FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single lady in a hotel ….. what am I doing wrong ?

Single lady in a hotel ….. what am I doing wrong ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amLaraCroft OP   Woman 46 weeks ago

London

I have a hotel on Wednesday just been through 48 messages and no one wants to meet me

What am I doing wrong ?

I want to be safe and sane but really why can’t I get a meet?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"I have a hotel on Wednesday just been through 48 messages and no one wants to meet me

What am I doing wrong ?

I want to be safe and sane but really why can’t I get a meet?"

This is one of our frustrations on here as well...and we have just accepted that it's us lol. Basically we are particular about what we want from being part of the lifestyle - to connect with like-minded people who want to enjoy the social side of it as well, rather than randomly fucking anything that moves. Post a meet of you haven't already, and good luck

Mrs x

London

Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this xx

By *aimeDWoman 46 weeks ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this xx"

Sorry you’re having trouble getting any suitable takers but you’re definitely not alone in this. The few times I have been available in hotels like this everyone I’ve been talking to disappears into the shadows

London

Wow it’s a real problem if you want to be safe xx

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

A drop of the hat can be rare and successful people have priorities and in this heat I'd say made more difficult then obviously distance always a pain

London

You make some good points but it’s a shame the room goes to waste it’s a rare opportunity xx

I was blown out by a few guys a couple of weeks ago, one even said he was on his way, I believe he may be lost somewhere in Kent, it has been 2 weeks after all. Good luck

By *nobyMan 46 weeks ago

Dorchester

[Removed by poster at 19/06/23 22:15:11]

By *ucka39Man 46 weeks ago

Newcastle

"You make some good points but it’s a shame the room goes to waste it’s a rare opportunity xx"

It is a real shame but if you put in the meet section hopefully something changes x

By *nobyMan 46 weeks ago

Dorchester

"Thanks for letting me know I am not alone in this xx

Sorry you’re having trouble getting any suitable takers but you’re definitely not alone in this. The few times I have been available in hotels like this everyone I’ve been talking to disappears into the shadows "

Such a shame, such a waste, but don’t give up!

By *oiluvfunMan 46 weeks ago

Penrith

"I have a hotel on Wednesday just been through 48 messages and no one wants to meet me

What am I doing wrong ?

I’ve struggled several times too, while I’ve been away staying in hotels, it’s not easy to get genuine meets for any of us. There’s no harm in advertising a meet, and if anything comes of it great! If not, there’s always another time

By *allySlinkyWoman 46 weeks ago

Leeds

"

I am puzzled that 48 people messaged you saying they didn't want to meet

By *he Discreet GentlemanMan 46 weeks ago

guernsey

What am I doing wrong ?

You've posted that you have a hotel on Wednesday but state you don't do hotel meets on your profile? Perhaps its the mixed message which is confusing us poor chaps?

BTW if we were closer I'd offer to meet

By *enelope2UWoman 46 weeks ago

Fife

They are all talk they like the idea but actually following through not likely. Just be safe go get a massage ask if they do yoni or tantric ..money spent better than a fab guy to dissapoint and under perform

By *aribbean King 1985Man 46 weeks ago

South West London

I got stood up by a woman not long ago, made me book a hotel and once I made my way there, she never got back to me.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Central

Consider changing your profile postcode to that of the hotel. This may pull in some interest too. A status update in that area could also draw people in.

Some of us take ages to filter and chat with the right people but it's still possible, on the day.

Meet publicly when you do meet, such as the hotel bar. And follow other good safety measures.

By *zlakMan 46 weeks ago

Norwich

"I was blown out by a few guys a couple of weeks ago, one even said he was on his way, I believe he may be lost somewhere in Kent, it has been 2 weeks after all. Good luck "

WTF I'd of found you!!

By *iss LovelyWoman 46 weeks ago

Here and There

I’m confused re the messages. 48 messages from people who don’t want to meet you? That sounds odd. Have you put a meet up?

London

What am I doing wrong ?

I’ve struggled several times too, while I’ve been away staying in hotels, it’s not easy to get genuine meets for any of us. There’s no harm in advertising a meet, and if anything comes of it great! If not, there’s always another time "

I wouldn’t meet a single man alone in a hotel but there should be loads of decent guys out there that are safe right ?

London

What am I doing wrong ?

You've posted that you have a hotel on Wednesday but state you don't do hotel meets on your profile? Perhaps its the mixed message which is confusing us poor chaps?

BTW if we were closer I'd offer to meet "

This was a one off opportunity with work seems a shame for it to go to waste xx

London

I am puzzled that 48 people messaged you saying they didn't want to meet"

Not all of them were safe

London

"They are all talk they like the idea but actually following through not likely. Just be safe go get a massage ask if they do yoni or tantric ..money spent better than a fab guy to dissapoint and under perform"

Great idea I will see if the hotel has massage or look online for tantric massage

Do I get a happy ending ?

London

"Consider changing your profile postcode to that of the hotel. This may pull in some interest too. A status update in that area could also draw people in.

Some of us take ages to filter and chat with the right people but it's still possible, on the day.

Meet publicly when you do meet, such as the hotel bar. And follow other good safety measures. "

Good advice thanks

London

"I was blown out by a few guys a couple of weeks ago, one even said he was on his way, I believe he may be lost somewhere in Kent, it has been 2 weeks after all. Good luck

WTF I'd of found you!! "

Lol

London

"I’m confused re the messages. 48 messages from people who don’t want to meet you? That sounds odd. Have you put a meet up?"

