FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hotels in general

Hotels in general

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uriouscouple2010 OP   Couple 41 weeks ago

Birmingham

Has anybody ever had any issues with hotel meets? Do that staff get sus or even care what is going on?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aimeDWoman 41 weeks ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

"Has anybody ever had any issues with hotel meets? Do that staff get sus or even care what is going on?!?"

Never had an issue yet, as long as you’re not tearing the room up, annoying other guests or trying to fiddle them out of money, I don’t think they really care what you get up to.

By *r-8-BBCMan 41 weeks ago

LONDON

"Has anybody ever had any issues with hotel meets? Do that staff get sus or even care what is going on?!?"

I usually get a cheeky grin from the receptionist and she'll give me extra towels

By *iddle ManMan 41 weeks ago

Walsall

Hotels in general down care who is staying and what guests are there, some might have different policies at reception and easier layouts for entering, as long as you are polite and respectful, it's no ones business.

Only ever had one issue at a hotel, a long time ago, and it wasn't a meet but a gf at the time, a member of staff knocked the door and told us to keep the noise down, looking back we were being a bit ott and it was late. After embarrassment and shock, I looked out the hotel peep hole and saw a hotel staff member lurking outside the room. I left him be and after he'd gone we carried on, a lot quieter from then on.

By *osey WalesMan 41 weeks ago

Surrey

Never had any issues. Most of the hotels close to clubs, for example, know exactly what is going on.

I believe some even look on here and other media to see when events are on and increase the room prices !

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

"Has anybody ever had any issues with hotel meets? Do that staff get sus or even care what is going on?!?

Never had an issue yet, as long as you’re not tearing the room up, annoying other guests or trying to fiddle them out of money, I don’t think they really care what you get up to."

This. Some well-known chain hotels even have pampas grass out the front too.. always makes me think they are swing friendly though its probably just coincidence!

By *lice AgainTV/TS 41 weeks ago

Bristol

TBF, most hotel staff are so low paid that they aren't going to care unless you make their life harder.

Be quiet(ish) and don't leave a mess and all will be good.

» Add a new message to this topic