FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how fat is too fat ?

how fat is too fat ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fat is too fat for a woman playmate ? Interested to hear your opinions.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I have to say. The is really inviting to post opinions

I guess it depends on your preference for some and your horniness for others lol

I think it depends on what you like as an individual and thanks god we all like different things, shapes and sizes otherwise this would be pretty boring and scary

im an exceptionally large girl being 5'2 doesnt help.. however i am never short of genuine offers for socials or play meets. Its about how you feel as a woman.

There will be guys out there who are attracted to a whole variety of body shapes and sizes. Personal preference is a wonderful thing, the only limits on playing are ones you have yourself,, so knock emm down, stick on your finest lippy and go on a man hunt

enjoy xx

I see what your saying...but when I tell people my dress size ...as they always ask...I don't see them for dust! Thanks.

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx"

Of course size matters, just as looks, personality, hair color etc etc does. Its about what people find attractive to them and look for in others

I think im to fat for woman to want to play with me

"I see what your saying...but when I tell people my dress size ...as they always ask...I don't see them for dust! Thanks."

Id tell em to mind there own are they wanting to buy you a dress???.concentrate on those that want to meet you, plenty oot there that will.

By *ub bbwWoman  over a year ago

oldbury

I was a size 32 when I joined this site I'm now a 26 and have only ever had one or 2 people have a problem with it. They are normally people we turn down who get nasty. Stick with it you will find genuine people who are happy to play with us fuller figured girls.

"I see what your saying...but when I tell people my dress size ...as they always ask...I don't see them for dust! Thanks."

Why dont you put up a full body picture and put it into your profile text?

It then gives men no excuses to do the running thing if you have been open from the start. You are who you are and can not change over night, so by being open surely you are straight away giving yourself a better positive response rate rather than negative when they no longer reply once a man has the information he requires.

if that makes any kind of sense.. lol

evesham

"size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx

Of course size matters, just as looks, personality, hair color etc etc does. Its about what people find attractive to them and look for in others"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

welcome and enjoy the site.

either mention on your profile or as Cute says pop a body shot on.

or block and search for guys that are attracted to larger ladies and make the first connection.

take some of the BBW adulation with a pinch of salt... please note SOME.

all the best

Ive always stated my dress size and that im a BBW in my profile then the readers who like BBW will contact me and not those who dont...never been short of offers x Missy x

Being honest i used to hide away a lot in my pictures and take clever crafty camera angles to make me look smaller or curvier than i actually was. The pictures were always current however i knew i was cheating myself and that if i ever were to meet a man for a sexual meet i knew he'd be disappointed with the physical face to face me..

One day i just bit the bullet, stood in front of the mirror in undies, no sucking it in and when i uploaded that true picture i felt so relieved. No longer had to worry as that was 'ME'

best thing i ever did was accepting who i am and what i truly looked like. I still had some great responses and saved myself a whole load of embarrassment by no longer having rejection.

oldbury

Beat them to it then like cute said I clearly state my dress size on our joint profile and we are not short of meets.

thank you for all your advice xx

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"best thing i ever did was accepting who i am and what i truly looked like."

"Being honest i used to hide away a lot in my pictures and take clever crafty camera angles to make me look smaller or curvier than i actually was. The pictures were always current however i knew i was cheating myself and that if i ever were to meet a man for a sexual meet i knew he'd be disappointed with the physical face to face me..

One day i just bit the bullet, stood in front of the mirror in undies, no sucking it in and when i uploaded that true picture i felt so relieved. No longer had to worry as that was 'ME'

best thing i ever did was accepting who i am and what i truly looked like. I still had some great responses and saved myself a whole load of embarrassment by no longer having rejection."

i did exactly that, infact its my profile pic and it got more fab'd in the first 12 hours than any of my other pics!!!

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I've never been on for meeting all the time and can take it or leave it. When I first started swinging I think I was a size 24. That was around 8/9 yrs ago. Over the last few years I put quite a bit of weight on and last Christmas(2011) I bought a size 30 trousers. I wasn't happy with myself and turned alot of the offers I got down because I used to look at people and think they wouldn't want to meet me really if they saw me in the flesh. I would make it clear to those who did want to meet exactly how I was but never revealed my true size.

I'm now a size 20 trousers thanks to slimming world. I feel loads better in myself but I'm still the same in the _iew to meeting and have not met since last September lol.

Not matter what size you are or how you look you will never ever please everybody. We all have preferances.

This is the third thread on women's sizes in a week. It's a reflection on how hung up we are on size.

The question here though is how big dya have to get before you can't function on the scene. Well, if you got to extremes, there are feeders out there who live their women as big as they can make em.

So the answer is: there is no upper limit.

Size is no real issue for me. If I find someone attractive it does'nt matter how big or small they are.

"Size is no real issue for me. If I find someone attractive it does'nt matter how big or small they are."

Size isn't an issue I feel

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Ok as a larger woman, it's not all about being attracted to someone, there are simply some positions that you cannot do.

That is my frustration, and is one of the reasons I am currently losing weight.

evesham

"Ok as a larger woman, it's not all about being attracted to someone, there are simply some positions that you cannot do.

That is my frustration, and is one of the reasons I am currently losing weight. "

The only ones I find hard are standing against a wall or the one where holds me upside down and we 69

"Ok as a larger woman, it's not all about being attracted to someone, there are simply some positions that you cannot do.

That is my frustration, and is one of the reasons I am currently losing weight. "

I think this is a truer reflection of how some larger people look at it. Spot on x

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Size matters to me, but then again so do a lot of other aspects. I'm not usually attracted to BBW type ladies but there is always an exception to any rule.

can relate to that.. i wanna be thrown around the bedroom and perform all kinds of gymnastic type acts... i will get there one day.