Yes

By *r serendipityMan 46 weeks ago

South cornwall

What am I doing wrong ?

I’ve struggled several times too, while I’ve been away staying in hotels, it’s not easy to get genuine meets for any of us. There’s no harm in advertising a meet, and if anything comes of it great! If not, there’s always another time

I wouldn’t meet a single man alone in a hotel but there should be loads of decent guys out there that are safe right ?"

I don't understand ,

If you won't meet a single man alone in a hotel we're you looking for a gang bang type scenario?

And if so there is still no garrentee that they all will be safe.....plus unless you advertise as a gang bang not all of us guys will fuck anything that moves whatever the scenario....so you might have put off alot by after chatting saying its a gang bang....

London

What am I doing wrong ?

I wouldn’t meet a single man alone in a hotel but there should be loads of decent guys out there that are safe right ?

I don't understand ,

If you won't meet a single man alone in a hotel we're you looking for a gang bang type scenario?

And if so there is still no garrentee that they all will be safe.....plus unless you advertise as a gang bang not all of us guys will fuck anything that moves whatever the scenario....so you might have put off alot by after chatting saying its a gang bang...."

I have found someone now he’s willing to show me his passport and proof of address and happy with no blow jobs and using condoms only

My Dom has his profile details

Ah, is this what you mean about being safe? Seeing someone’s ID documents and proof of address?

Safety has to come first, absolutely, and you do whatever makes you comfortable, so I’m not in anyway criticising, but, I’m not surprised people won’t show you those documents. They are quite private things to surface, and I wouldn’t do it either.

Good luck, sounds like you’ve found someone that will. Enjoy!

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 46 weeks ago

tf1

What am I doing wrong ?

I don't understand ,

And if so there is still no garrentee that they all will be safe.....plus unless you advertise as a gang bang not all of us guys will fuck anything that moves whatever the scenario....so you might have put off alot by after chatting saying its a gang bang....

I have found someone now he’s willing to show me his passport and proof of address and happy with no blow jobs and using condoms only

My Dom has his profile details "

I don’t know how you think seeing someone’s ID will keep you safe tho.

Worse case something happened to you what do you think the police would do. You’ve arranged on a public hook up site to invite someone to your room for sex.

The police don’t prosecute cases as it is let alone I. The situation.

It is hard to keep safe but I think hotels prob good option if you can’t do clubs.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 46 weeks ago

Leeds

To be honest I wouldn't give these details away ever, yes you have your safety concerns but so does the other person, no one on fab will ever have my address there's absolutely zero need for it, what if your Dom came to rob my house while I was meeting you or you turned up unannounced while my kids are home.

I do think it's a bit much to ask and doesn't provide any extra safety.

Mrs

Leeds

OP are you giving the meet your passport and address ?

Me thinks this is a wind up..

By *idden Gem69Woman 46 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

showing id for a meet really? You do know crazy people have passports too? Your dom has his profile info, easily deleted in seconds.

If your this concerned for your safety then maybe you shouldnt be meeting anyone.

By *rgoMan 46 weeks ago

Wells

Sorry to hear this but I know how it feels.

Should anybody find themselves alone in a hotel in the Somerset area please give me the heads up!

By *r serendipityMan 46 weeks ago

South cornwall

This has got to be a wind up ......

By *icker2010Man 46 weeks ago

cambs/london/Norfolk

I've experienced similar.. although a a guy I've come to expect it, when I'm down in Stratford which I am most months, trying to arrange a social with a woman or couple seems impossible. As someone else said, they disappear in direct proportion to how close you get to a real life meet

Hopefully you'll have better luck very soon and meet some sane sorted (and safe) guys. There are some of us around. X

By *wendolineFoxWoman 46 weeks ago

Chester

I’d love to hear more about this safety vetting process, to be honest. And what exactly was not safe about the 48 guys who did message.

By *Xtriple7Couple 46 weeks ago

I'd be concerned for guys & even couples.

What's to say they won't be a victim of crime once they're in the room? Or afterwards have the police knock on their door with allegations or fraud?

Trust has to be a two way thing. Could easily meet in the bar beforehand to suss people out.

Thought it was odd 48 have said 'nah', this explains it.

Leeds

"I’d love to hear more about this safety vetting process, to be honest. And what exactly was not safe about the 48 guys who did message. "

Probably wouldn't supply driving licence and proof of address that the op wants.

Neither would I.

Mrs

Chester

"

Probably wouldn't supply driving licence and proof of address that the op wants.

Neither would I.

Mrs "

That’s what I assumed, but what?! Because serial killers famously can’t drive/go on holiday or pay their own bills. This makes zero sense to me!

By *exeterMan 46 weeks ago

m5 Devon-Somerset border area

OP let's be honest most people would think that in today's world of fraud you might be some kind of scam.

In all my years I had never heard or come accross people needing such details and be interested in if you are sharing the same details in return? I'd be questioning what they are planning to do with them for my personal safety both physical and financial if i was asked and if you are passing them on to a 3rd party then that is a whole other level of risk

By *iss DevilWoman 46 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, I am sorry you have been struggling to find a "safe" people to meet in your hotel room. However, if anyone ever asked me to show them my ID and proof of address before arranging a meet, they'd get a prompt block and delete. It's way too easy to use info from ID and proof of address for all sorts.

