FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > mobile

mobile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

why cant i excess f/s on mobile.comes up with adult filter. rung three they say,my adult filter is off. but still no joy. any ideas ? got a lot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Check yourself online on your 3 account. They told me the same but turns out it wasn't. Had to put my pin in online to de-activate the adult content filter

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

That will be your service provider. O2 are a nightmare even though we have both age verified several times they still block is both and we have to ring and bolloc them again to get it off... Idiots

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm on the 3 network and this occasionally happens to me. I'll be on an adult site, then when I try to re-log on or view, the block will appear. I normally just re-boot my phone & that works for me

Pain in the ass though

By *inktherapyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'm on the 3 network and this occasionally happens to me. I'll be on an adult site, then when I try to re-log on or view, the block will appear. I normally just re-boot my phone & that works for me

Pain in the ass though "

Exact same happens to me with o2 randomly - I turn phone off and on again and it clears it

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

cheers every one for answering mobile problem. problem solved. did a reboot,took battery out cleaned sim card. and hey presto back on again john. (got a lot)

"cheers every one for answering mobile problem. problem solved. did a reboot,took battery out cleaned sim card. and hey presto back on again john. (got a lot) "

Good stuff

[Removed by poster at 26/01/13 13:19:07]

We had to pay each time to unblock it - should you not have to do that?

"That will be your service provider. O2 are a nightmare even though we have both age verified several times they still block is both and we have to ring and bolloc them again to get it off... Idiots"

Once age verified with O2, next time they put block on, fully shut down phone and restart it, Fabs will be accessible without ringing O2.

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

"That will be your service provider. O2 are a nightmare even though we have both age verified several times they still block is both and we have to ring and bolloc them again to get it off... Idiots"

Aint they just.A complete pain

By *yggeCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

"That will be your service provider. O2 are a nightmare even though we have both age verified several times they still block is both and we have to ring and bolloc them again to get it off... Idiots

Once age verified with O2, next time they put block on, fully shut down phone and restart it, Fabs will be accessible without ringing O2. "

Not always, it has recently been blocked for me. But a top tip. Thanks

"That will be your service provider. O2 are a nightmare even though we have both age verified several times they still block is both and we have to ring and bolloc them again to get it off... Idiots

Once age verified with O2, next time they put block on, fully shut down phone and restart it, Fabs will be accessible without ringing O2.

Not always, it has recently been blocked for me. But a top tip. Thanks"

Works for me every time, it was O2 that suggested tip to me

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Yep. 3 times I've had to go into o2 to get it removed.

Was a strange one with O2,, had to put a £1 payt on my credit card to prove my age....

» Add a new message to this topic