Up North

That is my frustration, and is one of the reasons I am currently losing weight.

The only ones I find hard are standing against a wall or the one where holds me upside down and we 69 "

Hold me upside down, he would have to be a very strong giant x. Mmmm now I really must lose more weight x

I find standing up actually works very well for me

Ok but one has to ask when it comes to size why do we always talk about women only? How is it ok for a guy to be bigger but not for a women? I'm a chubby girl and if anybody doesn't like it I'm not bothered as there's plenty who do. But it seems to be that we only judge women on how big it small they are never men

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"Ok but one has to ask when it comes to size why do we always talk about women only? How is it ok for a guy to be bigger but not for a women? I'm a chubby girl and if anybody doesn't like it I'm not bothered as there's plenty who do. But it seems to be that we only judge women on how big it small they are never men "

Every time a big bloke asks this question he gets the big thumbs down from the majority on here.

Up North

Absolutely right, I think it is because the onus is on men mostly to "perform". An ex of mine was a lot bigger than me though and I have to admit it did make the sex a little difficult, but still highly pleasurable x

"Ok but one has to ask when it comes to size why do we always talk about women only? How is it ok for a guy to be bigger but not for a women? I'm a chubby girl and if anybody doesn't like it I'm not bothered as there's plenty who do. But it seems to be that we only judge women on how big it small they are never men

Every time a big bloke asks this question he gets the big thumbs down from the majority on here."

Yes but that's because men on here judge the size and asking silly questions like is swinging only for fat people, we've seen few of these on here in the past few weeks. I've had guys emailing me telling me how hot I look yet when I read their profile it says no big or fat women or im interested in hot slim women, hmmmmm. As I said we all find different size and shape and look attractive and thanks god for that but no need to judge if you don't find somebody attractive. As long as you happy in yourself. Just enjoy yourself!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"Ok but one has to ask when it comes to size why do we always talk about women only? How is it ok for a guy to be bigger but not for a women? I'm a chubby girl and if anybody doesn't like it I'm not bothered as there's plenty who do. But it seems to be that we only judge women on how big it small they are never men "

There was a thread in the lounge with the lovely title of 'fat men' which resulted in someone opening a thread with 'fat women'. I felt the ''fatman" thread was a lot more insensitive and rude.

Back to the OP, as others have said maybe put your size in your profile or maybe a body shot in your pics.

Until 18 months ago I was a size 32 and would never put a pic up, but I did and had offers.

Im now a 10/22 (weight creeping up again due to new tablets and felt a bit shitty recently, so need a kick up the fat arse)

I m not the size I want to be and its going to take time, but if YOU feel comfortable/confident sod other people!

"

Im now a 10/22 (weight creeping up again due to new tablets and felt a bit shitty recently, so need a kick up the fat arse)

"

Wishful thinking, meant a size 20/22 not a size 10/22 sorry

Just to put this out there.....every BBW is big but not necessarily beautiful.

And maybe that is the difference to whether people want to meet them or not, exactly the same as slimmer women.

Ok some positions can be difficult. But like when I met Cute, she thought because of the size difference I wouldn't be able to handle her or that she'd hurt me but she was proven wrong.

I think sometimes you need to just forget about size and just let go.

I understand it can be hard as my sister is a large woman and it can really get her down but she's now realised she is who she is and she just gets on with life and enjoys life.

Definitely definitely definitely change your profile text now to say you are a BBW or a size whatever and sound proud of it! Lots and lots of men love a big sexy woman so you will have no shortage of offers!!

At the moment a guy cant tell anything about you physically so you will keep getting messages from guys who only like skinny minnies and then their reaction is damaging your self esteem..

you could put a sexy pic of yourself on in a flattering pose too x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Put a full body shot on your profile, doesnt have to have your head on it and just mention your dress size. If a guy can read and see pictures he can judge for himself whether your his cup of tea or not and believe you me, there are plenty of big girl lovers out there

Looking at your profile there is no indication to how large or small you are and also neither does the picture

Looking at your profile there is no indication to how large or small you are and also neither does the picture

I think its all about finding a connection and an attraction.

And no, this isn't an attempt for me to increase my meets, by coming over all politically correct and anti sizest.

I have met ladies, who consider themselves to be big, but a pretty face goes a long way, and there in lies the attraction.

I couldn't care 2 hoots about your size, if I find you attractive then its game on - disclaimer you may not find me attractive but I can only make the first move in seduction before finding out if the feeling is mutual.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

probably in the same way as when guys write to ladies and they are not attracted to them.... no replies.

better they do that than be offensive in any way or say I am not attracted to you because of your size. Some ladies will be able to deal with that honesty, many won't be.

again, all the best

I'm a bit fussy on this because I've managed to get myself used to girls who are pretty athletic - a larger build doesn't bother me at all but excess pounds or sagginess are a real turn off for me.

Not sure I can quantify how much is too much though!

[Removed by poster at 27/01/13 11:18:32]

For most women over a size 14 is overweight

The rest is down to how you feel about yourself and /or find attractive

I'm a size 10/12 and I consider myself overweight for my height

Tried to PM you OP but Im not in you age thingy.

Maybe a pic in some flattering underwear.

Will let you into a secret.... My profile pic outfit is actually shape underwear by Gok and not an actual dress as some think. It is also my top fab'd pic.

It doesnt pull me in as it would take iron girders for that but it helps a tiny bit.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

There's been a lot of really good advice here. Definitely put some indication of your size using a clear body shot (doesn't have to be naked)and state your dress size then men who prefer slimmer ladies won't contact you resulting in less likelihood of rejection, which is so damaging to self esteem.

