FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Deleted Message

Deleted Message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ruffles OP   Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Hi, I recently, inadvertantly deleted a message from my inbox. Is there any way that I can recover it?? I know the senders name, but not his contact details. If anyone can help,I will be very grateful. Thanks Sue

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ralb69Couple  over a year ago

wigan

If you know the user name just go to browse (at the top of the page) Look at the bottom of that page & you can search under his /her name ok

manchester

Many thanks for your help

Sue x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No you cannot recover messages once deleted, annoying too as I have just deleted all my read messages but I wanted to reply to a hot guy from Weston but don't know his name and send a text to someone I now don't have their mobile

manchester

Yes I know, bloody frustrating isnt it. This was a vw/e black guy who was keen to meet me and I thought all my Christmas's had cum at once. Now I have (stupidly)deleted his details and depite going through the browser search I cant find him GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

"Yes I know, bloody frustrating isnt it. This was a vw/e black guy who was keen to meet me and I thought all my Christmas's had cum at once. Now I have (stupidly)deleted his details and depite going through the browser search I cant find him GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!"

Why not write a status to say can x get in touch, deleted message by mistake. He should see it and hopefully respond

It will be Sods Law that these guys are non pushy and won't message you again if they see their message has been deleted!!!

» Add a new message to this topic