get the nerve to go..

By (user no longer on site) 51 weeks ago

Very possible , it’s happened 3 times for me and normally by chance , ladies are very liberated now and if you lay your stall out early on they have a choice , better than expecting or pressuring afterwards, certainly been my experience and hopefully clubbing with one such diamond tonight for the first time x

"Probably not the site to look for long term relationship tbh. Obviously not impossible though."

You'd be surprised. There's quite often singles threads running, there are a fair few couples on here who met as singles. In a way it actually makes more sense as people's sexual preferences are upfront on here

By *bi HaiveMan 51 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Probably not the site to look for long term relationship tbh. Obviously not impossible though."

I wasn't. Still happened though.

OP I'd say don't actually look. Just carry on meeting people, just as you would in real life. If you go in with the attitude of each and every meet being a potential life partner you'll always end up disappointed and will also potentially scare off others.

Like relationships in normal life, they tend to happen when you least expect it and starting any new interactions with no expectations is key.

A

It's about meeting and recognising there is something special in each other and taking the time to allow that to develop as a couple. I know quite a few couples who have met as singles.

I think there are more open to relationships on here than people realise. It’s been better than dating apps for me.

Just have to be clear in profiles as many don’t really say what they are and aren’t looking for.

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman 51 weeks ago

Gloucester

"For several years I have been trying to find a woman who enjoys the lifestyle as long term partner and I have found it impossible. To be honest, it’s been very tough and I don’t know if it is possible. So let me know if there’s some one out there who is also looking for a man.

I am kind loving caring man who enjoys this lifestyle "

Some more recent pics wouldn’t go amiss.

Good luck I’ve seen lots of posts on here with people that have met through swinging.

I too am open to meeting someone eventually that would be happy to accept that I want the attentions of more than one guy. Shame that our likes don’t align x

By *luttyLaylaWoman 51 weeks ago

North West

It is difficult.

I’ve been single for 3 years (by choice at first, now, not so much).

Finding someone to swing with is much harder than it seems, there’s so many different rules and expectations and definitions.

By *uy4swinging OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Thanks for all your messages. It’s been very helpful.

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple 50 weeks ago

here & there

We met on Bumble and then very quickly had honest conversations about what our preferences & likes were - could it have all gone wrong absolutely, but fortune favours the brave!

By *uy4swinging OP   Man 50 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

"We met on Bumble and then very quickly had honest conversations about what our preferences & likes were - could it have all gone wrong absolutely, but fortune favours the brave!"

That is fabulous and I wish you both the very best. I am remaining optimistic even though I am rather frustrated.

By *ragon007Man 50 weeks ago

london

"We met on Bumble and then very quickly had honest conversations about what our preferences & likes were - could it have all gone wrong absolutely, but fortune favours the brave!"

I met my last partner on bumble as well

I do put the information about swinging on my dating profile as it easier to find right person for me

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Wishing you the best of luck OP.

You come across as a decent person with a good profile and great verifications.

Hope it happens for you.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 49 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

OP, My advice for you is to stop looking for it and let it find you.

I say this as I am never ever looking, yet find people ( then run away)

Good luck

By *iKinkyDeviantsMan 49 weeks ago

London

"We met on Bumble and then very quickly had honest conversations about what our preferences & likes were - could it have all gone wrong absolutely, but fortune favours the brave!

I met my last partner on bumble as well

I do put the information about swinging on my dating profile as it easier to find right person for me "

They do say you find it when you aren't looking...

Neither of us were looking for more than FWB on here and whilst we aren't in a relationship we are a little more than FWB.

Who knows what the future may hold but for now we are enjoying the journey.

Mrs

By *entle_lover_xMan 49 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

It is possible although obviously not easy and as others have said somebody might come along when you least expect it. Best to just get out there, meet people, have fun and hope one day it happens. It did for me and knows lots of others for whom that has happened including several who are now married after meeting through Fab.

By *evilinherCouple 49 weeks ago

varied

It’s definitely possible we met through here. Don’t give up hope just keep looking.

By *oyahandrussCouple 49 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

Don't give up we have friends who met in a club & are married now so it does happen.x

We met while swinging.

Both of us just wanted FWB but then ended up more.

Loads of couples meet on here and also at clubs

By *aramel.desiresMan 49 weeks ago

West London

I think it is possible to find a long term partner on here but obviously both parties have to be on the same vanilla and swingers page. So adds complexity but not impossible.

No luck for me so far either! Have dated a couple of guys from here but hasn’t worked out. Still think it’s possible though!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple 49 weeks ago

Nottingham

We met on bumble and found we had similar interests and fantasies. It's more important to be compatible in vanilla world though!

By *herryEatersCouple 49 weeks ago

East Cheshire

It happens !. Cherry and I met on a 'normal' dating site, I had no idea she was into this lifestyle at the time

» Add a new message to this topic