By *iss DevilWoman 46 weeks ago

Bedford

Heck, I don't even give away my mobile number!

Chester

OP, I think we can safely say that asking for this level of information from someone is where you are going wrong.

And I’d go as far as to say that I’d seriously question the motives of anyone willing to hand ID info over so easily.

I don’t think you can ever be 100% safe in this sort of situation, but having an agreement with a friend to raise the alarm if you don’t text them after a certain time the morning after, and meeting the guy in the hotel bar beforehand are the best ways to mitigate risk imho. If that doesn’t sit well with you, leave it and stick to clubs.

By *bwstarzWoman 46 weeks ago

south cheshire

Sounds like you are better just sticking to clubs, lots of women, myself included don’t do private meets with people we have never met before.

I don’t know anyone that would happily give up passport and driving licence details - most the guys on here use fake names so can understand why you’ve had so many no’s.

By *roper hornyMan 46 weeks ago

NORTHAMPTON

Blow you out, he must be mad

This site is shocking for this I've been chatting to someone for days then delete even worse if you booked a hotel and no one turns up there is no reason OP people turning you down

By *moothGrooveWoman 46 weeks ago

Durham

Without wanting to be rude, I am surprised you can't find someone to meet I wouldn't be supplying my passport details and proof of address to anyone in the hope of getting my leg over!! I'd actually be more concerned about people who were totally cool with handing over such information

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 46 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Could have been 48 messages from one very dirty old man.

By *entle_lover_xMan 46 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

What am I doing wrong ?

You missed out the key bit of info about wanting passport/iD details. Of course you are struggling! I've been on here since pretty much the beginning on and off and never ever been asked for that and I would strongly advise any man against providing such information to a stranger. You just never know what is going to happen. I had a lady from here (verified) try to extort money a few years back after meeting. She claimed to know my address but I was pretty sure she didn't. She threatened all sorts unless I gave her money - providing pics/profile to my neighbours, telling her dad/brother I had done things to her without her permission (can't say that word here)....etc. etc.

By *heonixrising500Man 46 weeks ago

Barnsley

If no trust no meet simple as that

By * votre serviceMan 46 weeks ago

Birmingham, London , Manchester

Have you ever thought, maybe it's because some men actually DO have standards, and won't just f**k anything.

By *lik and PaulCouple 46 weeks ago

Flagrante

Happens to us all OP...we were in a hotel and messaging 4 guys who were all keen to meet so when we said OK...one by one they all suddenly couldn't make it.

By *ister_ee_1981Man 46 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

"Have you ever thought, maybe it's because some men actually DO have standards, and won't just f**k anything. "

I was thinking similar. You post, about meeting in a hotel, and by virtue of the fact you are a woman, need to do nothing else? That men will fall over themselves so that you can reject them for whatever reason you feel like? Men are probably wary or have judged the situation to be a scam.

Now, no one likes to have free time lost because no one else is free, but coming onto the forums to elicit sympathy, to bash men? No.

By *arkChocolate30Man 46 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

What am I doing wrong ?

You missed out the key bit of info about wanting passport/iD details. Of course you are struggling! I've been on here since pretty much the beginning on and off and never ever been asked for that and I would strongly advise any man against providing such information to a stranger. You just never know what is going to happen. I had a lady from here (verified) try to extort money a few years back after meeting. She claimed to know my address but I was pretty sure she didn't. She threatened all sorts unless I gave her money - providing pics/profile to my neighbours, telling her dad/brother I had done things to her without her permission (can't say that word here)....etc. etc. "

I have to agree I would never share those kind of details even with friends I've made in here let alone in the hope of meeting someone for the first time. That is very personal info and as someone who works in financial crime information I would never suggest people hand over willingly.

I understand it can be daunting meeting a guy for the first time but maybe agree to meeting in a bar or somewhere there are lots of other people who will see you together before heading to the hotel. At least you can sort of work out if he is a creep in a public place and you can check in with you Dom throughout the evening as he will know where you are.

By *alcon43Woman 46 weeks ago

Paisley

Maybe a bit more planning than posting last minute. It is confusing when you say you don’t meet single guys in hotels but that’s what you’re looking for.

You could’ve looked to see who was near in the area or the meets section. Nothing wrong with being safe but confusing posts and profiles don’t help.

London

"OP are you giving the meet your passport and address ?"

Yes driving license already gave it…. I live with my kids and my dad and the house is always full so no issue for me

Chester

That is a massive issue! Not wanting to scare the crap out of you, but there is no way on this earth I would be sharing my home address where my parent and children live! Please stop doing this, for your own safety - and stop asking people to do the same.

Leeds

"OP are you giving the meet your passport and address ?

Yes driving license already gave it…. I live with my kids and my dad and the house is always full so no issue for me "

Surely that's not safe providing a stranger your address details where your children are.

What if the meet goes bad, what if they don't take a no thank you, they have your address they can also give that to anyone else.

Handing out your address to a stranger you want sex with is probably the least safe thing I could think of.

I'm saying this out of concern.

Mrs

What am I doing wrong ?

I am interested if you are still looking for someone? Unless you are turning them all down

By *erangMan 46 weeks ago

Dartford

In your profile you state you don't do Hotel meets . Yet here you are wondering why no one will meet you at a hotel . Perhaps mixed messages are making people doubt you ?

