FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging after having a baby

Swinging after having a baby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickyJ21 OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

rotherham

We’re back after a break and are wanting to get back into the swing of things!

My question is to those with babies or small children how do you fit your meets in?

We don’t want to loose our life style but we are not drop of the hat flexible anymore.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

For me you need to find people who are flexible and understanding of your situation.

That last minute something may change if something arises at home.

Personally I’d suggest the clubs, you can plan the night in advance, trusted babysitter and be able to leave if your needed back home

By (user no longer on site) 40 weeks ago

Planning. Lots of planning!

Mr

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 40 weeks ago

Leeds

We have two little ones, it just takes more planning.

Mrs

By *archelCouple 40 weeks ago

A field somewhere

We have a couple of fambinos (they like being called that).

As has been said previously, it does take planning, but we are lucky, they go to both grandparents on Saturday night(one each, they can't be together haha).

But be prepared to cancel any plans last minute, because sticks can often be thrown in spokes and the best laid plans can go to waste.

That said, other couples with children will have been in the same/similar position so will be understanding.

By *avandPennyCouple 40 weeks ago

Wigan

It's hard, we don't arrange meets because as the poster above says, the plans often get changed by the minions at the very last minute. We do try to get to clubs though about once every 6 weeks. To be fair even us getting chance to fuck each other is hard enough during the school holidays.

» Add a new message to this topic