FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can help

How can help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igboy12342000 OP   Couple 40 weeks ago

manchester

How do we put are profile back to a couples profile not a single man's profile as someone said liyes about us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 40 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Contact admin is your best bet I reckon.

By *igboy12342000 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

manchester

We done that complained to admin no joy it's a joke xx

By *igboy12342000 OP   Couple 32 weeks ago

manchester

And even met a couple what does party veri us to prove we genuine too at partner still no joy xx

By *ickD80Man 32 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

So it’s been 8 weeks and you haven’t been able to prove to the admins that you’re a genuine couple? Surely you can take a picture of the 2 of you together holding a piece of paper with the website name and your profile name and send it to the admins to prove you’re a genuine couple? Seems pretty simple thing for a genuine couple to do.

Your profile name is ‘bigboy’ but you’re a genuine couple using the profile?

And you have 192 verifications as a couple….192 verifications even though you have the profile name ‘bigboy’ and you’re unable to prove to admins that you’re a genuine couple.

Far be it for me to make any wild claims that this website is dodgy as fuck because I’m sure it would be against the rules to say anything like that so I’m not going to. I’m just going to let people decide for themselves and reiterate that a supposedly genuine couple with the profile name bigboy who are unable to prove to admins that they’re a genuine couple have 192 verifications as a couple…

By *ucka39Man 32 weeks ago

Newcastle

"How do we put are profile back to a couples profile not a single man's profile as someone said liyes about us "

Hi op

Try this this for assistance hopefully it helps

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

Wolverhampton

"How do we put are profile back to a couples profile not a single man's profile as someone said liyes about us

Hi op

Try this this for assistance hopefully it helps

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

https://m.fabswingers.com/contact/owners

"

He, sorry I mean they, have said that they’ve already tried contacting the admins.

By *entle_lover_xMan 32 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

"So it’s been 8 weeks and you haven’t been able to prove to the admins that you’re a genuine couple? Surely you can take a picture of the 2 of you together holding a piece of paper with the website name and your profile name and send it to the admins to prove you’re a genuine couple? Seems pretty simple thing for a genuine couple to do.

And you have 192 verifications as a couple….192 verifications even though you have the profile name ‘bigboy’ and you’re unable to prove to admins that you’re a genuine couple.

Far be it from me to make any wild claims that this website is dodgy as fuck because I’m sure it would be against the rules to say anything like that so I’m not going to. I’m just going to let people decide for themselves and reiterate that a supposedly genuine couple with the profile name bigboy who are unable to prove to admins that they’re a genuine couple have 192 verifications as a couple…"

I think the OP was looking for advice on how to resolve this with admin rather than a sarcastic diatribe based on partial information as to whether OP is telling the truth.

Wolverhampton

"So it’s been 8 weeks and you haven’t been able to prove to the admins that you’re a genuine couple? Surely you can take a picture of the 2 of you together holding a piece of paper with the website name and your profile name and send it to the admins to prove you’re a genuine couple? Seems pretty simple thing for a genuine couple to do.

Far be it from me to make any wild claims that this website is dodgy as fuck because I’m sure it would be against the rules to say anything like that so I’m not going to. I’m just going to let people decide for themselves and reiterate that a supposedly genuine couple with the profile name bigboy who are unable to prove to admins that they’re a genuine couple have 192 verifications as a couple…

I think the OP was looking for advice on how to resolve this with admin rather than a sarcastic diatribe based on partial information as to whether OP is telling the truth. "

I didn’t question whether OP is telling the truth, i questioned why he hasn’t been able to prove he’s a couple when all he needs to do is send a picture of himself as a couple holding a piece of paper with the website and his profile name written on it to an admin. I said that his profile name doesn’t seem like the profile name that a couple would use but i didn’t say that means I’m questioning whether he’s telling the truth. And finally I said that he has a lot of verifications as a couple so it should be easy for him to prove to the admins that he’s a couple. There was nothing sarcastic about what I said, I have been given temporary bans for breaking rules in the past so I’m not going to do it again. I’m afraid that this is the only information I have available to me so I can’t base my diatribe on anything other than this.