"size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx

Of course size matters, just as looks, personality, hair color etc etc does. Its about what people find attractive to them and look for in others"

"im an exceptionally large girl being 5'2 doesnt help.. however i am never short of genuine offers for socials or play meets. Its about how you feel as a woman.

There will be guys out there who are attracted to a whole variety of body shapes and sizes. Personal preference is a wonderful thing, the only limits on playing are ones you have yourself,, so knock emm down, stick on your finest lippy and go on a man hunt

enjoy xx "

I have been with woman who are a size 8 up too a size 32 and the best sex I had was with a bigger woman, personality means a lot to me and I favour that over the shape or size of someone.

I have heard a lot of woman who have said men make nasty comments about them being fat etc but I believe its the person inside that counts.

But everyone is different I guess.

"There's been a lot of really good advice here. Definitely put some indication of your size using a clear body shot (doesn't have to be naked)and state your dress size then men who prefer slimmer ladies won't contact you resulting in less likelihood of rejection, which is so damaging to self esteem.

"

Yes definitely. I can understand why people want to take photos of themselves looking their best but some on here give you no idea from their public photos how big they are. Single men get a bad rep on here for lying to get meets but I don't see how this is any different.

I have to be attracted to my playmate and I've never been attracted to people bigger than me I'm afraid.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"There's been a lot of really good advice here. Definitely put some indication of your size using a clear body shot (doesn't have to be naked)and state your dress size then men who prefer slimmer ladies won't contact you resulting in less likelihood of rejection, which is so damaging to self esteem.

Yes definitely. I can understand why people want to take photos of themselves looking their best but some on here give you no idea from their public photos how big they are. Single men get a bad rep on here for lying to get meets but I don't see how this is any different."

We're not even meeting privately at the moment but there's a clear, daytime (clothed) shot of me which, I think, shows I'm a big girl with an abundance of wobbly bits. I don't see ANY point in disguising the truth and, if we were meeting, I'd state clearly my dress size and not just say 'I'm a big girl, if that's not your thing, move along' because that's so vague - how big is 'big'? A photo and dress size clarifies things and people can take it or leave it as their preferences dictate.

I don't feel the need to state my dress size on our profile at the moment though because we play at our favourite club and potential playmates can see me in person and decide whether I'm their cup of tea or not.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" she thought because of the size difference I wouldn't be able to handle her or that she'd hurt me but she was proven wrong.

"

Yep, Ive never managed to kill one yet...

"I've never been on for meeting all the time and can take it or leave it. When I first started swinging I think I was a size 24. That was around 8/9 yrs ago. Over the last few years I put quite a bit of weight on and last Christmas(2011) I bought a size 30 trousers. I wasn't happy with myself and turned alot of the offers I got down because I used to look at people and think they wouldn't want to meet me really if they saw me in the flesh. I would make it clear to those who did want to meet exactly how I was but never revealed my true size.

I'm now a size 20 trousers thanks to slimming world. I feel loads better in myself but I'm still the same in the _iew to meeting and have not met since last September lol.

Not matter what size you are or how you look you will never ever please everybody. We all have preferances. "

We have up to date body shots of us both on public display and state on our text people can make their own mind up if we attractive or not. Some out there may find us both fat!

We would hate to arrange a meet and then people not be able to recognise us. And we have had that with other people who don't look ANYTHING like their pictures or description.

"I have been with woman who are a size 8 up too a size 32 and the best sex I had was with a bigger woman, personality means a lot to me and I favour that over the shape or size of someone.

I have heard a lot of woman who have said men make nasty comments about them being fat etc but I believe its the person inside that counts.

But everyone is different I guess."

Fancy moving to Wales lol

"Fat is too fat for a woman playmate ? Interested to hear your opinions. "

There isnt a too big or a too small. Its all up to the individual as far as swinging is concerned and what they find attractive in terms of looks, and personality.

last year i weighed 15 stone

i have since lost 2 stone 7lb.

a lot of men arent that fussy,

most of the messages i get say they like my hairy pussy or my blowjob pics.

if you have pictures then they shouldnt need to know what size you are.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

What is too fat? When it turns people off - and that is up to each person to decide. Some love bigger people, others prefer slim or toned.

Better to worry about how you feel in your own skin. If you feel sexy others will see you that way.

"last year i weighed 15 stone

if you have pictures then they shouldnt need to know what size you are."

Maybe that's a reflection on the men you meet? I think a lot of men are fussy and do have preferences and for many men on here any hole is most definitely not a goal.

We are what we are....as I said earlier size is irrelevant and we should all be comfortable with the skin we are in....others should not judge us for what we are.

"We are what we are....as I said earlier size is irrelevant and we should all be comfortable with the skin we are in....others should not judge us for what we are.

"

Judging people for what they are seems a much fairer way than judging them for what they're not, surely? I'd be a bit ticked off if people started judging me for being a religious extremist, say...

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Just love this thread. Agree that you must put your size but only if it's what you want. My profile reads that I'm a bbbw, which clears two things up one I'm big and two I'm black, since I've done that I've had a lot of BBW admirers email me. As a big woman there are alot of positions you can not do but there are so many new position you can learn. One advice there are men in here who are looking to abuse for any reason as long as they can find a way to. Your a bbw Be Proud!

I like to think that the guys i meet are fussy and wont meet just anyone. Ive never met anyone yet thats given me cause to think any hole is a goal. I hope they want to meet me because they are attracted to me and not just cause ive got a fanny and can breath

"last year i weighed 15 stone

if you have pictures then they shouldnt need to know what size you are.

