FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > tips on profile.....

tips on profile.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

any tips for my profile?. getting a bit tired of constant 'delete' delete' or "friends" not bothering to chat. thanku.--any advice would be warmly appreciated....

max

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read the thread title as 'tits on profile', which is ironic really because if you did, I'm sure your response rate would be alot higher.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

The profile reads like an advert in a paper.

You are not charged by the word, so expand, let your personality come through etc.

I like your pics....

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is your 2nd paragraph describing the people you're looking for or yourself... It's not very clear.

thanks for the feedback--I will have a look at profile and attempt to change accordingly!!!.......believe me I have tried a few approaches and but sometimes doesn't seem worth it as a 'delete' arrives before someone has even had chance to look at the substance of the text...............xx

Lose the moaning status.

Are you 39 or 40 - little things like that do matter.

Not bad pictures and you can accomodate, though not sure why you feel a need to state in hotels also?

Your profile doesn't actually say much though does it? And much of what it does say can be found elsewhere on your profile. Why not say a bit more about you, what you can offer and what you are looking for?

im 40, needs updating there i think!...i can accom' yes, i put hotels as some say can't accom or travel so I'm happy with hotels....and in my experience they delete you for the smallest of things. (or too many verifications, not enough verifications, cock showing, cock not showing!!!), too near, too far....) you get the picture. thank you for the tips on content--I will take that into account....

Id put a little bit about what u like sexually. What gets u fired up? Are there new things ud like to try ordo more of? If I was looking for a man to join us for some mfm id like to know what his previous experiences have been like etc delve a little into ur imagination and go from there. This is a sex site, dont be afraid to talk a little dirty to catch peoples attention.

Good luck

Nico x

» Add a new message to this topic