By *jleedsCouple 46 weeks ago

leeds

Should this be in the story forum nothing adds up on it

By *XXDREAMMan 46 weeks ago

sudbury

I think it’s more likely you’re not getting meets because you advertise as a single women, but your status reads you’re actually going there with a guy, sorta misleading I wouldn’t meet either based on that

Lucky escape

north lanarkshire

"OP are you giving the meet your passport and address ?

Yes driving license already gave it…. I live with my kids and my dad and the house is always full so no issue for me "

Giving your details where you live your kids live ur dad lives to a complete stranger is utter madness

Leeds

"I live with my kids and my dad and the house is always full so no issue for me "

When you are in the hotel and your kids are at school will your dad be home alone ?

By *iss LovelyWoman 46 weeks ago

Here and There

Rather than giving out your address and expecting folk to give you theirs, might be best to only consider people who are very well verified by meet.

Swapping ID’s is a double edged sword. I wouldn’t give my address out or show my passport to a stranger. I get you have to be careful but that actually seems more risky.

"Should this be in the story forum nothing adds up on it"

It doesn’t tbf

By *XXDREAMMan 46 weeks ago

sudbury

"Rather than giving out your address and expecting folk to give you theirs, might be best to only consider people who are very well verified by meet.

Swapping ID’s is a double edged sword. I wouldn’t give my address out or show my passport to a stranger. I get you have to be careful but that actually seems more risky. "

I’m going to need proof of your, address proof of income, bank statements ,passport and driving license, and and a facepic, I’ll pick you up at 11

By *ob and DeeWoman 46 weeks ago

crook

am a single lady who cant drive and i get men who want to meet me while staying in a hotel in the area.but even if they are willing to pick me up and drop off its the fear that they might want a drink so cant take me home so i tend to do outside meets,but only if i want to meet them of course

"am a single lady who cant drive and i get men who want to meet me while staying in a hotel in the area.but even if they are willing to pick me up and drop off its the fear that they might want a drink so cant take me home so i tend to do outside meets,but only if i want to meet them of course"

Taxi?

By *moothGrooveWoman 46 weeks ago

Durham

"

I’m going to need proof of your, address proof of income, bank statements ,passport and driving license, and and a facepic, I’ll pick you up at 11 "

Me, me, me, pick me!!! I'll jump through hoops of fire too if required!!

north lanarkshire

"am a single lady who cant drive and i get men who want to meet me while staying in a hotel in the area.but even if they are willing to pick me up and drop off its the fear that they might want a drink so cant take me home so i tend to do outside meets,but only if i want to meet them of course"

Why should they have to pick you up and drop you off?

Sorry, but there’s no way someone is getting my address or picture of my passport for a meet. I’ve got children!

I get we all need to be safe, but there are ways to ensure that without needing such personal information.

Perhaps you’ve taken safety slightly to the extreme.

Mrs

London

Okay everyone I know what you’re all saying about ID I get that so perhaps if I just have a social in the pool it’s open until 10pm and if I feel I trust them then I will take them to my room

How about that idea ? What do you think?

Leeds

"perhaps if I just have a social in the pool it’s open until 10pm and if I feel I trust them then I will take them to my room

How about that idea ? What do you think?"

I think that's a much better idea. Have you ever considered a social in a hotel bar or foyer ?

Leeds

"Okay everyone I know what you’re all saying about ID I get that so perhaps if I just have a social in the pool it’s open until 10pm and if I feel I trust them then I will take them to my room

How about that idea ? What do you think?"

Much better idea, start public make sure your comfortable then head somewhere private if your not end things in public you have staff other members of the public at hand should they not take the no.

Mrs

By *herryblossom_BJWoman 46 weeks ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Definitely not alone. I just find it's really frustrating as men i chat to seem like they're just fantasists. All talk and no action then they ghost you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I been trying for months, probably 8k messages later still not a single sausage. I know I'm very particular who I like to meet but when I find the ones I like, they ghost me or make excuses why they can't make it

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I put up loads of meet up requests and still nothing so i have no good advice to give apart from go to clubs but not sure if any are open on a Wednesday or nearby you?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"A drop of the hat can be rare and successful people have priorities and in this heat I'd say made more difficult then obviously distance always a pain"

I given at least 2 weeks notice i don't expect people just to come within minutes of me asking. But i get alot of messages asking me to!

By *oiluvfunMan 46 weeks ago

Penrith

What am I doing wrong ?

I want to be safe and sane but really why can’t I get a meet? I am interested if you are still looking for someone? Unless you are turning them all down"

Did you contact the OP? Think she’s still looking….?

By *etro manMan 46 weeks ago

manchester

Hi you could try one of the swingers clubs hotel on here safe clean evening and book the same hotel if you need a plus one north west or help information etc there are a few good guys on here ps I am one I have a true event that has happened to me I was chatting with a female and we planned to meet in Blackpool drinks chat booked the hotel separate room drinks and went to a swingers club we didn’t play but enjoying watching each other have fun in different places and people good food drinks and club taxi back to hotel if you’re interested in the truth I will tell you in private

By *iss.ddWoman 46 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Your status is asking people to join you today for a social at the pool and that the hotel will charge them £25.

That's not particularly appealing I'd say.

