FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ewCoupleHX OP   Couple 46 weeks ago

Halifax

This seems to be one stated mostly by a single gent, we are not looking for hits, just genuine, honest feedback. We don't want to come across as rude or contradictory or too wordy.

We use action photos from meets to give an indication of what to expect with us. In our eyes it answers questions like "what you into" etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winging Sally SeanCouple 46 weeks ago

Warks / Northants Border

Initial thoughts are, your profile is direct, as you specified - but it still shows you as being receptive of contact from others. If we were what each other were looking for, you'd definitely get a message from us!

I would suggest next to your initials identify who is who, because there are some 5'4" men dating 5'9" women. Also, the error with the age might be better at the top. Final thought is, it's not obvious who Mr is in your pictures with multiple guys...

Halifax

"Initial thoughts are, your profile is direct, as you specified - but it still shows you as being receptive of contact from others. If we were what each other were looking for, you'd definitely get a message from us!

I would suggest next to your initials identify who is who, because there are some 5'4" men dating 5'9" women. Also, the error with the age might be better at the top. Final thought is, it's not obvious who Mr is in your pictures with multiple guys..."

Thank you, that's useful, have fixed age and who is who, photos are gonna need some work.

By *adameGreyTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Renfrew

"Our profile may come across as a bit direct, it is not a reflection of our personalities but just a method to filter fantasists and time wasters."

This isn't needed, it's just using up valuable space.

"Please include face pics with any intro messages and be patient for a reply, sometimes we read but wait for each other's views before replying."

You are asking things from people before you're offering anything. Offer something first, then make your demands.

"We are here for one reason and one reason only which is to have fun, we are ok with socials and building a rapport but only with right people who are here to play. Those who get off just chatting endlessly or taking months to plan a meet are not for us, so please don't waste our time and we won't waste yours."

Too wordy. Reword to: "We're here to have fun with like-minded people. Happy to meet socially and chat to see if we click. However, we're not into prolonged chatting and would rather cut to the chase."

"If you have been a here a few months and have not met anyone, chances are you are not ready so please don't involve us in your experiment."

This comes across as condescending. Delete this and amend your filters to block anyone newbies and anyone who is not verified.

"Good personalities and vibes wins over physical attributes every time, we do have our preferences so at the very least you will need to consider yourselves attractive and be in reasonable shape and clean please."

Fair demand but again quite wordy. Reword to: "We prefer people take pride in their appearance; who are in shape, clean, and well-groomed."

"Our profile photos are a good indication of what we like but don't let them limit your imagination, we are game for most things new."

Your photos speak for themselves. I'd take this paragraph out.

"We have tried a bit of BDSM and DS play and really enjoyed it but only with right people and once trust has been built."

I'd take this out, it's just not needed.

"Hotwives, Female Subs, Stag/Vixen welcome."

Great, leave this in.

"We will both be 40 in 2023 (something we cannot change on profile)"

You can change your age on your profile by contacting Admin.

In terms of your pictures, I would personally say you have too many. Your profile is like your CV. It only exists to get you the interview, so to speak. I'd have one of Mr, one of Mrs, and then 3-4 of your favourite action/couple shots.

Halifax

""Our profile may come across as a bit direct, it is not a reflection of our personalities but just a method to filter fantasists and time wasters."

This isn't needed, it's just using up valuable space.

"Please include face pics with any intro messages and be patient for a reply, sometimes we read but wait for each other's views before replying."

You are asking things from people before you're offering anything. Offer something first, then make your demands.

"We are here for one reason and one reason only which is to have fun, we are ok with socials and building a rapport but only with right people who are here to play. Those who get off just chatting endlessly or taking months to plan a meet are not for us, so please don't waste our time and we won't waste yours."

Too wordy. Reword to: "We're here to have fun with like-minded people. Happy to meet socially and chat to see if we click. However, we're not into prolonged chatting and would rather cut to the chase."

"If you have been a here a few months and have not met anyone, chances are you are not ready so please don't involve us in your experiment."

This comes across as condescending. Delete this and amend your filters to block anyone newbies and anyone who is not verified.

"Good personalities and vibes wins over physical attributes every time, we do have our preferences so at the very least you will need to consider yourselves attractive and be in reasonable shape and clean please."

Fair demand but again quite wordy. Reword to: "We prefer people take pride in their appearance; who are in shape, clean, and well-groomed."

"Our profile photos are a good indication of what we like but don't let them limit your imagination, we are game for most things new."

Your photos speak for themselves. I'd take this paragraph out.

"We have tried a bit of BDSM and DS play and really enjoyed it but only with right people and once trust has been built."

I'd take this out, it's just not needed.

"Hotwives, Female Subs, Stag/Vixen welcome."

Great, leave this in.

"We will both be 40 in 2023 (something we cannot change on profile)"

You can change your age on your profile by contacting Admin.

In terms of your pictures, I would personally say you have too many. Your profile is like your CV. It only exists to get you the interview, so to speak. I'd have one of Mr, one of Mrs, and then 3-4 of your favourite action/couple shots."

Excellent feedback, thanks for taking the time and you are right to call out the unnecessary stuff, we ended up adding those because of some experiences.

Changes implemented.

By *adameGreyTV/TS 46 weeks ago

Renfrew

Excellent improvements. The everything that's in there should be in there. But I'm not 100% sure I'd message you. What about this?

"We're an adventurous, loving married couple looking for fun with like-minded men, women, and couples. Hotwives, Female Subs, and Stag/Vixen couples are all welcome.

We both turned 40 in 2023. We're currently engaging with Fab to get this corrected.

We're happy to meet socially and chat to see if we click. However, we're not into prolonged chatting and would rather cut to the chase.

We prefer people who take pride in their appearance, who are in shape, clean, and well-groomed."

This gives a little bit more about what you're looking for and about you. It gives the "hook" before your demands. This is a couple I'd message!

I'd also consider changing your profile headline to something more descriptive. What about:

"Adventurous couple looking for sexy fun"

It's a bit boring but I reckon it'll have a broader appeal for you.

Best of luck xx

By *ackandtheunicornCouple 46 weeks ago

liverpool

I'm still not sure who the Mr is from your pics.

Action pics are decent though.

Halifax

"I'm still not sure who the Mr is from your pics.

Action pics are decent though."

Photos are a work in progress, we are going to tag him

» Add a new message to this topic