Maybe that's a reflection on the men you meet? I think a lot of men are fussy and do have preferences and for many men on here any hole is most definitely not a goal. "

I think you will find what i meant was, a lot of men arent fussy about how fat a woman is, they might prefer slim but they think the person they wish to meet has other likeable qualities apart from her size or her hole.

"I like to think that the guys i meet are fussy and wont meet just anyone. Ive never met anyone yet thats given me cause to think any hole is a goal. I hope they want to meet me because they are attracted to me and not just cause ive got a fanny and can breath"

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx"

What a ridiculous comment: of course it matters, along with height, ethnicity etc.

"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx"

Because Swinging is far more about sexual gratification through mutual physical attraction than the 'person inside'

For some, size doesn't matter. For some, size is a factor that comes into the attraction process.

You just have to be honest with others, feel sexy about who you are.... And it will happen, there are all sorts of people on here and we aren't all going to be the same.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"

Not matter what size you are or how you look you will never ever please everybody. We all have preferances. "

...and there you go!

"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx

What a ridiculous comment: of course it matters, along with height, ethnicity etc. "

Again these are all things that don't matter to some people but others have opinions on and may or not find attractive.

We just have to love ourselves a bit and be honest in our interractions.

when i was on a dating site i was the same size as i am now.

i had just one picture of me with my clothes on and you could see i was quite big.

none of the men i met said anything about my size, not to my face anyway.

all except one who was quite nasty, and he himself was a lot more overweight than i was.

i may not be slim but i have my good points, not just looks wise.

people will either like you or they wont.

same as you wont like everyone.

I see both sides of this.its personal tastes and like many have said honesty is the best policy,i did start a similar thread from a guys perspective awhile back and what i took from that was tell it like it is and accept your not going to be everyones type.give people the facts and what enquiries i do get are quality and genuine.fwiw my _iew on ladys size is hard to generalise.over the years been with slim and also girls bigger than me and enjoyed my time with all.sounds trite but mutual respect and honesty goes along way on here x

Im not skinny but with a woman I like a bit bigger women as skinny girls just don't do it for me. I love big tits and ass but of course it all depends what the lady is like on the inside

I don't think size matters. I've seen the odd person who think I'm too big at a size 14 but that's up to them. Many many men don't mind at all. Honestly, the only off putting thing I can find about you is your profile pic. It actually makes me want to vom

Popsicle x

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"We are what we are....as I said earlier size is irrelevant and we should all be comfortable with the skin we are in....others should not judge us for what we are.

"

Its not about judging. Its about having a preference.

"I don't think size matters. I've seen the odd person who think I'm too big at a size 14 but that's up to them. Many many men don't mind at all. Honestly, the only off putting thing I can find about you is your profile pic. It actually makes me want to vom

Popsicle x"

why did feel the need to say that someone's picture made you want to vom? Do you think that is something you would like someone to say of your pictures?

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Its swinging if you're female and have a pulse thats generally all you need at least for FAB anyway.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I don't think size matters. I've seen the odd person who think I'm too big at a size 14 but that's up to them. Many many men don't mind at all. Honestly, the only off putting thing I can find about you is your profile pic. It actually makes me want to vom

Popsicle x

why did feel the need to say that someone's picture made you want to vom? Do you think that is something you would like someone to say of your pictures?"

To be fair, I think the comment was not meant in aggressive way - it was not referring to the issue of being fat or not fat but more to do with a picture of cum all over a woman's face.

Popsicle x

why did feel the need to say that someone's picture made you want to vom? Do you think that is something you would like someone to say of your pictures?

To be fair, I think the comment was not meant in aggressive way - it was not referring to the issue of being fat or not fat but more to do with a picture of cum all over a woman's face. "

I agree that it was not meant aggressively. I do feel it was derogatory however, unless there is a positive way to tell someone their picture makes them want to vom.

It was, in the reference of the thread and the argument, entirely uncalled for in my opinion.

Is the answer "how long is a piece of string"?

"Fat is too fat for a woman playmate ? Interested to hear your opinions.

Is the answer "how long is a piece of string"? "

Exactly its all down too the individual.

Popsicle x"

thought you were talking about my pic lol

Popsicle x

To be fair, I think the comment was not meant in aggressive way - it was not referring to the issue of being fat or not fat but more to do with a picture of cum all over a woman's face.

I agree that it was not meant aggressively. I do feel it was derogatory however, unless there is a positive way to tell someone their picture makes them want to vom.

It was, in the reference of the thread and the argument, entirely uncalled for in my opinion. "

In reference to the thread - I thought the OP was having issues with getting meets and was suggesting an alternative reason other than size. Apologies, didn't mean to offend, was just telling the truth.

You have 2 choices ..

1. Accept what you are and that some peeps will like it others won't

2. Do something about it and reduce calorie intake and exercise. It doesn't have to be a vanity thing either .. health wise you'll be in much better "shape".

I think the OP is probably at 1.5 from her opening comments

size does matter to most ppl!!i wouldnt be attracted at all to an over weight person!

The thing is, even if you were a vogue model with a degree in management consultancy who could suck an orange through a hosepipe, you wouldn't be able to please everyone.

So please YOU. A woman who knows what she wants is goddamn sexy.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The thing is, even if you were a vogue model with a degree in management consultancy who could suck an orange through a hosepipe, you wouldn't be able to please everyone.

So please YOU. A woman who knows what she wants is goddamn sexy.

"

an excellent philosophy!

