FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging holidays...

Swinging holidays...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi,

We're thinking of going on a swinging holiday in 2010. Anyone got any good tips about reputable companies and where to go? Fingers crossed and thank you.

xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cap D'Agde is outstanding in the south of France, if you want more details PM us an email address and we will send you some more info and some links.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Somewhere we can recommend, where we had lots of fun this summer - if you're into camping try Terre De Soleil naturist swingers campsite near Marseillan, close to Cap D'Agde, SW France. It is couples only, has an outdoor 'play' area, large pool, good cafe, and is alongside L'Extasia swingers club (with all the usual swinging club facilities plus disco and pole dancing strippers) which you can use free. There are tents and cabins to hire or you can bring your own. A very sexy, fun place suitable for swingers of all ages. See websites via google. Nearby town has a swinger sauna club and the Cap is close by.

Plan a tour of europe visiting swinging clubs in France, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Holland etc, I have visited clubs in all of those countries and found them to be fantastic and you just stay at a local BnB which can work out quite cheap, the rail service in europe is also outstanding and cheap.

Some places are Hotel/Swinger establishments like "the French Connection" a swingers farmhouse style BnB, there is another great one near Aosta, Italy on the French/Italian/Suisse Alpine borders

"Hi,

We're thinking of going on a swinging holiday in 2010. Anyone got any good tips about reputable companies and where to go? Fingers crossed and thank you.

xxx"

Hiya

Cap Dage Nudist Resort definetly gets the thumbs up from us as a gr8 swingers/nudist holiday destination,,,theres so much there to see/do !

Thanks guys, sounds like Cap D'Agde is the place! What's it like in January or should we wait until the summer? Thinking of bringing our marriage plans forward from September. xx

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Spring or Summer are best but avoid August, when all the French are on holiday and the place will be packed. July can be very, very hot, but you might like that!

Hi,

Thanks again, so what's it like in the winter, thinking Jan..?

xx

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

"Hi,

xx"

Very quiet. Warmer than it is York but you'll have no problems getting a sunlounger.

"Hi,

xx

Very quiet. Warmer than it is York but you'll have no problems getting a sunlounger."

Thanks,

So best waiting for the summer then..?

er...guess

Peakcouple's comments on July and August are spot on. It can get VERY hot in July and come August it's as if someone has lifted the channel coast of France and shaken the entire population down onto the Med.

How you planning on getting there? There's some excellent travel advice scattered throughout the forums.

If you want to beat the crowds in the south of France in the summer, I can recommend June and early July, before the French and English descend 'en masse'!! lol

"Hi,

xx

Very quiet. Warmer than it is York but you'll have no problems getting a sunlounger.

Thanks,

So best waiting for the summer then..?"

We chatted to the owner of Johnny Wokker's who says the site is open all year round but most of the shops/pubs/clubs/restaurants close down from early October till around April time.

Add to that the weather is not that great during those closed months then the summer is the time to go.

We have been in June, July and September and had a great time each time.

We fly from Bristol to Bezier with Ryan Air, last year we booked early and paid 32 pounds return for the pair of us.

A hire car at the airport was 160 for the week.

Any more tips needed give us a pm

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

Its sounds fab but I do think we would be uncofotuble with the kids there.

I don't even no why were always in the nud in the house.

I think if we went it may have to be just me and the mr. looks a good site. and sounds a lot of fun.

michelle

er...guess

Having kids, and especially other people's kids, around can be a bit strange to begin with but most folk are pretty discreet about their activities. It's fairly unlikely you'll walk round a corner and find folks going at it.

Mainland europeans seem much more confortable about this than us Brits.

From a naturist point having your kids there and being on the family beach during the day and around the site in general it's pretty idyllic. It's only at nite with all the fantastic costumes and outfits that it could be problematic.

From a swingers perspective taking your kids would, as far as we are concerned be a complete no no as common sense would tell us that you simply could not mix the two together.

