FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Coded language for swingers

Coded language for swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there a coded language that swingers use to signal their interest in someone so that play can be initiated? The reason I ask is because I'm a complete novice and wouldn't like to cause embarassment to myself or fellow swingers by inadvertantly doing the wrong thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No coded language hun,just send a nice email and hope get a reply..

Oh and dont be pushy... No one likes pushy peeps.

Good luck

"No coded language hun,just send a nice email and hope get a reply..

Oh and dont be pushy... No one likes pushy peeps.

Good luck"

but at parties and clubs dont hold back either otherwise you will find yourself pushed into a corner, not easy is it

Definitely is a coded language.

Best thing to do is sidle up to whoever you like the look of and whisper out of the side of your mouth,

"The blue cow flies at midnite".

Make sure you are clutching a copy of last Thursday's Times aswell. It will get you the right reaction guaranteed.

ahhhhhhh...Tis i....le claire!!!!!!

There most definately is a coded language which tends to be used mostly at clubs and parties.

If, for example, you see a m/f couple and you maybe fancy the female half of that couple, all you do is move up to the male and say, "can I fuck your missus"

It'll most definately get a reaction

"There most definately is a coded language which tends to be used mostly at clubs and parties.

If, for example, you see a m/f couple and you maybe fancy the female half of that couple, all you do is move up to the male and say, "can I fuck your missus"

It'll most definately get a reaction "

A sure fire method is to see who plays then form a long line with other single men and follow them from room to room, Vitally important not to make eye contact or speak though

I forgot to add the rest of the code.

What you can do if you happen to take a shine to anyone is say to the male half of the couple in a deadpan voice,

"Can ah bang thar lass??".

Imagine you are asking for a piece of cheese at Tescos and act disinterested.

Walk round with a one inch gap behind couples/ladies and hover around when they stop. I saw a programme on the mating habits of cuttlefish the other day with David Attenborough and this is good background material.

Remember to push in front of your fellow man, stand on people's toes and elbow them out of the way is a plus. A body odour problem seals the deal.

Always remember communication to be a in a series of grunts, clicks and whistles and no eye contact is the way to go.

Then stand around for a bit afterwards putting other people off and boasting to your pissed up mates about how "Ah just slipped her a length and shot me muck".

Job done...

"I forgot to add the rest of the code.

What you can do if you happen to take a shine to anyone is say to the male half of the couple in a deadpan voice,

"Can ah bang thar lass??".

Imagine you are asking for a piece of cheese at Tescos and act disinterested.

Walk round with a one inch gap behind couples/ladies and hover around when they stop. I saw a programme on the mating habits of cuttlefish the other day with David Attenborough and this is good background material.

Remember to push in front of your fellow man, stand on people's toes and elbow them out of the way is a plus. A body odour problem seals the deal.

Always remember communication to be a in a series of grunts, clicks and whistles and no eye contact is the way to go.

Then stand around for a bit afterwards putting other people off and boasting to your pissed up mates about how "Ah just slipped her a length and shot me muck".

Job done... "

You've been to chameleons too then lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all your advice. Some of which made me laugh out loud!!!

Seriously though, I've been to some places in London that seem to snub newcomers. Unless you can interpret the subtext of their conversations.

By *lgernonMan  over a year ago

cupar

"Definitely is a coded language.

Best thing to do is sidle up to whoever you like the look of and whisper out of the side of your mouth,

"The blue cow flies at midnite".

Make sure you are clutching a copy of last Thursday's Times aswell. It will get you the right reaction guaranteed. "

I understand saying "I hear the snow drifts are particularly deep in Moscow this winter." Is also successful.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Stand there with a cigarette and say "excuse me, do you have a match?" to which the correct reply is "yes. my arse and your face" .

The old ones are always the best...