Up North

[Removed by poster at 27/01/13 20:11:19]

Size can matter when arranging meets

For example, if the person you seek has a weekend job as a bouncy castle then it can severely restrict the opportunity to meet

"Size can matter when arranging meets

For example, if the person you seek has a weekend job as a bouncy castle then it can severely restrict the opportunity to meet "

Yeah but I'll meet you eventually!!

met a gorgeous visiting girl last year..yes a larger girl, entirely gorgeous and I dont know how to word it exactly but her skin was amazing and every curve

I find a variety of people sexy, those with enough confidence in themselves matter most...unfortunately some have been horribly treated and lose some of that confidence

depends on who your asking

Some guys like big women some dont, i would suggest you put your size or a pic on your profile so people can have an idea of your size before they contact you that way it will save you feeling bad when they do a runner after you have told them your size, as only guys who like bigger women will contact you then

"I have been with woman who are a size 8 up too a size 32 and the best sex I had was with a bigger woman, personality means a lot to me and I favour that over the shape or size of someone.

But everyone is different I guess.

Fancy moving to Wales lol "

I am a big guy, I have lost a bit of weight but am still 18 stone. We always talk about bbw and how a lot of people think they are sexy. I can tell you as a big guy it is really scary looking for a meet. It seems that people see big men completely differently. Ridicule is common. You never hear of big men lovers. I don't think they exist.

" You never hear of big men lovers. I don't think they exist."

They do !

But most of them are gay

i prefer the bigger guy myself ,,more so if he has a hairy chest lol

"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx

size does matter to most ppl!!i wouldnt be attracted at all to an over weight person!"

I think size matters to a lot of people too, i dont like over weight guys, i dont find fat faces and double chins attractive, even if they are a nice person i couldnt play with someone i had no attraction to, no more that i could play with a good looking guy i didnt get on with personality wise

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

in terms of playing then have to agree with other posts, everyone has their preferences and thank god they do.

too big when it comes to health is when you struggle to do things that no one should, im a big girl and i pretty much can do the same stuff as i always could when i was slimmer.

think as long as you are as active as you can be, commitments allowing, then what else can you do??

We have that problem with the hubby hes large and its puts women off. If everyone was into the same people the world would be a dull place to live.

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"i prefer the bigger guy myself ,,more so if he has a hairy chest lol "

Well, hello.

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

To me it's about the person, if they have a lousy personality then I'm not interested. Size means nothing to me.

There is,no such thig as too fat to b a,playmate! So long as ur happy within yourself that's,all that counts! I personally prefer larger ladies but that's just my preference x

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

Dear OP,

There's no such thing as too fat, it's attraction. It's what attracts you to others and what attracts them to you.

If any guys are messaging saying you are too fat, firstly they need a lesson in manners and how to speak to someone politely without offending them and secondly they shouldn't be messaging you, so block them!!

You should be confident and proud of who you are and how you look and not take any nonesense from idiots

I love a girl to have some curves, and there's no strict line to what's considered too fat. Women have different shapes and I think with the right attitude you can ooze sex appeal

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

lots of people find 2-3 hours a day to exercise .. where do u find the time we hear people cry .. really easy .. we dont watch emmerdale or eastenders and holyoaks etc

evesham

"lots of people find 2-3 hours a day to exercise .. where do u find the time we hear people cry .. really easy .. we dont watch emmerdale or eastenders and holyoaks etc "

whats that got to do with the thread?

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

I am a big girl and I am never short of a offer or two, he he. Open up abit show people or tell people.

But most of all love ur self the rest will follow

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I think a lot of people will just say nice things here rather than speaking out their opinion. It shock the amount of people not being honest on thread like this just to avoid being labelled.

If someone ( man or woman )is too fat to point that he or her find it hard to move around, there is a serious problem and i don't see how we can play with that person.

I don't think any of us would want his kid to get fat

"I think a lot of people will just say nice things here rather than speaking out their opinion. It shock the amount of people not being honest on thread like this just to avoid being labelled"

That or they're *really* desperate for meets. Obviously we're all different and all that but the number of guys who say they're into BBW's (or let's face it, BUW's are at least as common) on fab is staggerring compared to the number in real life in my experience. You have to wonder if it's maybe got something to do with them setting their sights lower.

(Inb4 chorus of single men saying they really do love larger women, especially the ones that have been posting here. Seriously, you gals are gorgeous, we should meet already...)

Quote"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx"

Size matters to the person carrying the extra and this in turn stops the person inside being who they really are.

Sizes of people have increased in recent years its the way we live and no doubt will only get bigger!

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"lots of people find 2-3 hours a day to exercise .. where do u find the time we hear people cry .. really easy .. we dont watch emmerdale or eastenders and holyoaks etc

whats that got to do with the thread? "

Exactly.. i certainly couldnt find 2-3 hours a day to exercise.. and no not sat watching tv. i do squeeze in an hour most days but thats not easy but i aim to do that.

And the weight i put on was actually caused by the side effect of a v strong pain killer taken after surgery and no matter what i did weight didnt start coming off until i put up with pain and stopped taking them.. so dont tar everyone with same brush.. ie lazy and eat too much.

And no this was not the point if the thread..

"I think a lot of people will just say nice things here rather than speaking out their opinion. It shock the amount of people not being honest on thread like this just to avoid being labelled

That or they're *really* desperate for meets. Obviously we're all different and all that but the number of guys who say they're into BBW's (or let's face it, BUW's are at least as common) on fab is staggerring compared to the number in real life in my experience. You have to wonder if it's maybe got something to do with them setting their sights lower.

(Inb4 chorus of single men saying they really do love larger women, especially the ones that have been posting here. Seriously, you gals are gorgeous, we should meet already...)"

To both posts!

