FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Going to a club as a couple but pretending to be single

Going to a club as a couple but pretending to be single

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After our last visit to a club basically was her hitting it off with the guy but me and his other half didnt, we were thinking about going together but acting seperate so both get people we want then meeting up later, has anyone done this,what was it like and she is a bit nervous about sitting on her own any suggestions ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dont think its a good idea to lie, why not tell people you are there as a couple but like to play seperately and you get aroused talking about your experiences after.

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

We've wandered around separately before now, pretending not to know each other - have found some single guys are put off by the husband being around - but are ok with random other single guys there...

We'd run a mile from anyone playing those sort of games.

But thenwe wouldn't. play with a couple unless all 4 people had hit it off.

I think you need to look at how you play but this is no solution and a recipe for disaster.

"Dont think its a good idea to lie, why not tell people you are there as a couple but like to play seperately and you get aroused talking about your experiences after."

would lookmore awkward would it not?

"We'd run a mile from anyone playing those sort of games.

I think you need to look at how you play but this is no solution and a recipe for disaster."

yeah just trying to find a good medium her having fun and myself....

Gloucester

I think you need to look at how you play but this is no solution and a recipe for disaster."

We don't play with couples, so it's not an issue for us - single guys are what we're after. Really don't see the disaster potential

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

I'm sure I've seen on a club website that couples who arrive as a couple have to stay as a couple. too. It's probably just on "couples only" nights though but it's worth checking the clubs rules anyway.

We've played hide and seek in clubs - one 'hides' then the other looks around to see what they're up to and who with. Needs to be in a big club though!

Gloucester

"I'm sure I've seen on a club website that couples who arrive as a couple have to stay as a couple. too. It's probably just on "couples only" nights though but it's worth checking the clubs rules anyway. "

I've seen that somewhere - and it was for a 'couples only' night - which we would never attend. It's partly to do with people hooking up to get in cheaper and then playing solo - and potentially annoying others, I think.

"We've played hide and seek in clubs - one 'hides' then the other looks around to see what they're up to and who with. Needs to be in a big club though!"

Thats a good idea!

I think you need to look at how you play but this is no solution and a recipe for disaster.

yeah just trying to find a good medium her having fun and myself...."

Why not just play with a couple you both click with?

yeah just trying to find a good medium her having fun and myself....

Why not just play with a couple you both click with?

"

Very difficult to find, think we enjoy playing seperatly more than as a couple

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its like what I was going to post was torn from my brain and posted first

There is nothing we hate more than going to a club on a couples night and the couple or "fuck buddies" are prowling round like 2 singles. Why do you think people attend couples nights ? to play with COUPLES and the odd rare unicorn if they turn up.

There is nothing we hate more than going to a club on a couples night and the couple or "fuck buddies" are prowling round like 2 singles. Why do you think people attend couples nights ? to play with COUPLES and the odd rare unicorn if they turn up."

Yeah we get that, thats why we were thinking of a singles night, like the hide n seek idea tho. more honest

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"

Yeah we get that, thats why we were thinking of a singles night, like the hide n seek idea tho. more honest"

Going on a singles night would the most sensible option all round

"

Yeah we get that, thats why we were thinking of a singles night, like the hide n seek idea tho. more honest

Going on a singles night would the most sensible option all round "

We don't play with couples, so it's not an issue for us - single guys are what we're after. Really don't see the disaster potential"

Well to me the female half appears to be getting far more fun and this plan will not resolve that imbalance. If the OP is happy with that good luck to them.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

Actually I have seen this type of play in several clubs over a period of time, but always in clubs where it's been a mixed night rather than a couples only night.

I can certainly think of several couples who have attended clubs in NW England, whom arrive and leave as a couple, but for some part of the night play seperately and at other parts of the night play as a couple.

If you don't know the couple, you could certainly get the impression that they are singles, based purely on them playing, but if during conversation you ask if they are alone, they'll be upfront and say that they are with someone, but quite happy to carry on playing.

I think what the OP would like to do is totally acceptable, with the only criteria being that it's not done on a couples only night.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

We don't play with couples, so it's not an issue for us - single guys are what we're after. Really don't see the disaster potential

Well to me the female half appears to be getting far more fun and this plan will not resolve that imbalance. If the OP is happy with that good luck to them."

