FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Starting off hotwifing

Starting off hotwifing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ssexdesire OP   Couple 50 weeks ago

Brentwood

After a deep conversation I have told mrs I would love for her to be a hotwife and go enjoy her self and explore but she has her apprehensions, like it would feel like cheating any advice how to overcome this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *penbicoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Northampton

You could start with you watching her with another guy.

There are a number of ways to do a hotwife meet. We sometimes meet the guy together in a bar, all have a drink together then I kinda send them off with my blessing. (Not in an ownership kind of way!)

I might also help Alice get ready, painting her toes, choosing underwear, etc.

Or I watch her with a guy. Or she simply pulls a guy when out on a Girl's Night.

You might find that there's a particular way to do it that feels less like cheating. Saying that, we both enjoy the added adrenaline when Alice is on a night out, partly because it kinda *does* feel more forbidden.

By *icecouple561Couple 50 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some women just aren't cut out to be hotwives.

By *etro1940sCouple 50 weeks ago

Kingston upon Thames

We took the journey in 2017 and after a 3 year break for the pandemic and work commitments returned in April this year ... it is a "joint venture" ... happy to discuss and give benefit of our experience in Spain, Netherlands and UK. xx Anne

By (user no longer on site) 50 weeks ago

Personally, I'd respect her choice and not try to "overcome" it, just as she would respect your choice if she suggested you do something you weren't keen on.

I'm assuming that she doesn't operate the fab account (maybe she doesn't even know about it) - because if it was me, I'd have something to say about my partner asking for advice on how to get me to do what he wants!

Love a hotwife and would love to play with your Mrs, but if she doesn't feel comfortable about doing it, you can't force her to do it.

Having said that, maybe suggest to her that if you were to both agree on who she meets beforehand she might feel better about it - you know, because you're fully involved - just not actually physically there when it happens.

Difficult one really, as you're the one who knows her best, but certainly something you both really need to really discuss properly

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 50 weeks ago

brighton

Does she want to be a hotwife? It will only work if it's her fantasy as well as yours. If she's curious but nervous then build up to it. Try going to a club and see if she wants to play with someone there in front of you?

By *entative_CuckMan 50 weeks ago

Cirencester

Hope you get what you want OP. I made sure my mrs knew it was a deep fantasy and not just a flash in the pan fantasy. She was then totally fine with the idea.

Sadly however she refuses to come on here as she thinks is a) worried about just getting loads of dick pics and b) thinks people are after instant meets and she wants to build up to a long term friend with benefits arrangement...

Watch Open House The Sex Experiment, it's on now with lots of people in similar situations/scenarios.

It might also get her mind wondering of what could be.

By *andA250Couple 50 weeks ago

London

"After a deep conversation I have told mrs I would love for her to be a hotwife and go enjoy her self and explore but she has her apprehensions, like it would feel like cheating any advice how to overcome this."

Go out for an evening. Let her flirt, touch other males. Ie hand on their chest, leg, shoulder. Meet with another male and have a meal or drink but let them act/feel like they are a couple but with no sexual activity planned. That way there is no pressure

By *eigh2019TV/TS 50 weeks ago

Chingford

It takes a seriously highly sexed woman and a man who enjoys the fact that she needs more than he can give. When these stars line up it is an amazing experience.

By *allwelshcoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Mrs is now doing hotwife meets, has her own account and arranges things on there. Same rules apply though, she would never play first meeting, social only. Her messages etc are hers and Mr isn't interested in them unless she ask. However Mr is always aware of who she's meeting and where.

We find it incredibly hot when she gets the guys to film the fun and send videos back, plus the reclaim sex is amazing, that's our favourite part.

Not everyone is the same but that works nicely for us.

"It takes a seriously highly sexed woman and a man who enjoys the fact that she needs more than he can give. When these stars line up it is an amazing experience."

How it went with us. Now we have the most hottest of experiences

By *aughtystaffs60Couple 50 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"Some women just aren't cut out to be hotwives.

"

This...... My mrs is really not up for this. Shame as I think she'd be good at it but we are what we are.

By *penbicoupleCouple 50 weeks ago

Northampton

"After a deep conversation I have told mrs I would love for her to be a hotwife and go enjoy her self and explore but she has her apprehensions, like it would feel like cheating any advice how to overcome this.