"Quote"Why should this make a difference....its the person inside that counts...size doesn't matter nor should it....xxx"

Size matters to the person carrying the extra and this in turn stops the person inside being who they really are.

Sizes of people have increased in recent years its the way we live and no doubt will only get bigger!"

Yes size matters to the person carrying the extra weight but it also matters to someone looking for someone to play with, not everyone is attracted to bigger girls and the fact that there will be more in years to come, won't make a difference not to be anyway. And that goes for guys too

"I think a lot of people will just say nice things here rather than speaking out their opinion. It shock the amount of people not being honest on thread like this just to avoid being labelled.

If someone ( man or woman )is too fat to point that he or her find it hard to move around, there is a serious problem and i don't see how we can play with that person.

I don't think any of us would want his kid to get fat"

"lots of people find 2-3 hours a day to exercise .. where do u find the time we hear people cry .. really easy .. we dont watch emmerdale or eastenders and holyoaks etc "

I don't do that but still wouldn't have 2-3 hrs to spend in a gym per day as I have a second job

By *_and_MCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

Just put your size in your profile then (assuming they've read it )you know what they are expecting body shape wise. I also have full body pics (although in private gallery) so there can be no surprise on meeting!

I/we meet alot of single males and it has never, ever been an issue. In fact I don't think my size has ever been commented on unless in a flattering way. Have funx

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think the simple fact that because FAB is a sex website and there is such a scarcity of available females it creates this odd situation where men will be shunned for being anything but perfect or fitting within an exact preference but women can be anything and still be batting away men for meets.

So how fat is too fat? who knows but I doubt there is an upper limit on this website, certainly not for women.

I think its only YOUR answer to that question that should make any difference to your life....

If you accept your weight, size or bodyshape fully as who you are, and all you want to be and love yourself the way you ARE then you will be happy.

confidence tends to follow happiness closely, and I believe its confidence in who you are that attracts other people.

If you're not happy with who you are then its really up to you if YOU actively do something to change it.

Hope this helps you!

I think the phrase, "every pot has its lid" is suitable here. I personally am not into women who are "fat", I don't get BBW sexually as I can only see the health implications of it. That's not to say that some BBW are indeed beautiful, some stunningly so, however not my cup of tea.

But isn't that the point? If we all fancied the same thing, one person would be getting fucked senseless by the other person while the rest of us stood around wondering why they wouldn't have sex with us?

"I am a big guy, I have lost a bit of weight but am still 18 stone. We always talk about bbw and how a lot of people think they are sexy. I can tell you as a big guy it is really scary looking for a meet. It seems that people see big men completely differently. Ridicule is common. You never hear of big men lovers. I don't think they exist."

Oh we definately do

" You never hear of big men lovers. I don't think they exist.

They do !

But most of them are gay "

i love cuddly men and I AINT GAY

" You never hear of big men lovers. I don't think they exist.

They do !

But most of them are gay

i love cuddly men and I AINT GAY"

"Being honest i used to hide away a lot in my pictures and take clever crafty camera angles to make me look smaller or curvier than i actually was. The pictures were always current however i knew i was cheating myself and that if i ever were to meet a man for a sexual meet i knew he'd be disappointed with the physical face to face me..

best thing i ever did was accepting who i am and what i truly looked like. I still had some great responses and saved myself a whole load of embarrassment by no longer having rejection."

I've still not had the guts to do that yet, maybe one day soon tho

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

I have helped a couple of people on Fab loose weight. Anybody who would like help (for free) send me an email. I have no ulterior motive. I am not looking to meet you, I don't need to see pics of you, I don't need to see you on cam etc. I just enjoy being able to help people and use my skills. All help will be done via the internet so it does not matter where you live. the offer is open to both men and women. Weight loss can be easy.

Just watched Embarrassing Fat Bodies. I accept that sometimes a little extra weight can be sexy but there are limits.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"The thing is, even if you were a vogue model with a degree in management consultancy who could suck an orange through a hosepipe, you wouldn't be able to please everyone.

"

This. Nobody is ever going to be liked or desired by everybody. Not even a supermodel.

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

save them the trouble of asking and wasting your precious time too by puting your size on profile. i did and means those getting in touch now are genuinely interested.

its about confidence and how you carry yourself. if you love who you are people see that it better than being slim with no confidence.

size is just one aspect face and personality come into it. nice smile and crack a joke n your in with me. men have talked me into bed plenty of times with their sense of humour lol

By *erverts R usCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

some people can be so shallow and hurtful in any enviroment and if they make you feel inferior or self conscious about being you do you really want to get intimate with them? Some have strict likes and dislikes but they are here for what they personelly like same as any of us. But we've found that if someone can make you feel sexy just by making you laugh or feel good about being you fk the critical ones who look down they're noses at you. Go into chat or look on the forums for social gatherings, let people meet you and make they're own descision and you will find the most attractive person to you visually might not be so attractive and vice versa. Fem was over a size 22 when she found swinging and fab hated her curves but now you cant shut her up and holds her head up and tits out because she found a group of swingers who made her feel safe and comfortable lol confidence in your innerself is very sexy so is a smile xx everyones perspective of attractiveness is different like being bald or blonde male or female 4 wheel drive or wee classic rust bucket. Sorry for the novel i dont get out much xx stay safe xx

