FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to get going as a single male?

How to get going as a single male?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    41 weeks ago

Hi, I've been on for a while but only just looking to start now as been too busy with work, looking for advice as it seems so hard to even get a response, is it because I've been on a long time without verification? And if so, anyone willing to help verify?

Thanks in advance!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman 41 weeks ago

Northampton

I don't think your picture will help... People want to see you

By *lan157Man 41 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"Hi, I've been on for a while but only just looking to start now as been too busy with work, looking for advice as it seems so hard to even get a response, is it because I've been on a long time without verification? And if so, anyone willing to help verify?

Thanks in advance!"

More likely to be your photos and your profile text. Women look at these before deciding to respond to a message

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

I used the site as a single bloke years ago. I found just be open honest and do just look for a fuck. Respect people I found that most women like to chat and click then go for a social first. It was hard to start with but once you got chatting and people realise you where not a pushy prick like a good 90% of the blokes on here then you seem to get more meets. Profile text and pics really help too. Happy fabbing M

Cheers thank you for the advice, appreciate it, anything else you've picked up would be excellent too.

Cheers I'll have a think and look to change up a bit.

Northampton

Oh and the disc at the end of your profile is meaningless and is used as a filter by people in the know lol

Thanks for the advice, I'll have a think and change up a bit, appreciate the help.

Northampton

Ugh... Disclaimer ffs! I think I need sleep

By *rivateBiDancerMan 41 weeks ago

Northampton

Talk to people, go to some socials, go to some clubs and don't assume you're going to fall into bed with everyone. Connection is super important

A meaningless fling is fun too...

By (user no longer on site) 41 weeks ago

Show us yer bum!

By *r SensualMan 41 weeks ago

London

Probably ditch the current photos for starters…. More pics of women than yourself on single male profile isn’t going to attract the kind of suitors you’re after

Thanks, where do I find the socials etc?

Cheers mate, noted I'll look to change them asap

By *aznlouCouple 41 weeks ago

co durham

Will the lady from your profile pic not verify you?

She isn't on here, is aware of the pics so could ask her to come on I suppose, good shout.

By *ebaucherous_duoCouple 41 weeks ago

Bristol/ Daventry

"She isn't on here, is aware of the pics so could ask her to come on I suppose, good shout."
if you’re after women, I would remove the photos of a woman. Instinctively prospects compare themselves to those in photos and opt in/out. Given that you’re not a couple, I suspect having a woman in the photos is a moot point, particularly given that the focus is on her and not you. What do you have to offer? What are your skills? Interests? What can a prospective partner expect? What’s in it for them? Same advice, different thread.

Xx

Miss

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it, in the process of changing now!

Advice taken, thanks to all that gave some.

By *alleyDaveMan 41 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Hi, I've been on for a while but only just looking to start now as been too busy with work, looking for advice as it seems so hard to even get a response, is it because I've been on a long time without verification? And if so, anyone willing to help verify?

Thanks in advance!"

I've also been on here over a year and not had any chance of a meet, despite a detailed profile with new photos added weekly. After looking at a lot of single blokes profiles ,it seems to be a small percentage of guys that get meets ,whilst the vast majority have no luck what so ever ,no matter how much effort is put into a profile and photos.

Good luck anyway mate .

Sheffield

"Talk to people, go to some socials, go to some clubs and don't assume you're going to fall into bed with everyone. Connection is super important

A meaningless fling is fun too... "

What about us who aren't interested in clubs or organised large socials . ?

By *izzy.Woman 41 weeks ago

Stoke area

"Talk to people, go to some socials, go to some clubs and don't assume you're going to fall into bed with everyone. Connection is super important

"

You will have less opportunity to meet like minded people, but that's your choice. The fact that your own personal profile is not upbeat and you regularly post commenting about not getting a meet won't help you either. Expecting people that don't know you, to drive to your house and hop into your hot tub is not likely to happen. People need to feel safe and that's not a good scenario.

By *rivateBiDancerMan 41 weeks ago

Northampton

"

Good luck

Sheffield

You will have less opportunity to meet like minded people, but that's your choice. The fact that your own personal profile is not upbeat and you regularly post commenting about not getting a meet won't help you either. Expecting people that don't know you, to drive to your house and hop into your hot tub is not likely to happen. People need to feel safe and that's not a good scenario."

I am more than happy to meet for a one on one social in a public place for a coffee or a bite to eat to see if there is a spark and attraction. I'm just not interested in clubs or organised socials .

By *assy LassieWoman 41 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

You will have less opportunity to meet like minded people, but that's your choice. The fact that your own personal profile is not upbeat and you regularly post commenting about not getting a meet won't help you either. Expecting people that don't know you, to drive to your house and hop into your hot tub is not likely to happen. People need to feel safe and that's not a good scenario.

I am more than happy to meet for a one on one social in a public place for a coffee or a bite to eat to see if there is a spark and attraction. I'm just not interested in clubs or organised socials ."

Then accept that your chances of meeting and making connections will be vastly reduced. As has been said to you multiple times.

Stop hijacking people posts with your tales of woe. Be more positive and stop moaning on every thread possible about your lack of connections. It may get you attention but for all the wrong reasons.

By *iorgio79Man 41 weeks ago

Wallington

There are things you cannot change (how well-endowed you are), things you can change to a degree (being attractive - by being well-groomer, learning to smile, taking good photos) and things you definitely can change (lose weight, getting more muscular).

Work on what you can, maximize your good side.

» Add a new message to this topic