Our kids are grown and gone so for us it's a no brainer but we would never have taken them to the Cap for the reasons stated above.

er...guess

It's worth remembering that the Cap is primarily a naturist resort which just happens to attract a number of swingers. It's perfectly possible to have a family naturist holiday there and never see anyone having sex.

"It's worth remembering that the Cap is primarily a naturist resort which just happens to attract a number of swingers. It's perfectly possible to have a family naturist holiday there and never see anyone having sex."

Not sure when you last went but in our very humble opinion the place is now predominantly swingers with the naturist very much in the minority.

The couples beach is vastly more populated than the family beach. The restaurants are heavily biased with folk in very obvious swinging outfits, the bars are pretty much all pick up locations and with 3 major clubs and a couple of saunas this place is definitely not vanilla.

Not saying that as naturist you could not go and have a fabulous time but the place is a swingers haven of that there can be very little doubt.

er...guess

I'm not suggesting it's not a great place for swingers.

There's always going to be more couples than families (same as every naturist site anywhere I'd guess) and yes, restaurants and bars attract the outfits and the hopeful whilst, I suspect, families are doing the self catering thing 1) because of cost and 2) because the raetaurants are full of people they'd rather not expose their kids to.

Cap does cater very well for those of our inclination but it's also a grand place for families who want to have a naturist holiday somewhere where the weather's a wee bit better than on Arran.

Thanks for all of the advice. We're sold, probably going June or late May, hopefully see some of you guys out there.

Out of interest, I like to wear sexy stuff, short skirt, stockings, suspenders, little knickers. Obviously, this is fine in a club, but normally protect my modesty with a coat when we meet for a drink in a bar, lol. When you say, 'swinging outfits' what's acceptable?

Ruth xx

er...guess

".....When you say, 'swinging outfits' what's acceptable?

Ruth xx"

Just about anything although I'd stay clear of anything 'military fetish'.

When you reckon that naked is the norm* it's hard to envisage any outfit being thought of as over the top.

There's a strong tradition of dressing to thrill after dark whether you're just going promenading around the site or heading for a meal, drinks or a club.

*naked is the norm. Just in case you haven't quite picked up on it - this isn't just a naked beach; it's an entire resort. People go grocery shopping naked (the shop staff are naked too). People go to the bars naked (the bar staff are too). Most boutiques and restaurants are the same.

Most folks carry a sarong to sit on when in a bar or restaurant for obvious hygiene reasons.

Peng travel do naturist and swinging hols xx

"Thanks for all of the advice. We're sold, probably going June or late May, hopefully see some of you guys out there.

Out of interest, I like to wear sexy stuff, short skirt, stockings, suspenders, little knickers. Obviously, this is fine in a club, but normally protect my modesty with a coat when we meet for a drink in a bar, lol. When you say, 'swinging outfits' what's acceptable?

Ruth xx"

Go check our profile, we were just about to go out for dinner when I took the snap of Mrs Bonks in the white see through outfit, and she felt a bit over dressed

try cancon in mexico its full of swingers hotels and great fun

sue xx

[Removed by poster at 05/12/09 20:12:19]

"Go check our profile, we were just about to go out for dinner when I took the snap of Mrs Bonks in the white see through outfit, and she felt a bit over dressed "

Ok, we get the picture, lol. We're off there...

Thanks for the help everyone.

Alun & Ruth xxx

By *uckbunnieCouple  over a year ago

Redcar

Do you think we could convince admin to create an international section within the clubs area as a referance for people

RnJ

er...guess

"..........

Go check our profile, we were just about to go out for dinner when I took the snap of Mrs Bonks in the white see through outfit, and she felt a bit over dressed "

Great frock but absolutely no need for the knickers.

"Do you think we could convince admin to create an international section within the clubs area as a referance for people

RnJ"

Excellent idea, if you post it in the FEEDBACK forum Admin will certainly consider it and we will certainly add our supportive comments

Don't know if it would make a difference but the last two weeks of August are LOW season in France. Worth knowing if you are booking accommodation direct.

» Add a new message to this topic