By *iss.ddWoman 46 weeks ago

Leeds + Newcastle

You also don't say where the hotel is or the chain etc

Hard to know if anyone is interested if they don't know where to go

Leeds

Two days ago you had 48 messages saying men didn't want to meet you. Today you have 54 wanting to meet so you must be doing something right !

"Your status is asking people to join you today for a social at the pool and that the hotel will charge them £25.

That's not particularly appealing I'd say."

This. Seems unnecessarily complicated and expensive just for a social.

By *ister_ee_1981Man 46 weeks ago

San Fran Exeter

"Your status is asking people to join you today for a social at the pool and that the hotel will charge them £25.

This. Seems unnecessarily complicated and expensive just for a social. "

Role reversal time: Imagine a guy feeling so entitled to a meet, he posts: Come and meet me, £25 for the privilege...

By *ackandtheunicornCouple 46 weeks ago

liverpool

I think 48 men had a lucky escape. There's something very wrong with asking and expecting this level of information. Not withstanding the fact that it provides absolutely no protection whatsoever and actually presents a higher risk to both parties. And pay 25 quid for the privilege, no thanks!

Assuming this isn't a windup which I think it must be, very little adds up about this.

Great Dunmow

Role reversal time: Imagine a guy feeling so entitled to a meet, he posts: Come and meet me, £25 for the privilege..."

Yep and most men meeting short notice on weekday daytime are probably married......so they need to stop and buy a new pair of Speedos on the way

By *issSexyBootsTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Cardiff

I’ve had this several times recently too!

You’d think a hotel would be perfect and discrete enough place to meet up, yet despite lots of ‘I’ll be there’ they never show up and make the most feeble excuses!

Yet the same people think nothing of going dogging but cry off at a hotel meet as they think it’s a bit open!

I don’t bother now just hook up with a few regulars and meet in venues.

You’re gorgeous by the way and I’d love to meet up xxxx

By *MrMrsXCouple 46 weeks ago

Hereford

Gosh it’s annoying isn’t it, just wanting to feel safe, All I ask for is their driving license, national security number, last three months of bank statements and their account details, it’s not much to ask for my safety

By *hav02Man 46 weeks ago

Glasgow/London

don't do hotel meets, but wants to meet in hotel.

Then need to pay to meet you for a social.

Poly and single but have two regular partners?

Naa, too complicated thanks.

By *lexV16Man 46 weeks ago

Welling

Answer to your original question OP: you are doing everything wrong.

- asking for ID (would be instant block from me)

- asking for paid social

- asking for a hotel meet while your profile states no hotel meets. Double standards, instant red flag, followed by a block should you message me.

- overall your attitude in the thread and your profile is quite arrogant and demanding towards men. Like every man owes you something because you are a woman. That’s not the case. Surprisingly to some female population on fab - men also have standards.

My advice would be to create new topic “How do you fab people get hotel meets. Advice, hints and tips are highly appreciated”. And see if there is any you can adopt

Leeds

On the other thread it says "Dom coming after work". This adds even more complication to the "solo" meet

By *leased to meet youTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

No blow job! Fuck that that's like having fish n chips without salt n vinegar

By *otguy555Man 46 weeks ago

Bristol

I will come and meet you anytime. ( let’s see if I get a reply). Same as most people on here either not really interested or are delirious and think they are better than everyone

By *rLibertineMan 46 weeks ago

North Suffolk

"I will come and meet you anytime. ( let’s see if I get a reply). Same as most people on here either not really interested or are delirious and think they are better than everyone "

I sent a message a day ago - not been read…. lol

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 46 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm only commenting to follow this thread

By *odkajemWoman 46 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I'm only commenting to follow this thread "

Walter Mitty springs to mind..

"I will come and meet you anytime. ( let’s see if I get a reply). Same as most people on here either not really interested or are delirious and think they are better than everyone

I sent a message a day ago - not been read…. lol"

Perhaps you're not what she's looking for?

By *annythatguyMan 46 weeks ago

Birmingham

I am very curious on how this complicated meet went do you mind sharing with us OP would love to know how this planned out x

By *atureGuy62Man 46 weeks ago

DE7

What am I doing wrong ?

Most on here are married and/or dreamers. Most women aren't available at the drop of a hat, so why expect a man to be? The only way I can get meets on here is to dress as a woman, then I get loads.

By *ob and DeeWoman 46 weeks ago

crook

"am a single lady who cant drive and i get men who want to meet me while staying in a hotel in the area.but even if they are willing to pick me up and drop off its the fear that they might want a drink so cant take me home so i tend to do outside meets,but only if i want to meet them of course

Why should they have to pick you up and drop you off?"

because am partially sighted so cannot drive and i dont acco either as i have family at home

By *annythatguyMan 46 weeks ago

Birmingham

"am a single lady who cant drive and i get men who want to meet me while staying in a hotel in the area.but even if they are willing to pick me up and drop off its the fear that they might want a drink so cant take me home so i tend to do outside meets,but only if i want to meet them of course

Why should they have to pick you up and drop you off? because am partially sighted so cannot drive and i dont acco either as i have family at home"

What about getting a taxi ???

I stay in hotels occasionally and I thought it was just men who would struggle. I would of been knocking on your door

By *anted by NightMan 46 weeks ago

Shangri-la

"That is a massive issue! Not wanting to scare the crap out of you, but there is no way on this earth I would be sharing my home address where my parent and children live! Please stop doing this, for your own safety - and stop asking people to do the same."