By *entle_lover_xMan 32 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Far be it from me to make any wild claims that this website is dodgy as fuck because I’m sure it would be against the rules to say anything like that so I’m not going to. I’m just going to let people decide for themselves and reiterate that a supposedly genuine couple with the profile name bigboy who are unable to prove to admins that they’re a genuine couple have 192 verifications as a couple…

I think the OP was looking for advice on how to resolve this with admin rather than a sarcastic diatribe based on partial information as to whether OP is telling the truth.

I didn’t question whether OP is telling the truth, i questioned why he hasn’t been able to prove he’s a couple when all he needs to do is send a picture of himself as a couple holding a piece of paper with the website and his profile name written on it to an admin. I said that his profile name doesn’t seem like the profile name that a couple would use but i didn’t say that means I’m questioning whether he’s telling the truth. And finally I said that he has a lot of verifications as a couple so it should be easy for him to prove to the admins that he’s a couple. There was nothing sarcastic about what I said, I have been given temporary bans for breaking rules in the past so I’m not going to do it again. I’m afraid that this is the only information I have available to me so I can’t base my diatribe on anything other than this. "

Ok not sarcastic at all especially the bit on not going to say the website is dodgy as fuck given 192 couple veris with that profile name. Yes you are not going to say but you did . As an aside have you tried sending admin as photo via contact form - not so easy. And not everyone is happy showing face to Fab admin. Who knows what has happened to warrant the change to single man. Not going to pass judgment when don’t know the whole story

Wolverhampton

I didn’t question whether OP is telling the truth, i questioned why he hasn’t been able to prove he’s a couple when all he needs to do is send a picture of himself as a couple holding a piece of paper with the website and his profile name written on it to an admin. I said that his profile name doesn’t seem like the profile name that a couple would use but i didn’t say that means I’m questioning whether he’s telling the truth. And finally I said that he has a lot of verifications as a couple so it should be easy for him to prove to the admins that he’s a couple. There was nothing sarcastic about what I said, I have been given temporary bans for breaking rules in the past so I’m not going to do it again. I’m afraid that this is the only information I have available to me so I can’t base my diatribe on anything other than this.

Ok not sarcastic at all especially the bit on not going to say the website is dodgy as fuck given 192 couple veris with that profile name. Yes you are not going to say but you did . As an aside have you tried sending admin as photo via contact form - not so easy. And not everyone is happy showing face to Fab admin. Who knows what has happened to warrant the change to single man. Not going to pass judgment when don’t know the whole story "

I didn’t say anything sarcastic though, I stated clearly and precisely what my intention was. I said I wasn’t going to say that the website is dodgy as fuck because i didn’t want to break the rules, that’s the truth, no sarcasm. I said I will let people decide for themselves, that’s the truth, no sarcasm. I said that OP hasn’t been able to prove to admins that he’s a couple, that his profile name doesn’t sound like a name that a couple would choose and that he has 192 verifications as a couple, that’s all true, no sarcasm.

If I was being sarcastic I’d have said something like ‘you can’t prove to admins that you’re a couple, you have a single male sounding profile name, but you have 192 verifications as a couple……obviously this site is completely legit and not dodgy at all’

Can you see the difference?

Wolverhampton

Ok not sarcastic at all especially the bit on not going to say the website is dodgy as fuck given 192 couple veris with that profile name. Yes you are not going to say but you did . As an aside have you tried sending admin as photo via contact form - not so easy. And not everyone is happy showing face to Fab admin. Who knows what has happened to warrant the change to single man. Not going to pass judgment when don’t know the whole story "

As an aside, I haven’t tried sending admin a photo other than the photo to verify myself when I registered the profile. There is link at the bottom of the screen called ‘contact’ that takes you to a screen with links to contact people so I can’t imagine it’s that difficult. A verification photo doesn’t have to show their face, it can be a full nude body instead.

Maybe OP can tell us the full story then?

Wolverhampton

Still unable to verify yourself as a couple for the admin Bigboy?

» Add a new message to this topic