FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fake or not

Fake or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *az1959 OP   Man 45 weeks ago

yeovil

Chatting to woman she sent photos asked for me to send photos sexy chat how she liked what she saw, then next day ignored my messages and blocked me. Does this mean a fake profile ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Probably a man.

yeovil

That’s what I thought using a woman’s photos such a minefield

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

Be careful what you send strangers on the internet. If in doubt who you’re chatting to suggest a short video call.

By *otwife4cumCouple 45 weeks ago

liverpool

Or wanted quick material for a wank

By *moothGrooveWoman 45 weeks ago

Durham

Could be that they were horny and 'in the moment'. Maybe upon reflection they weren't interested in taking things any further.... could be a whole host of things.

Just because you've scratched in each for each other one day, doesn't necessarily mean there going to be an on going dialogue afterwards.

Or maybe it was a guy..... either way I wouldn't over think it too much. If you enjoyed it at the time, take it for what it was and move on xx

By *icecouple561Couple 45 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Not necessarily. I would always be wary of a woman sending photos first although it's not unheard of.

If you're not sure in future you could always do a reverse search on any photos you receive from women.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 45 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

As a female, if she's been on a while and has no verifications, she's probably not serious about meeting or is a fake.

A reverse image search of her pics may show up something.

yeovil

"Not necessarily. I would always be wary of a woman sending photos first although it's not unheard of.

If you're not sure in future you could always do a reverse search on any photos you receive from women. "

Many thanks for advice will take on board

yeovil

"As a female, if she's been on a while and has no verifications, she's probably not serious about meeting or is a fake.

A reverse image search of her pics may show up something."

So just accept it and lesson learnt. Have fun while you can I suppose.

By *aGaGagging for itCouple 45 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"As a female, if she's been on a while and has no verifications, she's probably not serious about meeting or is a fake.

A reverse image search of her pics may show up something.

So just accept it and lesson learnt. Have fun while you can I suppose. "

Yes, learn from it, develop a sixth sense and appreciate that in every aspect of life there will always be fuckabouts.

Having said that, in my single days, I was chatting to someone and it all seemed to be too good to be true. I went along with it expecting to be catfished, thinking 'so what if I am, they get their kick and I get some disappointment' - she was genuine, an absolute stunner and we had two and a half hours if the best sex ever!

» Add a new message to this topic