"some people can be so shallow and hurtful in any enviroment and if they make you feel inferior or self conscious about being you do you really want to get intimate with them? Some have strict likes and dislikes but they are here for what they personelly like same as any of us. But we've found that if someone can make you feel sexy just by making you laugh or feel good about being you fk the critical ones who look down they're noses at you. Go into chat or look on the forums for social gatherings, let people meet you and make they're own descision and you will find the most attractive person to you visually might not be so attractive and vice versa. Fem was over a size 22 when she found swinging and fab hated her curves but now you cant shut her up and holds her head up and tits out because she found a group of swingers who made her feel safe and comfortable lol confidence in your innerself is very sexy so is a smile xx everyones perspective of attractiveness is different like being bald or blonde male or female 4 wheel drive or wee classic rust bucket. Sorry for the novel i dont get out much xx stay safe xx"

i stopped reading when she said cum in my mouth...or have i misread that

best thing i ever did was accepting who i am and what i truly looked like. I still had some great responses and saved myself a whole load of embarrassment by no longer having rejection. i did exactly that, infact its my profile pic and it got more fab'd in the first 12 hours than any of my other pics!!! "

wow you look lovely

you look great to me and judging by how many times your pics have been fabbed i'd say alot of other people agree

By *ngel n tedCouple  over a year ago

maidstone

"We have that problem with the hubby hes large and its puts women off. If everyone was into the same people the world would be a dull place to live."

Yea, we get that often, although the ladies are quite happy to play with angel on her own, which kind of defeats the object of we are looking for. But we only play with bbws, cos they is just so damn hot!

Up North

I have enjoyed reading this thread and although I was not the op, I have taken the advice given and now publicly show a full body shot.

We all have personal preferences don't we, judging by the photos I mainly fab, I like a nice bum. There are lots of men on here who will like you for what you are.

OP I notice that you have not updated your profile yet with a body shot or in your text. Just bite the bullet and do it, honestly you will be surprised by the reaction x

When a womans bmi says she is overweight

A lot of men on here seem to be afraid to say fat women do nothing for them.suppose a high ratio of women to men then don't want to cut the odds even further.

I'm sure in a pub they wouldn't be so keen.

If you're big and sexy there is no max, you just got to be sexy!

oldbury

"When a womans bmi says she is overweight

A lot of men on here seem to be afraid to say fat women do nothing for them.suppose a high ratio of women to men then don't want to cut the odds even further.

I'm sure in a pub they wouldn't be so keen."

My bmi says I'm overweight yet I get meets and have a great sex life with Sir. If I was skinny I would look ridiculous I look back at pictures of me when I was skinny and my books look ridiculous I was a 32h once so no you are wrong

By *ord n Lady LoverocketCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Bbw all the way ! Xxx

My bmi says I'm overweight yet I get meets and have a great sex life with Sir. If I was skinny I would look ridiculous I look back at pictures of me when I was skinny and my books look ridiculous I was a 32h once so no you are wrong "

No I'm not wrong.the op asked for a opinion mine is I don't find fatties sexy.

evesham

We can't ask for opinions and then say they are wrong lol this has been one of the most civil fat threads in ages....lets not ruin it

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My bmi says I'm overweight yet I get meets and have a great sex life with Sir. If I was skinny I would look ridiculous I look back at pictures of me when I was skinny and my books look ridiculous I was a 32h once so no you are wrong

No I'm not wrong.the op asked for a opinion mine is I don't find fatties sexy."

I don't find bigger people a turn on but that doesn't mean they're not sexy to someone. And I think the term 'fatties' is a little offensive to some.

No I'm not wrong.the op asked for a opinion mine is I don't find fatties /"

Try reading the OP's title and first post. So you are wrong as she is not asking what is attractive, she was asking how big is too big.

Can I ask why you feel the need to try and put bigger/larger women down?

Why do you think men would not find bigger ladies attractive?

Personally, I dont care what you think, but others may find your choice of words nasty, and even bullying like in a school playground.

Shame how a civilised adult discussion turns into name what some could see as offensive name calling.

Retirement Village

"I have enjoyed reading this thread and although I was not the op, I have taken the advice given and now publicly show a full body shot.

We all have personal preferences don't we, judging by the photos I mainly fab, I like a nice bum. There are lots of men on here who will like you for what you are.

OP I notice that you have not updated your profile yet with a body shot or in your text. Just bite the bullet and do it, honestly you will be surprised by the reaction x "

Retirement Village

"I have enjoyed reading this thread and although I was not the op, I have taken the advice given and now publicly show a full body shot.

OP I notice that you have not updated your profile yet with a body shot or in your text. Just bite the bullet and do it, honestly you will be surprised by the reaction x "

No I'm not wrong.the op asked for a opinion mine is I don't find fatties /

Try reading the OP's title and first post. So you are wrong as she is not asking what is attractive, she was asking how big is too big.

Personally, I dont care what you think, but others may find your choice of words nasty, and even bullying like in a school playground.

Shame how a civilised adult discussion turns into name what some could see as offensive name calling."

I agree. I feel sad that some people have to justify themselves by putting others down. This isn't a thread about health issues. It's about sexuality and size.

If people feel sexy, whatever their size, then they are, it's all about positive mental attitude. They have every right to that.

No I'm not wrong.the op asked for a opinion mine is I don't find fatties /

Shame how a civilised adult discussion turns into name what some could see as offensive name calling.

I agree. I feel sad that some people have to justify themselves by putting others down. This isn't a thread about health issues. It's about sexuality and size.

If people feel sexy, whatever their size, then they are, it's all about positive mental attitude. They have every right to that.

"

well said!

Ahh that's a little harsh isn't it, and yes many woman may have a body like a godess but you could have a face like a pig let's see who the people in the pub look at then.... besides the term "fatty" is offensive and like me calling u a bag of bones or a rake ha but there we are just my childish two pennys worth seeing as we are now slagging eachother off!

