FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Clothes to clubs

Clothes to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscouple2010 OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

Anyone give some advice on where to look for clothes to wear for our first club night? Want something like a nice dress to wear over some nice lingerie but so many things seem to be strappy so would see bra or just long sleeved which might be too hot!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sh8286Couple 50 weeks ago

Guildford

What I do is wear a nice dress (all mine are from boohoo so not expensive) and if I feel confident later I nip down to the changing room and change into lingerie or a lace number from Ann Summers. I'm not quite brave enough to start out in lingerie yet!

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 50 weeks ago

Middle England

I've got quite a lot of my club wear from Shein.

Mrs

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 50 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

"What I do is wear a nice dress (all mine are from boohoo so not expensive) and if I feel confident later I nip down to the changing room and change into lingerie or a lace number from Ann Summers. I'm not quite brave enough to start out in lingerie yet!"
looking at your profile you dont need to worry about being brave you have a lovely figure

By *aomilatteCouple 50 weeks ago

Midlands

Have a look at "erotic dresses" on e8ay, there's a big choice. Don't worry about bra straps showing in a swingers clubs though.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 50 weeks ago

Coventry

"Anyone give some advice on where to look for clothes to wear for our first club night? Want something like a nice dress to wear over some nice lingerie but so many things seem to be strappy so would see bra or just long sleeved which might be too hot! "

What sort of club is it (or if your comfortable doing so name the club. The reason we ask is because some clubs have different vibes, styles and/or dress formats. For example say Chameleons is totally dress down and Xtasia is very night club like and a place to show off both clothed and stripped down.

By *uriouscouple2010 OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Anyone give some advice on where to look for clothes to wear for our first club night? Want something like a nice dress to wear over some nice lingerie but so many things seem to be strappy so would see bra or just long sleeved which might be too hot!

What sort of club is it (or if your comfortable doing so name the club. The reason we ask is because some clubs have different vibes, styles and/or dress formats. For example say Chameleons is totally dress down and Xtasia is very night club like and a place to show off both clothed and stripped down."

We are going to Vanilla Alternative

By *sh8286Couple 50 weeks ago

Guildford

"What I do is wear a nice dress (all mine are from boohoo so not expensive) and if I feel confident later I nip down to the changing room and change into lingerie or a lace number from Ann Summers. I'm not quite brave enough to start out in lingerie yet! looking at your profile you dont need to worry about being brave you have a lovely figure "

Aww thank you

By *vilgasamWoman 49 weeks ago

The dot in the i

Oh, I never bother with outfits unless it’s a themed event, I turn up in regular casual clothes and strip to hit the hot tub or whatever equivalent the club has, I do however take a dressing gown and rent a towel

Otherwise I just hope they keep the heating on

By *ittle_blondie_xWoman 49 weeks ago

Manchester

I recently visited my first club and their rules was dress down from the start. See pic from 1st may in my pics as that’s what I wore with fishnets, bra and knickers. My husband wore CK boxers and a towel.

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple 49 weeks ago

Kent

We’ve been to VA a couple of times and Penthouse a fair bit. I either wear my lingerie under a nice dress that I feel comfortable in or I get changed for dress down a few hours in. Dresses I normally buy from Boohoo, lingerie I have stuff from Ann Summers, Shein, Honey Birdette, Bondara etc.

C x

By *eet The FlintstonesCouple 49 weeks ago

Southampton

Normally start off in a nice short dress and if the mood takes me or it feels right I'm happy in a sexy nightie and stockings xx

By *achel SmythTV/TS 49 weeks ago

Farnborough

A nice dress, that perhaps shows a hint of stocking top… not too much! , but nice lingerie and stockings underneath, always xx

R x

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

Shein has some nice stuff and reasonable prices so no need to worry if it picks up a few stains lol.

» Add a new message to this topic