FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Someone saying they are looking forward to meeting one of a couple more than the other

Someone saying they are looking forward to meeting one of a couple more than the other

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eFCUKaLot OP   Couple 44 weeks ago

somewhere close

Red flag?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple 44 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It depends but I'd tread warily

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 44 weeks ago

Leeds

Wouldn't be meeting if it were us, there either into us both or get neither.

Mrs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

We've had meets where the guy just wasn't interested in me. They haven't worked well.

The thing is if the woman is straight and says she's really looking forward to meeting the guy in the other couple is that wrong?

somewhere close

"Wouldn't be meeting if it were us, there either into us both or get neither.

Mrs "

That’s what we thought as well, we come as a couple.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 44 weeks ago

Leeds

"We've had meets where the guy just wasn't interested in me. They haven't worked well.

The thing is if the woman is straight and says she's really looking forward to meeting the guy in the other couple is that wrong?"

For me it would be wrong if the guy wasn't looking forward to meeting me too, half taking one for the team doesn't sit right with me, I couldn't do it.

We have lots where there quite clearly more into me or the Mr and it's just a no.

Mrs

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We've had meets where the guy just wasn't interested in me. They haven't worked well.

The thing is if the woman is straight and says she's really looking forward to meeting the guy in the other couple is that wrong?

For me it would be wrong if the guy wasn't looking forward to meeting me too, half taking one for the team doesn't sit right with me, I couldn't do it.

We have lots where there quite clearly more into me or the Mr and it's just a no.

Mrs "

You're right. We didn't find out until we were actually at someone's house once that the guy just wasn't interested in me. Obviously nothing happened between us because he made it clear much to my embarrassment.

It happened another time but we never got further than a social.

Both times it turned out the men just wanted to watch their partner with another woman despite us stating very clearly that I'm straight.

Therefore I'm changing my mind and saying that yes, it's a red flag

By *erryNlouCouple 44 weeks ago

Shipdham

It happens to us as well. We normally have the women not interested in me.

We both agreed at the start we both play or neither plays.

By *herryEatersCouple 44 weeks ago

East Cheshire

"Red flag? "

Hell yes unless that's what you're looking for (one of you more of a voyeur).

We've had a few trying to get to Cherry on her own even if giving us the completely opposite message initially. Sadly the truth rarely comes out till things get naughty later down the line. One couple said ABC at our first social/soft play meet then when things led to their bedroom on the second they told us they wanted XYZ and they weren't into ABC ! . Talk about rude and ignorant, yes we soon left and blocked them. We meet individually on occasion but if meeting as a couple we are all to be fully involved and respected or we walk.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 44 weeks ago

Cumbria

Yes, and no.

If another couple is saying we can't wait to meet the woman of another couple (who only play as a couple) then that's going to cause issues because someone is getting left out.

If a man says he's more looking forward to seeing the female half of a couple then that is pretty normal I would've thought, so not so much. If he says, after previously agreeing otherwise, that he only wants sexual contact with the female half of the couple then that's a different story.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think if they message and say Doris is really looking forward to meeting Ernie and Algernon is dying to meet Winifred it's different. Or ' we're really looking forward to meeting you both' maybe

somewhere close

"Yes, and no.

If another couple is saying we can't wait to meet the woman of another couple (who only play as a couple) then that's going to cause issues because someone is getting left out.

If a man says he's more looking forward to seeing the female half of a couple then that is pretty normal I would've thought, so not so much. If he says, after previously agreeing otherwise, that he only wants sexual contact with the female half of the couple then that's a different story."

Female has said she is looking forward to meeting Mrs even though we’ve met previously as a couple.

By *heekyDemandCouple 44 weeks ago

Leicester

More red flags than the Chinese embassy

By * and R cple4Couple 44 weeks ago

swansea

We are only looking for bi couples so it definitely wouldn’t sit right with us their has to be a 4 way connection with no favouring anyone.They would have to be looking forward to meeting us both as a couple or we wouldn’t bother.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 44 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

It depends on context. If one woman is bi-curious but the other woman isn't interested because she's straight that shouldn't be an issue if expectations are set beforehand.

By *os19Man 44 weeks ago

Edmonton

I think this is a bit of a problem for some couples when meeting other couples as all 4 have to be on the same wavelength.

By *umagain58Man 44 weeks ago

London

I think it has to be fun and enjoyable for all when meet. I ask in advance what others like or not and don’t leave others out. That’s just unkind if u do

By *rJandMrsJCouple 44 weeks ago

Hyde

This is why we will only meet Bi couples now to be fair, or orally bi couples at least. It just saves the whole awkwardness of it. Same for single men too, they have to bi and it has to be in their profile.

None of this pretending to be bi rubbish to fuck Mrs.

Already cottoned onto that one.

By *onderWomanWlvWoman 44 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Meh, I think it's unfair to expect someone to like both of you the exact same amount. You're two individuals, with different personalities and bodies and opinions and all the other things that make up a person. It is perfectly natural that some people will be more compatible with each other than others.

By *heekyDemandCouple 44 weeks ago

Leicester

"We are only looking for bi couples so it definitely wouldn’t sit right with us their has to be a 4 way connection with no favouring anyone.They would have to be looking forward to meeting us both as a couple or we wouldn’t bother."

As a bi couple we also think it's unfair to discriminate against straight people, we can enjoy both people's company and appreciate the pleasure they bring to the other half of our own couple, in that we still look forward to both x

By *ootprints1629Couple 44 weeks ago

somewhere in moray

recipe for disaster! Tread careful.

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Yeah we don't meet those people

By *omtom7Man 44 weeks ago

Tralee

Even if there's no play between some of the parties, you should still look forward to meeting new people and making a connection. I've meet couples where the guy is 100% straight but we still had a good laugh, chatted about life in general. Definitely makes the play more natural afterwards.

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

If it feels like a red flag OP it's a red flag! Xxx

By *hrisukbishareCouple 44 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"We are only looking for bi couples so it definitely wouldn’t sit right with us their has to be a 4 way connection with no favouring anyone.They would have to be looking forward to meeting us both as a couple or we wouldn’t bother."

Totally agree

» Add a new message to this topic