"Is there a coded language that swingers use to signal their interest in someone so that play can be initiated? The reason I ask is because I'm a complete novice and wouldn't like to cause embarassment to myself or fellow swingers by inadvertantly doing the wrong thing. "

There is no coded language that is specific to swinging - just the usual body language that applies in all social situations. I've heard it described as "SOFT" (Ooooh-errrrr!)

Smile

Open posture

Forward lean

Touch

To signal YOUR interest (at clubs or parties), make eye contact, smile and say hello. And then look out for the "SOFT" indications from the couple/lady you approached.

Hint: if you're in the bar, it may well take 10 mins to get to the "touch" stage, and it will be on your hand/arm/knee. If you're in the playrooms .... well! Who knows what might happen! LOL

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Hi, it's my first time here= can I fuck your missus?

Hi, its my second time here= Just fucked his now can I fuck yours?

To signal YOUR interest (at clubs or parties), make eye contact, smile and say hello.

Er what do I have to say after "Hello"?????

And "soft" has been a bit of a problem in the past....

"To signal YOUR interest (at clubs or parties), make eye contact, smile and say hello.

And "soft" has been a bit of a problem in the past.... "

Nutter! After saying hello, YOU have to say "Form an orderly queue, ladies, please! No pushing!"

For most guys, though, I would recommend that after saing hello, they move on to "is it OK if I sit here and chat with you for a few minutes?", followed by bland questions of the "do you come here often" variety LOL

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"To signal YOUR interest (at clubs or parties), make eye contact, smile and say hello.

And "soft" has been a bit of a problem in the past....

Nutter! After saying hello, YOU have to say "Form an orderly queue, ladies, please! No pushing!"

For most guys, though, I would recommend that after saing hello, they move on to "is it OK if I sit here and chat with you for a few minutes?", followed by bland questions of the "do you come here often" variety LOL"

lol - some people can't read even the most obvious body language - it can be embarrasing! The very very most annoying thing that - (single guys) say is - 'have you come far'? I always say - yes and leave it at that!!!

"lol - some people can't read even the most obvious body language - it can be embarrasing! The very very most annoying thing that - (single guys) say is - 'have you come far'? I always say - yes and leave it at that!!!"

Ah, bless 'em! I love the single guys, and it must be really difficult for them. Had one on Sunday talking about his camshaft - I wish I could believe he was talking about camming and shafting, but I think he was just talking about his car

Bolton

"lol - some people can't read even the most obvious body language - it can be embarrasing! The very very most annoying thing that - (single guys) say is - 'have you come far'? I always say - yes and leave it at that!!!

Ah, bless 'em! I love the single guys, and it must be really difficult for them. Had one on Sunday talking about his camshaft - I wish I could believe he was talking about camming and shafting, but I think he was just talking about his car "

Aw I know - it's difficult for them to say the least! I think some are just nervous and end up talking tripe!

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"lol - some people can't read even the most obvious body language - it can be embarrasing! The very very most annoying thing that - (single guys) say is - 'have you come far'? I always say - yes and leave it at that!!!

Ah, bless 'em! I love the single guys, and it must be really difficult for them. Had one on Sunday talking about his camshaft - I wish I could believe he was talking about camming and shafting, but I think he was just talking about his car

Aw I know - it's difficult for them to say the least! I think some are just nervous and end up talking tripe!"

yep...thats me...

Bolton

Aw I know - it's difficult for them to say the least! I think some are just nervous and end up talking tripe!

yep...thats me... "

Yeah, you struck me as being the shy retiring type too!!!

Spilsby

yep...thats me...

Yeah, you struck me as being the shy retiring type too!!! "

ghns yojhdg nbvfhtktuegdj...decode that Mrs....

Bolton

yep...thats me...

ghns yojhdg nbvfhtktuegdj...decode that Mrs...."

mmmmmmmmm ok then! Z xx

Spilsby

yep...thats me...

ghns yojhdg nbvfhtktuegdj...decode that Mrs....

mmmmmmmmm ok then! Z xx"

Bloody hell...you still at it....youre not getting a job at bletchley...unless they need a maid....

» Add a new message to this topic