Exactly. I am not willing to share my personal details with anyone even if know them let alone strangers at fabswingers. Meeting you in person at club and spoken to few times. It’s hard to believe that sexy lady like you struggle to meet

By *rLibertineMan 46 weeks ago

North Suffolk

"I will come and meet you anytime. ( let’s see if I get a reply). Same as most people on here either not really interested or are delirious and think they are better than everyone

Perhaps you're not what she's looking for? "

You are right I may well not be and I am not suggesting I would/should be and as a single guy you normally don’t expect a response - the point I was making/alluding to - was it’s fine to say you can’t get a meet etc but maybe reading your messages might help?

north lanarkshire

Why should they have to pick you up and drop you off? because am partially sighted so cannot drive and i dont acco either as i have family at home"

Get a taxi!

Perhaps you're not what she's looking for?

You are right I may well not be and I am not suggesting I would/should be and as a single guy you normally don’t expect a response - the point I was making/alluding to - was it’s fine to say you can’t get a meet etc but maybe reading your messages might help?

"

How would it help if she can see from the profile that the person not what she's looking for. Hypothetically.

By *ommy 999Man 46 weeks ago

dublin

Would love to know how it all went? Fanstay I think x

London

"Me thinks this is a wind up.."

I will get a verification from a very verified fab user xx

London

"Me thinks this is a wind up.."

Andrew and Anton came I will get them to write the veri in the next week or so

London

Sorry I didn’t reply I have too many messages and I found Anton and Andrew and Gareth came for a social

Leeds

"

Sorry I didn’t reply I have too many messages and I found Anton and Andrew and Gareth came for a social "

Did you all go in the hotel pool ?

dublin

Dont be Nasetyits all in her head

By *69meMan 46 weeks ago

Cambridgeshire

I struggle to meet up when i travel for work too. But then I'm a bloke and it's herd enough on here for us - so a hotel meet is even harder to arrange!

(Stay over in Portsmouth, sometimes, if anyone is interested)

By *ootprints1629Couple 46 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

If someone asked us to see sensitive I formation there is now way in this day and age I'd oblige. That's a huge risk to take.

London

"This has got to be a wind up ...... "

Check out my recent verification

[Removed by poster at 23/06/23 05:44:59]

This is the weirdest post I've read on here.

You my friend are a walking red flag.

Imagine this was a man saying all this. He'd be ripped a new one.

Mrs

Great Dunmow

"This has got to be a wind up ......

Check out my recent verification "

Glad you had some fun but seems you only went to room once your Dom/partner had arrived so the original post about meeting "single lady" wasn't quite correct. You do seem to give out mixed messages in lots of what you say which perhaps explains your struggles.

dublin

was only looking for attention grrrr

By *exyman300Man 46 weeks ago

Bromley

U are doing nothing wrong it's just some people if u are interested I would love to get to know u

By *izzy99Couple 46 weeks ago

TAMWORTH

Whoever blew you out wants certifying x

dublin

Weird lady

By *enuinenorthenerMan 46 weeks ago

Oldham

"This is the weirdest post I've read on here.

Definitely something very wrong about this original post

Mrs

"

By *os19Man 46 weeks ago

Edmonton

Ok so what started out as a hotel meet with a single lady changed to a social at the hotel pool which cost the guys £25 to the hotel I am guessing to use the pool and maybe other facilities.Then depending on how comfortable the OP felt with the guys at the social went up to the hotel room with the OP Dom and from what I understand that was always going to be the case when it changed to a pool social.From a personal perspective if I had seen the post and was in the area and free I would have messaged to see if I was suitable for the social and then waited for a yes or no.

By *ase4122Man 46 weeks ago

Lancashire

Sorry to hear you've had no takers, I've been in the same position, hotel all paid for but not a snifter, however I just put that down to me not being anyone's cup of tea

By *aizyWoman 46 weeks ago

west midlands

Mrs

"

I like how it got progressively weirder with each new comment, quite an achievement on here!

By *pltoplayCouple 46 weeks ago

close by

Why would someone give you their passport of driveing license if you’re meeting in a hotel? If you’re not willing to give your address out? Most people on here are discreet lol

By *jleedsCouple 46 weeks ago

leeds

"Why would someone give you their passport of driveing license if you’re meeting in a hotel? If you’re not willing to give your address out? Most people on here are discreet lol"
cause its a fantasy shes not in the real world

By *ubicon MangoMan 45 weeks ago

willenhall

I have the same issues input out get messages and alsorts then in the day of the meet the people dont turn up. So i understand your frustrations may search in a wider area. But i would meet you any day ??

By *idden Gem69Woman 45 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

"I have the same issues input out get messages and alsorts then in the day of the meet the people dont turn up. So i understand your frustrations may search in a wider area. But i would meet you any day ??"

Hope ur ok with showing her ur id and passport before doing so

By *allySlinkyWoman 45 weeks ago

Leeds

"

Hope ur ok with showing her ur id and passport before doing so "

And her Dom being there too.

By *he Boot BoysCouple (MM) 45 weeks ago

LIVERPOOL

"I was blown out by a few guys a couple of weeks ago, one even said he was on his way, I believe he may be lost somewhere in Kent, it has been 2 weeks after all. Good luck "

That's unbelievable. The Boot Boys would love a no-holes barred bout with you. What a hot bod!