Go out for an evening. Let her flirt, touch other males. Ie hand on their chest, leg, shoulder. "

I very much agree that her learning to flirt - preferably knowing you can see - is an important early start.

By *oleraine-coupleCouple 50 weeks ago

coleraine

Well it’s not for everyone. We’ve enjoyed many threesomes, I love watching the wife with a guy and she enjoys what it allows us and her to do. But she’s never been remotely interested in being a hotwife and us being separated. For us it’s much too much about being together.

Anyway as always only do what you both enjoy and understand why.

By *ee And MikeCouple 49 weeks ago

Cannock

"After a deep conversation I have told mrs I would love for her to be a hotwife and go enjoy her self and explore but she has her apprehensions, like it would feel like cheating any advice how to overcome this."

Your wife needs to be sure it’s what she wants and if it is then I’m sure she will ‘dip her toes into water’.

As long as she’s knows whatever she does it’s with your blessing, then you’ll find that when the situation arises that she’ll take the opportunity (if she wants to) to enjoy herself with another guy, might be a guy she meets on a night out with her friends, might be someone she meets at work or possibly a family friend, women love attention, just let her know that it’s fine to have as much as she wants or needs.

By *astlancsMan 49 weeks ago

Burnley

Same with my wife,says to shy

By *unessexcoupleCouple 49 weeks ago

Basildon

"Same with my wife,says to shy"

Maybe show her profile see what she thinks

By *eparated_galWoman 49 weeks ago

Swinton

I brought this up with my husband, thats why we are now separated haha

By *ittyandtheboyCouple 49 weeks ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Secret stag and secret vixen have a blog, might be worth a read. They’re on Twitter too and are lovely people who give advice etc

By *omRachCouple 49 weeks ago

Wirral

"Hope you get what you want OP. I made sure my mrs knew it was a deep fantasy and not just a flash in the pan fantasy. She was then totally fine with the idea.

Sadly however she refuses to come on here as she thinks is a) worried about just getting loads of dick pics and b) thinks people are after instant meets and she wants to build up to a long term friend with benefits arrangement..."

Pretty much echo every word of this in relation to our story.

By *xploring2getherCouple 49 weeks ago

Desborough

When i first introduced S to this side of me she was fascinated and wanted to know more. A couple of trips to two Clubs and explaining what my fantasy was convinced her to try it. She embraced that inner side to her and gets just as big a buzz as I do from going solo to Jaydees Thursday Lunchtime Sessions and having Hotwife Adventures with any guys and Couples that she fancies...and then tells me all sbout it later.

By *uckyFarmersCouple 49 weeks ago

Bristol

We do it the Stag and vixen

Way.

Really great fun...

By *wales_hotwifeCouple 49 weeks ago

cardiff or just passing through

We started the journey the “hotwife” way but Maxine never really enjoyed the solo meets. One night out we had a great threesome and now she won’t consider solo meets - nothing beats the thrill of looking into your partners eyes and seeing the lust burning there

By *randMrsNorthernCouple 49 weeks ago

Cheshire

If she’s not feeling it, why ask on here?

You’ve broached the subject. Give her the time and space to decide.

Personally, we come as a pair and would understand how she might feel. She may come round and fulfil your kink, but respect her wishes given it’s her you’d be sending off at the end of the day.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 49 weeks ago

Leeds

It's not for everyone, me personally for example I've no interest in it.

You can only talk and if she agrees take it slow have a social see if she feels comfortable but a no is a no, if she's uncomfortable at any point do not push it.

Mrs

By *ananas57Couple 49 weeks ago

lake ariel

When my hubby asked me to see other men I said no way, but the more he talked about it wore me down. So I went out and blew a stranger thinking I wouldn’t like it and it would be over but I enjoyed it.

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

"If she’s not feeling it, why ask on here?

Personally, we come as a pair and would understand how she might feel. She may come round and fulfil your kink, but respect her wishes given it’s her you’d be sending off at the end of the day. "

This, absolutely.

By *inkyguyUKMan 49 weeks ago

paphos

I think it's kind of up to the woman. I love the idea. It I think you have to be very sure of yourself and not regret it later

By *randMrsNorthernCouple 49 weeks ago

Cheshire

"If she’s not feeling it, why ask on here?

Personally, we come as a pair and would understand how she might feel. She may come round and fulfil your kink, but respect her wishes given it’s her you’d be sending off at the end of the day.

This, absolutely. "

» Add a new message to this topic