FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to ensure safety as a single woman

How to ensure safety as a single woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

Hey guys

Just after a bit of advice. How do you stay safe as a female on here? I have outdoor/stranger/trucker fantasies but always end up bottling it. How can I keep the mystery but also be safe, are veri's enough?

Thanks hunnies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 50 weeks ago

Wherever

You could have a “safety buddy” and always tell them who you’re meeting, where and when and you can call for rescue if things go wrong.

Just one advice, I’m sure people of the forum will be able to help you with more.

Good luck OP! xx

By *icecouple561Couple 50 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

There isn't a 100% safe way to do what you describe. Verifications in my opinion are not enough. You could send their reg number to a friend and let them know you've done it but what will that protect you from in a your word against theirs, no witness situation?

By *naswingdressWoman 50 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

Safety buddy, having someone with you to supervise. Social first (no guarantee, but some people will give you the ick sort of thing)

By *ornycouple7884Couple 50 weeks ago

Exeter

Even with a social and 5 good verifications I've had a really dodgy meet I ended up reporting. Now won't do 1st meets without hubby but makes it far more tricky to arrange...but far safer

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 50 weeks ago

Leeds

Have a friend you can confide in, give them your location and time even do it live on your phone.

Mrs

By *exymarvelMan 50 weeks ago

cardiff

"Hey guys

Just after a bit of advice. How do you stay safe as a female on here? I have outdoor/stranger/trucker fantasies but always end up bottling it. How can I keep the mystery but also be safe, are veri's enough?

Thanks hunnies "

Maybe a safe mate that could just be nearby, there are many wierdos here but lots of genuine too

By *inister_SpinsterWoman 50 weeks ago

North West

"Hey guys

Thanks hunnies "

My 2 pence worth of advice.

Find a fwb, build some mutual trust and play out your fantasies with them.

I'd be very wary about sex with strangers. There's too many variables that would make me feel unsafe.

If you're already "bottling it", you might want to trust those instincts.

Good luck OP.

By *antra MassageMan 50 weeks ago

Old bog road

You can never be 100% safe. Find a FWB, (or two!), and play out your fantasies with them.

Manchester (she/her)

"You can never be 100% safe. Find a FWB, (or two!), and play out your fantasies with them. "

Safety is relative, but you can improve your odds

By *rivervaderMan 50 weeks ago

bolton

Meet in a club then if you like them meet in there truck I did this with a lady so she felt totally safe

By *ustBoWoman 50 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I personally have almost always spoken on here to anyone I met for quite a while before I met them. I have found it's easier to spot red flags that way. The only two times I didn't were the worst meets I've had off here.One I spoke to for two days and went to his for a coffee and chat,big mistake as he expected more and I will never go anyone's house again without meeting them in public first. The other I spoke to for just over a day met him for a coffee and went back to our cars when he got extremely pushy and grabbing at me. So after that I now make sure after a social they leave before me and I park somewhere where there are always people very close by.

Trust your instinct if something seems off don't ignore it. Meet first in a public place and don't be pushed into anything you are not comfortable with.

By *luttyLaylaWoman 50 weeks ago

North West

There really is no safe way to do what your describing,

And making it safe would take away part of the fantasy (in my mind anyway).

As a single gal who meets and clubs regularly,

I’ve accepted that some things are meant to just stay a fantasy as it isn’t worth the risk. I don’t do regular with the same person and the whole trust thing takes away the fantasy.

There have been numerous times I’ve said out loud my previous meets and thought how stupid or lucky I was.

Doesn’t matter how many veris, socials, club meets they have really. Doesn’t prove someone’s safe.

By *os19Man 50 weeks ago

Edmonton

"Hey guys

Thanks hunnies "

. Sorry to say but the fantasies you have mentioned I would recommend take a male friend as I would be worried something may happen that I would not be in control of.

Manchester (she/her)

"Meet in a club then if you like them meet in there truck I did this with a lady so she felt totally safe"

I've met with people in clubs who turn out to be not what they seem when they don't have other people looking at them.

By *iss DevilWoman 50 weeks ago

Bedford

Verifications only mean the person/people are genuine. As nobody posts negative veris, they don't give you the full picture though.

Trust your gut even when there isn't really anything you could put your finger on.

By *nonymous95-2Woman 50 weeks ago

Northwich

I wouldn't say veris are enough but they are certainly very helpful. But I wouldn't put everything into them. Get a safety person as others have mentioned, someone to check in with and tell them where you are, with who. I'd even suggest sharing your location with that person as an extra precaution.

There is no guarantee for safety unfortunately, but if you do decide to try it, they can always help my giving you more details about themselves. Socials are great, if its a truck fantasy maybe in the service station or something prior.

Finally, if something feels off, it likely will be so trust your gut. Some situations I've ended up in, I look back and laugh but they could have ended so much worse.

You could always have a friend on hand nearby and wait, but there is still a risk.

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Have a close friend who is aware of what you’re doing, where you’re going and a time that you’d check in with them. Back when I was a single female on here I had a close male friend and a safe word text set up, just in case.

Mrs

I do (Lilly )occasionally enjoy the company of gentleman even though I’m married , however we both as man and wife always go to meets together , you have to have safety first …

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

Thank you so much everyone! Exactly what I needed to hear/know. Appreciate you all

Always tell a friend where you're going eg exact location or leave a GPS tracking app on and share location.

Always text a friend when you're there and when you leave and get home.

Make sure the guy is verified.

Carry an alarm just incase. X

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 50 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Have a trusted friend who hangs around nearby /drops you off and your playmate is made aware of that. You can tell your playmate that you will be picked up by your friend at a set time, or when you call.

When you meet your playmate, tell them that you just need to check in with your friend, giving them location, registration number etc and that you will call them when you are about to leave and do this all within earshot of your playmate.

Send your live location to a trusted friend via WhatsApp and choose the 8 hour option, or use another tracking app / option.

Bear in mind that nothing is guaranteed to be 100% safe.

By *rivervaderMan 50 weeks ago

bolton

"Meet in a club then if you like them meet in there truck I did this with a lady so she felt totally safe

I've met with people in clubs who turn out to be not what they seem when they don't have other people looking at them."

Sorry to hear that but we are not all like that but I agree some folks can mislead in clubs

By *etro1940sCouple 50 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

Three things: a partner, a safe word and a safe location

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Chichester

Take a friend with you for truck meet. Take pics of truck / plate and agree a time limit with friend waiting in car .

By *hegirlwiththepeachtattooWoman 50 weeks ago

Please never go off just veris. I’ve had awful experiences in the past with people I’ve assumed to be trustworthy because they were well verified. I reported them but their profile stayed active. I’d hate for others to trust because they’re verified and have the same happen.

I have things I’d like to experience but can’t/won’t on my own. They’re staying as fantasies until I have a partner or friend to help keep me safe.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Central

Meeting at a place with CCTV makes a record of you together.

Have a friend check up on you, during the meet.

By *orkshireDrifterMan 50 weeks ago

Bridlington.

It's that balance between the he thrill of the random meet with a stranger versus your safety.

Strike a balance with the safety buddy and work out some tactics to extricate yourself from the situation.

By *adCherriesCouple 50 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

Share your locations with a friend and carry pepper spray, if you are planning risky meets like trucks were you can't really alert the public.

Obviously you are best meeting the person for a social to ensure they are who they say they are and you feel comfortable.

» Add a new message to this topic