FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on Profile!

Advice on Profile!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ICKEDMAN OP   Man 46 weeks ago

Harrow

Ive been on Fab a while over the years, come and gone! If honest had no success or connections. I know Men are dominant ratio on most Swinger and alternative lifestyle sites. However I feel I can still improve myself and profile to meet more like minded Women and Couples. If open to taken criticism and most importantly advice/guidance too improving my profile.

Many Thanks Everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 46 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

It's certainly not the worst profile we've read. However, it clearly needs work.

The concept of your pictures is okay, buy everyone one of them seems cluttered. Try taking new pictures, but without background distractions.

The first 2 paragraphs of your bio are almost self-pitying. Actually there at elements of that throughout your profile. You also focus on what you like, not necessarily what you can give.

You're open to threesomes, but clearly only with two women. Which need to be gym-goers, who aren't any of anxious when meeting because they must smile. They shouldn't be too experienced either because you want to learn together.

There's also a few things you can't or won't do, but without explanation about why (accommodate or use cam).

By *allySlinkyWoman 46 weeks ago

Leeds

"Ive been on Fab a while over the years, come and gone! If honest had no success or connections"

I can see from your pics you have been here since 2017 with not one verification. I honestly think you would be best starting afresh with a new profile.

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple 45 weeks ago

Weymouth

"It's certainly not the worst profile we've read. However, it clearly needs work.

The concept of your pictures is okay, buy everyone one of them seems cluttered. Try taking new pictures, but without background distractions.

The first 2 paragraphs of your bio are almost self-pitying. Actually there at elements of that throughout your profile. You also focus on what you like, not necessarily what you can give.

You're open to threesomes, but clearly only with two women. Which need to be gym-goers, who aren't any of anxious when meeting because they must smile. They shouldn't be too experienced either because you want to learn together.

There's also a few things you can't or won't do, but without explanation about why (accommodate or use cam).

"

By *ICKEDMAN OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Harrow

I appericate the honest, yeah its diffcult to taylor a profile thats honest and excludes all negatives and positive flow.

I will need to take some better and up to date pictures. Then look at my profile and make it more appealing to others as-well as offering what I can give to other women/Couples.

I appericate your time and honesty about my current Profile and why it needs my attention.

Many Thanks

By *ICKEDMAN OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Harrow

It has been on and off during that period. Yes had no connections with anyone and my current job means its very diffcult to go to meets and clubs during the evenings!

Ive kept it too show that Im not just a horny bugger looking for a quick shag fest then vanish onto the next one!

I understand it doesn't look great not having anyone it verify me!

Thanks for the reply

» Add a new message to this topic