FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Private Party

Private Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all. I want to invite say 4 or 5 men to a private party.

How would I go about that and keep it at 4 or 5. How would I screen them first or what do I need to do OR not do?

This will be a first for me.

Thanks for all help. Can private me if you wish.

I love this site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well we just organised a great private party so I can tell you what worked for us

For starters I chatted with all potiential party guests. This after checking profiles and veris of course lol.

I wanted 3-4 guys with maybe a watcher or two so i invited all guys I felt had potiential for a social drink in pub. We all met together and got to sort of check each other out lol.

I remained in contact with them all through messages and txt until the night.

I had a host as we don't accomedate so I did not pass his address to anyone until the night that way I could control how many turned up.

Hope that helps. If you want any more help feel free to pm me xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Well we just organised a great private party so I can tell you what worked for us

For starters I chatted with all potiential party guests. This after checking profiles and veris of course lol.

I wanted 3-4 guys with maybe a watcher or two so i invited all guys I felt had potiential for a social drink in pub. We all met together and got to sort of check each other out lol.

I remained in contact with them all through messages and txt until the night.

I had a host as we don't accomedate so I did not pass his address to anyone until the night that way I could control how many turned up.

Hope that helps. If you want any more help feel free to pm me xxx"

Thank you for the info. I'm planning for when it gets a bit warmer. I hope.

» Add a new message to this topic