FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile re write

Profile re write

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cnugatug OP   Man 37 weeks ago

Chatham

Just re written my bio and was wondering if anyone could give me feedback good or bad it's all positive in the end and also remember your awesome and have a fantastic day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randmrsvolpeCouple 36 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey, profile reads well! Maybe just watch your punctuation (teacher head is on). Also, heads up, bearded is spelt wrong.

I think it says lots about you

Love the 5 question idea too!

Happy fabbing x

By *abrielle43Woman 36 weeks ago

Kildare

It's a good bio and you come across well.

It might just be the picture quality but your nails look dirty in your photo, that would put me off, however so does people leaving socks on during sex, so maybe I'm just fussy

By *ophieslutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Central

It's fairly good

Assume that viewers have little time to get grabbed by what they see, so potentially grab them as well as you can. Ask yourself how well they are going to be captivated by everything you write. Do they get captivated and understand you quickly, then staying the course? Do your photos give you your best shot to let them know how much they are attracted to you? If in doubt, people probably move on. Check pics of other single men, what they show and how they do it. Obviously ignore the plethora of cock pics

Your friendly tone is good

By *ueerKinkyCoupleCouple 36 weeks ago

Cambridge (She/They And They/Them)

It’s a really nice profile. I like the tone of it. It’s nice you have a face pic.

Might be worth explaining why you can’t accommodate because it sometimes means people are married and paying away in secret.

» Add a new message to this topic