I can see where your coming from Crystal Wheels, but I guess it depends how different people like to play. I have some friends where the wife often plays alone with single guys, but every meet is videoed and her hubby finds his pleasure in watching the videos, I certainly know plenty of couples where the hubby doesn't join in but enjoys watching his lady play with one or more guys and I know other couples whom only enjoy swinging if they are both actively involved with another couple in the same room. The OP just seems to want to play in a club environment where they arrive and leave together and are safe, but have individual fun alone and so long as they both enjoy that, I don't see what the issue is.

Gloucester

"

If you don't know the couple, you could certainly get the impression that they are singles, based purely on them playing, but if during conversation you ask if they are alone, they'll be upfront and say that they are with someone, but quite happy to carry on playing.

I think what the OP would like to do is totally acceptable, with the only criteria being that it's not done on a couples only night."

If asked I would always say that I am not there alone - that my husband is there but is elsewhere in the club and is happy for me to be playing. And, as I previously said, we don't go to couples only nights - I agree it's acceptable for a mixed night

I think that it's worth trying. Can be amazing fun.

Why does she have to sit alone. Maybe meet some friends there

To be honest I think you may find it a fantastic night. I used to do this. My master would come along to a cinema trip with me but let me go it alone. And be there if needed but watch me. It was amazing.

Done it with another ex too. We wandered off at chameleons and just randomly bumping into each other.

Each to there own i guess...op is here lol. I just dont want to get in the scénario again where iwas not attractwd to the other half. I trust her, just trying to think of otherways of playing so we both get enjoyment. Understand on a singles might she would maybe prob get hammered by come ons but as long as we set boundaries...last time was our first time swinging and in a club

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

We go as a couple for fun,and like to play with couples,but I also like to watch wife with single guy or guys,and she likes a bit of fem fun too,so we wander around the club meet and greet,if we are both happy with what's on offer we will play,but I did see on guy at last club visit left his wife sitting all alone like a lemon,and was walking around club looking for action,we stayed well clear,felt for her ,sheshould have got up and left him for good. Nice to meet people who enjoy having fun together

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Dont run a mile, run a 100!

We might have to start trying this and we really cannot find many couples we both equally like. It is normally one part of the couple and not the other half.

There is nothing we hate more than going to a club on a couples night and the couple or "fuck buddies" are prowling round like 2 singles. Why do you think people attend couples nights ? to play with COUPLES and the odd rare unicorn if they turn up."

Ooh - controversial!!!

So couples only attend couples nights to play with couples - unless there's a single bi fem putting in an appearance???

Thus meaning couples will play with singles on a couples night - but only if its a bi girl?

Purely playing devils advocate here - as I'm not a club regular - but this is one of the reasons many men feel they get a rough deal from both couples and clubs. Surely a couples night should be just that?

how about you go to the same club but seprately both entering as singles at different times then leave as a single at prearranged times, yo can still join your lady as a single when she is with a guy or couple in party room, sinarios are endless

"After our last visit to a club basically was her hitting it off with the guy but me and his other half didnt, we were thinking about going together but acting seperate so both get people we want then meeting up later, has anyone done this,what was it like and she is a bit nervous about sitting on her own any suggestions ?"

Assuming its a couples night then must people there are going to be looking for other couples it single fems and are going to question why a guy is wandering around on his own looking for fun so chances are they would avoid u but welcome ur Mrs

If its a singles night then there is going to be a lot if competition for u and the chances of fun are going to be slim whilst hers are plentiful , either way she's far more likely to pay than u , hire are u going to handle it if u end up with nothing at the end of the night but she's played several times , not a dog just something to consider

"After our last visit to a club basically was her hitting it off with the guy but me and his other half didnt, we were thinking about going together but acting seperate so both get people we want then meeting up later, has anyone done this,what was it like and she is a bit nervous about sitting on her own any suggestions ?

Assuming its a couples night then must people there are going to be looking for other couples it single fems and are going to question why a guy is wandering around on his own looking for fun so chances are they would avoid u but welcome ur Mrs

If its a singles night then there is going to be a lot if competition for u and the chances of fun are going to be slim whilst hers are plentiful , either way she's far more likely to pay than u , hire are u going to handle it if u end up with nothing at the end of the night but she's played several times , not a dog just something to consider "

Apologies for spelling , predictive text strikes again

"Ooh - controversial!!!