By *ilfCrumpet9Man 45 weeks ago

Wirral

What am I doing wrong ?

Shame you live so far, I am up north Merseyside if ever you are up this way x

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Mrs

I like how it got progressively weirder with each new comment, quite an achievement on here!"

I know right.

Mrs

By *ubicon MangoMan 45 weeks ago

willenhall

Lol no problems passport or DL...??

By *d4fun73Man 45 weeks ago

Shipley

Mrs

I like how it got progressively weirder with each new comment, quite an achievement on here!

I know right.

Mrs "

But she did get a meet if you read her profile!

By *renzMan 45 weeks ago

Between Chichester and Havant

For many fantasy is better than reality.

But in all honesty, if I was asked to provide a passport and address to meet a stranger in a hotel? I would give it a miss too!

By *uttercup and BeauCouple 45 weeks ago

kent

Mrs

I know right.

Mrs

But she did get a meet if you read her profile!"

Yes she did, is it only me or does the verification sound like the guy was told exactly what to say…. Something just doesn’t add up… I hope the OP is ok???

Shipley

Mrs

I know right.

Mrs

Yes she did, is it only me or does the verification sound like the guy was told exactly what to say…. Something just doesn’t add up… I hope the OP is ok???"

The other interesting thing is she didn't verify him!!?

By *oxesMan 45 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

What I have father from being on the scene for a while is that it's shears breast to over subscribe l, because will get a ton of dropouts and time waisted

By *oxesMan 45 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"What I have father from being on the scene for a while is that it's shears breast to over subscribe l, because will get a ton of dropouts and time waisted "

Sorry ment to say what I have learnt from being on scene a while tis always best to over subscribe because you will get a ton of dropouts and time wasters.

By *idden Gem69Woman 45 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Mrs

I know right.

Mrs

Yes she did, is it only me or does the verification sound like the guy was told exactly what to say…. Something just doesn’t add up… I hope the OP is ok???"

Glad not just me thinking that.. looked well scripted

By *uttercup and BeauCouple 45 weeks ago

kent

Mrs

I know right.

Mrs

Yes she did, is it only me or does the verification sound like the guy was told exactly what to say…. Something just doesn’t add up… I hope the OP is ok???

The other interesting thing is she didn't verify him!!? "

Ohhh yes…. Very strange

Because i was to far away x

By *ananas57Couple 45 weeks ago

lake ariel

I just go down to the hotel bar and see what I can find

By *allySlinkyWoman 45 weeks ago

Leeds

"I just go down to the hotel bar and see what I can find "

A half eaten bag of pork scratchings ?

By *amLaraCroft OP   Woman 45 weeks ago

London

"Sounds like you are better just sticking to clubs, lots of women, myself included don’t do private meets with people we have never met before.

I don’t know anyone that would happily give up passport and driving licence details - most the guys on here use fake names so can understand why you’ve had so many no’s. "

My Dom was there in the end so yes I won’t be meeting strangers in my room

London

"Weird lady "

But good fun weird is better

London

"Ok so what started out as a hotel meet with a single lady changed to a social at the hotel pool which cost the guys £25 to the hotel I am guessing to use the pool and maybe other facilities.Then depending on how comfortable the OP felt with the guys at the social went up to the hotel room with the OP Dom and from what I understand that was always going to be the case when it changed to a pool social.From a personal perspective if I had seen the post and was in the area and free I would have messaged to see if I was suitable for the social and then waited for a yes or no."

Yes you’re exactly right

I still have 176 inbox messages so guys already seeing the status with my number her first refusal but the more the merrier xx

By *wendolineFoxWoman 45 weeks ago

Chester

OP; please don’t message me privately, and I would have thought that one thing we’ve been pretty clear about in this thread is that private information shouldn’t be shared - so no, I won’t be providing you with my name and number, thanks all the same.

By *iny bob69Man 45 weeks ago

slough

It’s a shame u couldn’t get a meet, but ur profile says u don’t do hotel meets. Maybe that confused the gents that was gonna ask u about it

By *elaninMaverickWoman 45 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

What am I doing wrong ?

No worries. I went to Brighton and I posted a meet on the nude beach and no one met me.

A lot of couples are busy...doing couple and family things.

A lot of single men are busy working and with kids or....they are agrophobic. I was amazed at how many lived in Brighton but never went to the beach or the nudist beach.

You are not alone. As you can see from my profile, I don't usually do hotels as a first meet but getting single men to do a social first is often an anathema.

A lot of men just want to stick their dick in, in their particular way, and with no consideration for the other person.

I don't want to judge them necessarily for that because it works for some women. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Some people are here to chat. some are here to look at material to wank to. Some people want to just shag/gloryhole/go dogging. Some people like me want to get to know a person first in real life, in person and face to face with clothes on so that I can be at my most comfortable and relaxed when I take my clothes off and become intimate.

There's nothing that you are doing wrong in particular.

near Putney Heath

Oh single men do this all of the time. They message but they have no interest in meeting on the day or within 7 days. I just assume that they are here for their chat and wank fantasy.

Unfortunately, I'm not here often to chat. I'm usually out....doing something...or doing someone.....or both? Lol!

Shipley

What am I doing wrong ?

No worries. I went to Brighton and I posted a meet on the nude beach and no one met me.

