FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > compliment message

compliment message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ourbon1 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

wales

Hi all

i see so many posts about negative comments and messages on here, i wondered what people’s thoughts on just saying hi and send a compliment if so wine or a couple are very sexy or just great fun pictures. often knowing there won’t be a meet as they could be miles away. but what’s people’s thoughts on just getting a nice message now and again xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

It’s always welcome, as long as it’s not creepy, there have been a few that have made my skin crawl a bit

By *heonixrising500Man 36 weeks ago

Barnsley

I enjoy giving and getting compliaments

By *tanley FunseekerMan 36 weeks ago

stanley

In principle I think it’s great. But personally I always worry that if I send a complimentary message out of the blue to someone they will think I’m a bit creepy. I know that’s a bit mad given what sort of site this is.

Conversely I’d love to receive one lol

By *ucka39Man 36 weeks ago

Newcastle

Even after the compliment a person maybe consider endless chat some people are more focused on something that is going to lead somewhere

By *mDeethatsmeWoman 36 weeks ago

Bucks

Would 100% rather a compliment than a sexual laced message.

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 36 weeks ago

Wherever

I don’t consider compliments from strangers online genuine, I’m sorry.

Now get to know me better in real life and the compliment becomes truly appreciated.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 36 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"I don’t consider compliments from strangers online genuine, I’m sorry.

Now get to know me better in real life and the compliment becomes truly appreciated. "

Very true. Some might read that the compliment message is another way in to getting a meet with the person they sent it to.

By *avidagainMan 36 weeks ago

st.leonards on sea

"Hi all

i see so many posts about negative comments and messages on here, i wondered what people’s thoughts on just saying hi and send a compliment if so wine or a couple are very sexy or just great fun pictures. often knowing there won’t be a meet as they could be miles away. but what’s people’s thoughts on just getting a nice message now and again xx"

i just got a lovely message from a couple who made my day thank you to them so much x

By *electableicecreamMan 36 weeks ago

The West

Being in Ireland I've sent compliments to profiles overseas that really grab my attention. It's never been anything as basic as 'your hot' though. Some people have genuinely interesting or hilarious profiles or outstanding photography.

I've always gotten a thank you and sometimes a good old chat.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 36 weeks ago

Central

Some people already get an inbox that's a struggle to manage, so this would potentially overload them. Currently, all messages are together, so there's no easy way to know what's what. And some view profiles of senders before reading mail, to check for compatibility with their needs and tastes.

I mostly take compliments from men here as a precursor to some other desire. Many want wank fodder, if not sex.

By *oxy jWoman 36 weeks ago

somerset

"Some people already get an inbox that's a struggle to manage, so this would potentially overload them. Currently, all messages are together, so there's no easy way to know what's what. And some view profiles of senders before reading mail, to check for compatibility with their needs and tastes.

I mostly take compliments from men here as a precursor to some other desire. Many want wank fodder, if not sex. "

100% this ... i hate false flattery to me its one of the biggest turn offs of online swinging its puke at its finest

» Add a new message to this topic