FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Any advice for my profile is welcome

Any advice for my profile is welcome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ucky1 OP   Man 41 weeks ago

Sandhurst

Sometimes I feel like my profile is invisible, I'd never over message or be that 'creepy guy'. Understand that there are so many single guys on here in the same boat, but how can we catch attention or spark a conversation? I don't have many public photos for personal reasons. I think I could be using this site better with a few helpful pointers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman 41 weeks ago

Bedford

You have your face photo in public, as well as your cock, yet you're not comfortable with more photos? How come?

Also, you are listing yourself as straight yet looking to meet TVs? You do realise they still have the male organs under female clothes, yes?

Last but not least, are you sure you'd be happy to fuck a 90-year-old? At least you did make an effort of changing the default setting.

By *ucka39Man 41 weeks ago

Newcastle

Hi op

Maybe start with something about yourself then any interests, kinks, scenarios. What ticks your own boxes, things that you may want to explore helps to find others whom are compatible or interested... Plenty of photos smartly dressed or casual and few with a twist flesh

Sandhurst

"You have your face photo in public, as well as your cock, yet you're not comfortable with more photos? How come?

Also, you are listing yourself as straight yet looking to meet TVs? You do realise they still have the male organs under female clothes, yes?

Last but not least, are you sure you'd be happy to fuck a 90-year-old? At least you did make an effort of changing the default setting. "

Thank you for your advice. I find selfies really awkward to take well.

Ill make some adjustments to my looking for, appreciate you pointing that out thank you

By *imi_RougeWoman 41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

It's very bland and cliché.

Bio needs to be more individual, doesn't tell me anything about you, start you like, what you're looking for.

And 2 pics... One very close up of your dick. Could be much better, more variety.

Sandhurst

"It's very bland and cliché.

Bio needs to be more individual, doesn't tell me anything about you, start you like, what you're looking for.

And 2 pics... One very close up of your dick. Could be much better, more variety."

I dont know what to write in my bio without coming across too strong. Can I inbox you for some advice please?

By *imi_RougeWoman 41 weeks ago

Portsmouth

And 2 pics... One very close up of your dick. Could be much better, more variety.

I dont know what to write in my bio without coming across too strong. Can I inbox you for some advice please? "

No

Sandhurst

I dont know what to write in my bio without coming across too strong. Can I inbox you for some advice please?

No"

No worries, meant no rudeness by asking. I just suck at writing Bios lol. Always read back so 'cheesy'

By *ope_kisses22Couple 41 weeks ago

Cheshire

Hey- so I think maybe you've made some effort and edits when I've read your profile.

My thoughts - be warned that they're mine and this is your profile so you have to reflect you...

- the cock pic, I'm really sorry but the hand looks male. Which is all cool- but it makes me wonder are you straight? Again all good if not and maybe it isn't a man- but I'm being honest in what I see and think.

- add more pics... you're a handsome chap... maybe scroll other profiles for ideas. Women like a less is more generally.

- bio... it's ok... a little basic and maybe needs some more detail. What you looking for etc ?

- women tend not to msg first- so also that's on you. (Sorry) make it a good one!

K

(Mrs)

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Make your main photo more interesting.

Say more in your profile.

Take photos of you doing your hobbies (guitar, keyboard, sport, whatever), as it's a talking point and people can relate to that.

By *allySlinkyWoman 40 weeks ago

Leeds

I find your profile pic very uninspiring although your face pic is lovely.

By *heekyDemandCouple 40 weeks ago

Leicester

"I find your profile pic very uninspiring although your face pic is lovely. "

Agreed, very handsome, would use for profile pic

By *idden Gem69Woman 40 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Not a fan of the close up dick pic, much rather they were kept private and only sent if asked for, good looking guy just need to sell yourself better..

i agree the hand looks male also

» Add a new message to this topic