FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pictures

Pictures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    48 weeks ago

Hey fabbers.

I only have 3 pics, had to go check - I’ve got a private one that I have no idea why it’s set to private! And a private face pic that I send out in messages.

None of my pictures are sexually explicit…the most racy one I have is public.

I see and read a lot of comments about pictures and I think, for the most part, that women and couples prefer to not see dick or xxx rated pics but I also see some comments that they do like to see them. I understand that profile content and verifications are extremely important but I think my profile is as complete as it can be and I’m working on the veri’s (an Afterdark trip is tentatively planned for end of July).

I want to do some more and put them on my profile but I’m of two minds what type to do. I have pondered to issue for a few days now and based on the comments in this thread, I will decide what type of photos to take.

(I’m really hoping I get some replies now or I will pack up and join a monastery)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 48 weeks ago

Leeds

A cock with a full body pic is far more appealing than a close up dick pic, post what your comfortable with you'll never please everyone.

Mrs

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 48 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

"A cock with a full body pic is far more appealing than a close up dick pic, post what your comfortable with you'll never please everyone.

Mrs "

To add to this. Also consider the sort of profile you want to attract, then select your pictures accordingly.

K.O.T.C.T have some fantastic, arty, risque but classy pictures. Whereas we've started to do the more entertaining and amusing sort.

I imagine; like us, they've chosen their pictures accordingly - for what they think represents them, and to attract certain types of profiles.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman 48 weeks ago

Scotland

Take the type of pose you're comfortable with otherwise you could look awkward.

Thanks everyone. Points taken. I will be doing some more photos anyway and I think I will include a full length nude as given in advice. I did put one up last night but it’s not really what I want so will be messing around with pictures over the next few weeks. Thanks again, some good advice.

By *alocheziaMan 48 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Women like wine, flowers and chocolates. And Take That.

Therefore, picture of you fully erect holding bottle of Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon 1992 with box of Cadbury's Roses (kills two birds...) standing next to a poster of Take That & Party studio album cover.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman 48 weeks ago

tf1

"A cock with a full body pic is far more appealing than a close up dick pic, post what your comfortable with you'll never please everyone.

Mrs

To add to this. Also consider the sort of profile you want to attract, then select your pictures accordingly.

K.O.T.C.T have some fantastic, arty, risque but classy pictures. Whereas we've started to do the more entertaining and amusing sort.

I imagine; like us, they've chosen their pictures accordingly - for what they think represents them, and to attract certain types of profiles."

Hahahaha love your pics

By *idden Gem69Woman 48 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

You choose the pics your comfortable with as its your profile.. personally i hate to see close up cock pics and "action shit", much prefer to see a guy clothed

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 48 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

Mrs

I imagine; like us, they've chosen their pictures accordingly - for what they think represents them, and to attract certain types of profiles.

Hahahaha love your pics "

Thanks

By *andb69Couple 48 weeks ago

leeds

Just because a vociferous few claim they don't like cock pics don't assume that nobody else does. We're here for great sex and I'm not going to play with anyone who's cock I don't find attractive so I prefer to see it. Also don't try to please everyone with your photos, just post the ones you want to post.Just make sure they're well taken whatever they show.

[Removed by poster at 01/07/23 12:35:10]

"Just because a vociferous few claim they don't like cock pics don't assume that nobody else does. We're here for great sex and I'm not going to play with anyone who's cock I don't find attractive so I prefer to see it. Also don't try to please everyone with your photos, just post the ones you want to post.Just make sure they're well taken whatever they show. "

Well that’s refreshing. I did one that I don’t really think fits the profile so I’ve made it private, along with my face pic. I will maybe do one I like for my profile sometime. Thanks for your post on the subject though.

I guess I will rely on people messaging me asking for face/dick pics.

» Add a new message to this topic