My BMI says I'm obese but I don't think I am. I run marathons and go spinning 5 times a week, I'm curvy yes but BMI doesn't prove anything. Even the forces stopped using BMI index as indicator if you too big to join instead they do physical tests. My doctor would never use BMI index bit other things such as weist measurements as they are better indicator for health risks.

Interestingly your profile is hiden, I wonder why!

Oh and when I go in pub I never by my own drinks yet according to your post I shouldn't have any interests when I go out.

It's sad how some people think they great, and sexy only because they've put somebody else down! This is not on and if you cannot behave as grown up I'm shocked that you on a grown up site!

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"im an exceptionally large girl being 5'2 doesnt help.. however i am never short of genuine offers for socials or play meets. Its about how you feel as a woman.

enjoy xx "

Go girl

im a size 20-22 with curves in the right places so i have been told. anyway, that didnt stop a single male seeing me in a chat room and messaging me saying that i shouldnt be on fab and that i was just a lump of lard. each to there own, my opinion is if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing.

this was from a guy that had been on fab over a year and no pics or verifications. oh and all his female friends were curvy or large. had to message them to tell them what a nice friend they had.( total bitch!!)

xx

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

HI

Do personally do not like over fat women, so a size 16 is about my limited.

But also on other things. Some size 16 women look very large and others not so.

Ian

Ahh that's a little harsh isn't it, and yes many woman may have a body like a godess but you could have a face like a pig let's see who the people in the pub look at then.... besides the term "fatty" is offensive and like me calling u a bag of bones or a rake ha but there we are just my childish two pennys worth seeing as we are now slagging eachother off! "

Oh come on. You complain about "fatty" being an offensive term but you're happy to talk about someone with "a face like a pig"? Childish doesn't really cover it.

Yeah everyone, let's stop putting fat people down to make ourselves feel sexy (I must admit after I said earlier that overweight women weren't my thing I couldn't believe how good I looked in the mirror...) and start slagging off ugly people instead. Then the fat people can join in the abuse and everyone can feel sexy together.

Well, except ugly people but who cares about them, eh?

Ahh that's a little harsh isn't it, and yes many woman may have a body like a godess but you could have a face like a pig let's see who the people in the pub look at then.... besides the term "fatty" is offensive and like me calling u a bag of bones or a rake ha but there we are just my childish two pennys worth seeing as we are now slagging eachother off!

Oh come on. You complain about "fatty" being an offensive term but you're happy to talk about someone with "a face like a pig"? Childish doesn't really cover it.

Yeah everyone, let's stop putting fat people down to make ourselves feel sexy (I must admit after I said earlier that overweight women weren't my thing I couldn't believe how good I looked in the mirror...) and start slagging off ugly people instead. Then the fat people can join in the abuse and everyone can feel sexy together.

Well, except ugly people but who cares about them, eh?"

I think anyone can feel sexy and confident. And when they do, other people find them attractive too. I certainly wouldnt abuse anyone, be they over or underweight, or if they had a disability or deformity.

I have one. I feel sexy. If I'm not your bag then thats cool. But no one is perfect. If we all wanted someone who was we'd all be celibate

Each to thier own and i'd rather a sexy mind and a nice personality to body shape any day....

Wow what an over reaction from some people.

Asked what's too big and I say go by bmi and all the round(can't use fatties) people get irrate.

Must be all the sugar in the diet.

Whatever makes their kettle whistle and all that. People are allowed to have a preference.

I am fat and I make sure it is known as I state how much I weigh and I have full body shots so people know what they're getting themselves into.

However I've been on this site for almost 2 years and 3 different guys have told me that I was bigger than they thought, I mean what the actual fuck? did they not look at any of my pictures or my profile?

I am losing weight and continuing to do so.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Sexy is a state of mind . Not a state of size .

How fat is too fat when YOU don't fancy them.

It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!!!

well I don't think size is the issue with me I either find,someone,attractive or I don't they could be large skinni tall small etc but if I'm attracted to them don't,really care what size they are x yea I have a preference but that doesn't mean I just go for that sometimes u find people u least expect to be sexy as hell x

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

How fat is to fat, when you have to take out the bedroom wall!, i heard that had to be done a few times, not sure it was for swing thou

Ian

Knew a big girl shall we say who lost a ring and found it a day later whilst showering it was in the rolls of fat round her stomach.x

Up North

Where has the op gone?

"Where has the op gone? "

Maybe he got squashed!!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Where has the op gone? "

Oh well... Another weight/curvy/body issues thread down....

Be another one shortly.

evesham

"Where has the op gone?

Maybe he got squashed!! "

except the OP was a woman asking

"Where has the op gone?

Maybe he got squashed!! "

It was a she and one who felt uncomfortable about her size after comments made

"Where has the op gone?

Oh well... Another weight/curvy/body issues thread down....

Be another one shortly."

I think there already has been.

Think it's one a day now

"Where has the op gone?

Maybe he got squashed!!

except the OP was a woman asking "

Great minds think alike

Up North

I am sure there just was another thread, that was getting quite heated on this very topic. It seems to have disappeared.

How curious, it was called curvy women. Perhaps I need to look for my glasses.

"I am sure there just was another thread, that was getting quite heated on this very topic. It seems to have disappeared.

How curious, it was called curvy women. Perhaps I need to look for my glasses. "

Don't get your glasses!! You might realise I'm "fat"

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

here we go again . there is no too fat . only enjoy the shape you have and the shape of the one your with . the other thread burst into flames and went to hell in a handcart

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Who cares... be happy

Up North

"here we go again . there is no too fat . only enjoy the shape you have and the shape of the one your with . the other thread burst into flames and went to hell in a handcart"

This topic has been done to death hasn't it?