So couples only attend couples nights to play with couples - unless there's a single bi fem putting in an appearance???

Thus meaning couples will play with singles on a couples night - but only if its a bi girl?

Purely playing devils advocate here - as I'm not a club regular - but this is one of the reasons many men feel they get a rough deal from both couples and clubs. Surely a couples night should be just that? "

So you'd like to get bi-girls banned from couples nights (despite the fact that the bi-girls AND the couples want them there) - purely on the grounds that it's not fair on the (unwanted) single men?

Good luck with that one!

"Ooh - controversial!!!

Purely playing devils advocate here - as I'm not a club regular - but this is one of the reasons many men feel they get a rough deal from both couples and clubs. Surely a couples night should be just that?

So you'd like to get bi-girls banned from couples nights (despite the fact that the bi-girls AND the couples want them there) - purely on the grounds that it's not fair on the (unwanted) single men?

Good luck with that one! "

As likely as Rihanna rocking up on my front door! Lol

No - but as I said - purely playing devils advocate I do find it amusing ( not in a good way! ) that whenever the subject of club entrance crops up its the same old story!

If couples want COUPLES nights - have them - but don't expect not to be criticised by those that feel it double standards to allow a non couple in just because she is a unicorn! If its open to two sections of the population either call it something else or open it up to all.

If those single bi fems every couple wants all happened to be the polar opposite of their 'preference' - would their presence enhance the evening?

Have no problems when guys and girls "team up" to go to a couples only night. But were our problem starts is when the female part just sits in bar area of the club and he goes "hunting" round, trying to get into the "game" alone... Seen that now several times in various clubs and think that isn't right...either both play or both don't simplez Angel

I go with one of my playmates from time to time to a club as a couple, on the understanding up front, that we don't have to hang out together and are free to do as each of us pleases.

I personally do not play with couples, ever, and seldom play with any single gents I do not already know while at clubs.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

We've been to parties together and played as singles but wouldn't do it at a club.

We were regulars at the parties that we split at so we were both ok with it. We knew most of the regulars so I suppose we weren't going into the unknown

We went to a club that was actually 2 clubs, each with a separate entrance. One was a male only sauna, and the other was couples only.

But... there was a door between and couples could pass through to the mens side (but not the other way round). So you could cross over for some fun and then escape back to relax without being pursued... and then pop back again.. and again..

Yeah its great when attached/married men, wonder round clubs pretending they are single

I am always well pleased when I like someone, am having a good conversation; to find out, they are not really single. But then to find out the Mrs is also in the club, and could be watching

Talk about killing the night for me Would I then play with that person? No, I for one, would not be happy.

There has always been 'faux couples'.

When I was married, years and years ago, faux couples, fb's etc were frowned on. Now its ok

Couples have couples only nights, and can go on singles nights, and single women can always go.

Single men do get a rough time, not made easier by married/attached men 'playing single'.

If there was a club doing 'singles only' I'd go, and I'd have a car or two full of other singles too go also

[Removed by poster at 25/01/13 20:54:30]

"We might have to start trying this and we really cannot find many couples we both equally like. It is normally one part of the couple and not the other half."

i really cant see what the problem is if you go to a swinging club what difference does anyones marital status make

"i really cant see what the problem is if you go to a swinging club what difference does anyones marital status make "

Well extramarital sex is wrong, obviously

For me, it is not easy to ascertain if a gent is truly single in a club situation, and I once inadvertently played with a gent that was attached.

Hence I no longer play with anyone I do not already know while at a club.

Am confused!

I thought married people having sex with others was, well erm swinging?!

were not married either lol, just to throw that in there lol

"Am confused!

I thought married people having sex with others was, well erm swinging?!"

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 27/01/13 00:11:07]

Liverpool

I see how that would turn people on.

Think we will try it next time !!

Liverpool

And in a club who gives a crap what marital status people are , I agree with a previous post.

No delving and questioning from me, if we like we like if we don't we don't, we don't have a questionnaire before we g

do anything.

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"Ooh - controversial!!!

Good luck with that one! "

Good point !.

Why is it, whatever anyone say's or think the same double standards get rolled out everytime.

Now thats controversial!

» Add a new message to this topic