A lot of single men are busy working and with kids or....they are agrophobic. I was amazed at how many lived in Brighton but never went to the beach or the nudist beach.

You are not alone. As you can see from my profile, I don't usually do hotels as a first meet but getting single men to do a social first is often an anathema.

A lot of men just want to stick their dick in, in their particular way, and with no consideration for the other person.

I don't want to judge them necessarily for that because it works for some women. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. Some people are here to chat. some are here to look at material to wank to. Some people want to just shag/gloryhole/go dogging. Some people like me want to get to know a person first in real life, in person and face to face with clothes on so that I can be at my most comfortable and relaxed when I take my clothes off and become intimate.

There's nothing that you are doing wrong in particular."

You should come up north we're much more sociable!

near Putney Heath

"Ah, is this what you mean about being safe? Seeing someone’s ID documents and proof of address?

Safety has to come first, absolutely, and you do whatever makes you comfortable, so I’m not in anyway criticising, but, I’m not surprised people won’t show you those documents. They are quite private things to surface, and I wouldn’t do it either.

Good luck, sounds like you’ve found someone that will. Enjoy!"

They are private but single women have to take a lot of safety precautions these days, unfortunately. If a guy picks me up in his car, I send my safety buddy his license plate number. My safety buddy also knows where I'm going and pictures of the guy/couple I'm meeting.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't have passports or driver's licences and others for good reason hide their addresses and identity.

That's why a lot of us women go to membership clubs because the clubs have cameras of everyone who goes in and out and has the ID and proof of address for members.

near Putney Heath

Role reversal time: Imagine a guy feeling so entitled to a meet, he posts: Come and meet me, £25 for the privilege..."

£25 is nothing compared to what the London clubs charge single men to sometimes not even talk to a woman. Must be a London thing.

By *.L.0460.Woman 45 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

"Have you ever thought, maybe it's because some men actually DO have standards, and won't just f**k anything. "

You beat me to it...

near Putney Heath

Lol!

Men: No women will meet me.

Also men: message women who are too young, not nearby.

And finally men: Zero effort in their profile.

Me a woman: enough meets, private and clubs. Accept that my mental health and body type are not for everyone.

Also me: message men who are in my age range of 5 years younger and 15 years older and men within a 5-mile radius.

And finally me: make lots of effort in my profile bio with different kinds of pictures. and have and give verifications.

I’m in the same boat for tomorrow night!

"I’m in the same boat for tomorrow night! "

Hint hint!

near Putney Heath

What am I doing wrong ?

There's nothing that you are doing wrong in particular.

You should come up north we're much more sociable!"

I can't see myself going in the water naked on a Northern beach. Even Brighton was a bit too nippy for me in June.

Plus most of these lack of sex/swingers complaints come from when people live or travel up North.

People in the South and Midlands seem to be having a grand old time.

near Putney Heath

"I’m in the same boat for tomorrow night! "

Tempting..but I should be working. Lol! Plus you could be on the other side of London 2 hours drive/2 hours by public transport.

By *wendolineFoxWoman 45 weeks ago

Chester

Role reversal time: Imagine a guy feeling so entitled to a meet, he posts: Come and meet me, £25 for the privilege...

£25 is nothing compared to what the London clubs charge single men to sometimes not even talk to a woman. Must be a London thing."

My worry with this would be that in this case the more unscrupulous chap would feel entitled to more than just a social, having literally paid their entry fee.

"I’m in the same boat for tomorrow night!

Tempting..but I should be working. Lol! Plus you could be on the other side of London 2 hours drive/2 hours by public transport."

Haha! Thank you for your consideration x

Mrs

"

I was saying the same in my head and the more I read the worse it got ...its just unravelled into one huge clusterfuck that just screams AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Mrs

I know right.

Mrs

But she did get a meet if you read her profile!"

Doesn't make it any less weird or red flaggy and doesn't change the fact a man would be ripped to shreds if the shoe was on the other foot.

Mrs

London

"OP; please don’t message me privately, and I would have thought that one thing we’ve been pretty clear about in this thread is that private information shouldn’t be shared - so no, I won’t be providing you with my name and number, thanks all the same. "

Okay I will just reply in the group

Sorry about that xx

Sam xx

London

"It’s a shame u couldn’t get a meet, but ur profile says u don’t do hotel meets. Maybe that confused the gents that was gonna ask u about it"

Yes I need to update my profile this was a first hotel meet in about two years

Sam xx

London

What am I doing wrong ?

There's nothing that you are doing wrong in particular."

Thanks Mel

Can I call you Mel?

It’s nice you’re sharing and I am not alone but I did get a meet check out my last verification xx

London

I am puzzled that 48 people messaged you saying they didn't want to meet

Oh single men do this all of the time. They message but they have no interest in meeting on the day or within 7 days. I just assume that they are here for their chat and wank fantasy.

Unfortunately, I'm not here often to chat. I'm usually out....doing something...or doing someone.....or both? Lol! "

Lol and you’ve got a great sense of humour Mel xx

London

£25 is nothing compared to what the London clubs charge single men to sometimes not even talk to a woman. Must be a London thing.

My worry with this would be that in this case the more unscrupulous chap would feel entitled to more than just a social, having literally paid their entry fee. "

True good point I think I took to many risks but it all worked out in the end and my Dom was there xx

Check out my verification xx